Williams Wonder

Here’s an overall that doesn’t show the mass of this girl.
attachment.php

attachment.php
s

This one is more airy than number one but a larger yield. I kind of laughed when I saw that cola leaned over as our last mom used to do that. As matter of fact it quite closely resembles our last mom and she wasn’t the seed mom. Can’t wait for a tester to see just how close.

The next one to come down is number five. She is at 71 days and I should have taken her tonight when I had lightening scissors Jenna trimming so Friday it shall be. This one has a different smell to her that’s more on the sweet side and denser than the rest.

So only five more to go after those? One comes out one goes in... like a reverse thunderdome ;)w

#5 came down last night, no pictures or smell details as Jenna did it before I knew she was going to ;)
Not complaining too much since I didn't have to do it.

Smallest yielder of the crew but the most dense like I stated above. Will need to be flowered more as a bush to get the yields up... If she's kept. If the strength is there it may be worth exploring this one further and see what the next generation brings. So far number 1 is the keeper in this run but I'm not adverse to keeping 2 or 3 depending on the plants.

I'll post up bud pics of #5 this weekend.

DAN good to see all the fine work you put into this and I do have a few beans of this cause heard so much about a WillyJack years ago must have been a cross but they raved about it being a hard driving knockout stone that always stuck with me .. Kudos on your victory garden :clap:

DAN good to see all the fine work you put into this and I do have a few beans of this cause heard so much about a WillyJack years ago must have been a cross but they raved about it being a hard driving knockout stone that always stuck with me .. Kudos on your victory garden :clap:

Willyjack was supposed to be bomb. Thanks Uni ;)

Dandaweedman I’ve grown Williams wonder and this strain has the most solid buds yeilds pretty good and the high is a combination of sat indy very nice plant to grow dandaweedman One of my favourites cheers dogs.

Last edited:
Dandaweedman I’ve grown Williams wonder and this strain has the most solid buds yeilds pretty good and the high is a combination of sat indy very nice plant to grow dandaweedman One of my favourites cheers dogs.

Thanks for stopping by :) The F1s were in a few ways the best of them.

Williams Wonder is an original (Super Sativa Seed Club) seed stock developed for northern climates.
It does not flower under a vegetative light cycle of 18/6. Ruderalis Hybrids tend to show this trait.
Super Sativa Seed Club experimented with ruderalis but concluded that it had little value when breeding for high cannabinoid levels.
WW most likely originated from early import pot from afghan seed.
Selective breeding and climatization led to the growers goals of a super potent and early maturing variety.
Not all shipments of import Afghanica pot were of early maturation, or of quality for that matter, and some of that pot was seeded by local feral patches.
Some of the varieties now being grown from seed from imported Afghanica were in fact F1 hybrids contaminated with ruderalis and nepalize sativa type hemp plants.

Williams Wonder parent stock is very homogenous and probably originated from selective breeding done for thousands of years in a high mountain valley isolated from the main cross-contaminated Afghani (and highly variable) gene pool.

Approximately 60-65 days of flowering under 1000w lights to finish. Williams Wonder, is described as a special indica hybrid, that is short and squat in stature.
It can not be flowered outdoors unless flowering is induced inside first. This indica hybrid was selected solely for indoor growing.

This short and squat strain packs a pronounced euphoric buzz that is felt mostly in the head.
" It's excellent herb with a lubricated definitive tasty finish. Incredible high, Absolutely Amazing. "
A connoisseur's private stash!

It's made by the super Sativa seed club and they say it's an afghan and then toss in the ruderalis word and then say it's an afghan hybrid.
There is Sativa in there, of that there is no doubt.

I'd love to discuss her with her makers but to be honest it would be hard to know if what they are saying is the truth or a nicely fabricated story like a good many breeders like to spin. instead I'll enjoy the cross for what it gives me, including the little patches of poo within the mix that pop up every now and again.

I hope you enjoy it GMD

Williams Wonder #5.
When you open the jar it's an overpowering pepper aroma. The taste is that of a generic cola drink left open too long with a slight chilli powder edge to it.
Never had that before but I like the pepper smell as its so loud. The generic cola taste is like a pop shoppe or something of that nature.
Nice dense nugs and a smooth not very expansive toke. It would take some training to get a decent yield from this one but I think it will be worth the while.

There are three left, #s 4, 6 and 7. two of which are ready to be harvested at 71 and 75 days. The last is sure taking its time.
These will lose up to 10 days in subsequent flowering as clones and historically go from 65-70 days from clone although I have had quicker... And slower ;)

I started growing it in my GH a few years back . It reminded me of Bubba ..very slow to veg I only had two plants and they were both males .

From what I read its supposed to be strong as hell so I'm still interested in it .

Back