Whats your favorite Dawg

does stardawg count? that's one of my favourites atm :) ive illuminati cut and the kyle kushman selection. the pic is illuminati.. it was the first run in that pic but generally looks a bit more frosty.

Attachments

• cabana illuminati pic.jpg
    cabana illuminati pic.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
does stardawg count? that's one of my favourites atm :) ive illuminati cut and the kyle kushman selection. the pic is illuminati.. it was the first run in that pic but generally looks a bit more frosty.

Dank right there. How does she smoke?

Dank right there. How does she smoke?

its nice man, I love it.. the smell is definitely chem-like but has hints of vanilla and burnt rubber in there too. big yielder too. the kk cut is completely different but a bit hard to find, that's more of a sour sweet type fruitiness. hard to explain but I love the stardawgs. I wished I could have grown out a pack myself.

Good to hear. Luckily I have some F2s of Stardawg to sort through. I ran them awhile back and really enjoyed the smoke on a finicky limey -garlic aroma -girl I found.

that is quite lucky.. I think some of his other lines are probably good too, but they are hard to find. id love to have a good stardawg male. apart from these, ive only had the chem 91 quite a while back but lost her. that was really nice too. the chems are great. good solid all rounders. it would be interesting to see how the f2s turn out..

Yup. White hash plant Bx, sour sister pdawg, and tres sister were all great strains. My buddy Urbanite made a bunch of crosses w a guava 13 male that came out excellent. JJ really worked his lines well

the tres sister is one I had a chance to buy then passed on it. kinda regret it now though. im thinking of reversing the illuminati to the kk cut to see what pops out.

i miss Reservoir's Chemdog. I ran that girl for years. She tasted like you just sucked on a skunks ass and I mean oily thick skunk flavor that lingered on your tongue for the hour after you smoked her. The buzz was like someone hit you in the head with a 2x4 in the best possible way - just stupefying.....

Back