Whats your favorite Dawg

Gooey

farmer
Hey everyone, i know the subject of the chemdawg lines has been talked about and talked about some more for a while now, i was just looking to hear peoples personal favorite of all of them...i have my own mind made up but i am curious if our community generally likes the same flavors or if it differs greatly...thanks to anyone who participates. peace

I like Skye Dog. heres her pic.

picture.php

Having tried '91, 4, and D, I'd go with 4; better yields, very similar smoke to D. I have only tried '91, not grown her, but I have heard she is the least vigorous of the chem fam.

thanks for all the replys everyone keep em coming...thanks for the humor clicker good to see you got it still with your current woes...peace

right on guys i was just going for the original beans not offspring/crosses, id love to see a poll with all that but im not capable of that list, i have not had ghost og or purple dawg but both sound like winners...peace

Chem D has the package for me, 2nd best in potency, she ruins the day for most 9-5ers.
Chem 4 has the package for everyone.
Chem 91 was really nice outdoors, more potent and tasty than any others in or out, but inside she hasn't impressed me.

i think the sister is from 91 popped by chem while the 3 is one of the ones joebrand popped in 06...i think...peace

Gooey.... Chem D without a doubt, has the most kick per toke.....
She got my vote.... :thumbsup:
Chem 4 is the queen of yield, Chem 91 is the PIA pheno indoors. I didn't really consider Chem Sister to be a hot chick, and the others I have not grown.

Ive Only tried an S1 of the CD4 and it was sum supa productive shit with some garlic/skunk funk!!

I've been dreaming about the CDD ever since I first saw her:sniff:

I am growing both 4 and D. Initially I preferred D.

When I grow them, I get higher yields from the D than I do from the 4, I know, most say the opposite to be true, but in my case I got significantly more than the 4. Also its easier to keep the D happy, as I have some more trouble with the variegation on the 4 if I stray a bit from what she likes, and feed what I feed the D.

On the high, the D was more impressive and seemed to hit harder in the beginning, but just because it expresses more of the Indic side, while the 4 is more giggly and smiling, while still packing a big punch. When I haven't smoke her in a while, she affects mine and others balance just after smoking her, you don't feel like you are so high as the D, but in reality you are as if not even higher.

Taste is also more pleasant on the 4 and its grape/citrus/fruity where the D is just D taste.

I read that the original smokers called the 4 the "Reunion Pheno" , cause it was more like the original buds they purchased at the Greatful death concert.

Having played around with Rez's "D IBL" I can say that I have had way more pheno's expressing the Chem4 type smoke than the D. Also in the F2 and my own ChemD"IBL"xChemD. I am currently on my 2nd backX, looking forward to seeing what comes out of it.

I do have the Diesel #1, Headband, Original Diesel the Weasel edition of them, and I would call it a "ChemD light" with a bit fluffier buds and a bit more healthy.

When I say I prefer the 4 its not by a wide margin......And it can change periodically but when using the "empty jar" method LOL.....I always seem to finish the 4 faster every time . Ie. it must be the better one.

Have a good one

Satyr:afroweed:

i dig the chem91 for a bit then to the D.. i can NOT in any way stand the 4...ive tried over and over but just nope cant like it. now you want a head ringer.
DAWGDAZE that was the absolute shit....best sativa hybrid ever....but unfortunately she is gone, noone has her all have lost the original.. its saddddd!!!!!

giesel is no slouch on flavor and smell.. not to crazy about the kinda racey high but good smoke.

having grown them all except the 2. i can tell you what is what
chem d is a monster grows alterally not verticaly
chem 4 grows vertically smells like chemical pine
chem3 grows like sour d
original sour diesel grows like the rest just makes power to the people style nugs due to the mass ss not typical conical style like rez's
dawgdaze huge yeilding great taste and smell with a killer hit to boot sativa hybrid. leaned more on the NL5Xhaze side of the fence...
Snowdog was good but to fruity for me it seemed i thought the giesel hits heavier so the way of the chem 4 she went
giesel great yeild , great taste fast flowering wrecks like chemical skunk
chem91 yields great just have to grow her right it seems she is very picky at times. but ocne done right man she is tastey like og and sour d mixed together with a freakin chemical cleaner undertone.
chem sister i didnt really like it but it did well in dwc and yeilded great. but the hit was mediocre compared to the d and 91 and daze...
never got the barking dog heard its tasty and a chem d s1

Last edited:
Back