Whats your favorite Dawg

IMO the Skunk VA isn't as good as the 91 chem I used to pick up in the bay in 05. Shit was way louder and not as dense as the SKVA. I know a couple of peeps who swear by the VA but when they bring their nuggs around its not on the same level as the 91 I remember. Anyone had the same experience?? and no disrespect to the VA lovers, shes dank, just not as potent as the one I used to buy LB's of a few years back.

Chem Sister has been my favorite of all of them. Flavor is pure, skunky, chemy, goodness. The high is outstanding. Soaring, mental, brain candy, with that couch lock hammer blow! Gotta love it.

Chem 4 was my least favorite. I found this one to cause aggravating thoughts, and a very poor attitude. In the words or the Rev... it's agro-weed with hermaphroditic vigor! Potent without a doubt, but not desirable IMO. All the Chems have this tendency, but it stands out big in the 4.

Long story short, Chem Sister takes it for me. I love her bud structure,the stone/high is amazing, and perfectly balanced IMO. :)

Ninja Mechanics. That is My Exact Same Experience and Preference
Well Said Sir!
:peace:

^^recently had some sister cuts sitting inthe fridge for 3 weeks and havent grown it for a while; actually decided to drop her and put them in the compost but dug em out and stuck em today. the smoke can be really good, she s just a lil hit or miss in trich coverage and foxtailing depts--or I'm hit or miss on her as its not the easiest plant to dial.

The glue does have those hints on the backside for sure, complex. Glad to see this ol thread still rollin. Puff puff pass

just harvested a Chemdog plant. She smells like a skunk's ass and the smoke it very thick and oily. She's some great meds

Chem d > Chem 91
Just a tad better though:)

Kinda makes sense that someone with the username "pBud" comments on the chem thread. Lol. (Humor and friendly sarcasm intended).

Paonia vs. Crested butte.

Not sure there's any relation to the name and the well known tightly held strain from that area. So if not, my apologies. And if so, well then, my compliments and gratitude from way back. Lol.

In any event. Welcome.
Fh

:) Still have 100 packs of chem d s1 seeds I made ..

I love all the original chems when grown right ... the guva stardawg is bigger but is also a more subdued high ...

Attachments

• chemd.jpg
    chemd.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 9
  • chemdd.jpg
    chemdd.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 10
  • chem91.jpg
    chem91.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 10
Envious! I been trying to look under rocks for some chem d (rez) beans. Love that Chem d strain!

Loved the guava hated the Chem d. Guava for me is th e epitome of chem/diesal. Chem d is so loud and nasty smelling, rotten funk, and super strong so I get were your coming from slips, nice pics are the last ones chem d?

Think those are the skva above. I passed on the guava as my buddy said it wasn't good enough to keep around but it sounds nice.

Back