Williams Wonder

Dandaweedman

Herbologist
I haven't done an actual grow thread in a long time.
I usually start a thread and post everything in it, makes a good archive... Until the stupid forum all your stuff is at disappears.

I digress.

We've been growing Willaims Wonder for about 12 years
The first Williams seeds we received were F3s from Motarebel. A year or so later we were gifted F1s and have been growing from both since.

These are F5s from Mota's F3s.

Put in J-cloth in a baggie on November 15/18
Put in cups November 17/18

picture.php

I havent heard of williams wonder in so many years. Isnt it for insomnia? Is there diesel in it?

It's never really helped me for sleeping but it sure handy for being strong ;)

Advertising blurb from back in the day... (As with all ads, grain of salt)

SSSC dude said:
Williams Wonder is an original (Super Sativa Seed Club) seed stock developed for northern climates.
It does not flower under a vegetative light cycle of 18/6. Ruderalis Hybrids tend to show this trait.
Super Sativa Seed Club experimented with ruderalis but concluded that it had little value when breeding for high cannabinoid levels.
WW most likely originated from early import pot from afghan seed.
Selective breeding and climatization led to the growers goals of a super potent and early maturing variety.
Not all shipments of import Afghanica pot were of early maturation, or of quality for that matter, and some of that pot was seeded by local feral patches.
Some of the varieties now being grown from seed from imported Afghanica were in fact F1 hybrids contaminated with ruderalis and nepalize sativa type hemp plants.

Williams Wonder parent stock is very homogenous and probably originated from selective breeding done for thousands of years in a high mountain valley isolated from the main cross-contaminated Afghani (and highly variable) gene pool.

Approximately 60-65 days of flowering under 1000w lights to finish. Williams Wonder, is described as a special indica hybrid, that is short and squat in stature.
It can not be flowered outdoors unless flowering is induced inside first. This indica hybrid was selected solely for indoor growing.

Do you find any autos in those lines?

It's one of those oldies that I've never had the opportunity to try. Please give grow/smoke details!:damnhippie:

No real autos and honestly if I had found one I would cull it like a male that couldn't control itself in veg.:whistle:

We have found a couple bizarre females.
The most notable was a female that after about 8 weeks flower when I was looking for balls (I always check everything) we figured out the buds were actually leaves instead of buds.
We tore the fake buds apart and were agog (yes agog) at the tight packed tiny leaves.
They looked so much like buds we never noticed what it really was. That one was attributed to the ruderalis

We have a couple in flower and one that will be harvested soon. I'll do a smoke report on that one while fresh in me mind.
The grow report is right here ;)

I still keep an old williams wonder cut I got in 2003, such a classic, the first clone I ever received and still worthy after all this time.

Long time for a clone. Kudos

Not many people playing with this old stuff anymore. It's not called "pink fluffy Diablo" so people don't want it. :
:spanked:

Reactions: 180
Back