Whats your favorite Dawg

Smoked some chem 4 thought it was great, but I currently have the white dawg and its the bomb, definently better tasting in the exhale than the inhale

not on the list but my ATF has got to be white dawg

picture.php

wassup cabbana - had 3 dif folks asking me about this cut via pm and manna (thx very much btw)

so unfortunately I no longer have this cut - she was gifted to me by GTD about 5 years (maybe more) ago

I know for sure the seed was Top Dawg and Im pretty sure it was a female of The White hit with Tres Dawg pollen (bad memory and all)

she finished in about 8 weeks - was very stout and squat - not much stretch at all - about 50% (so flipped at 2 foot she'd be 3 at harvest)

buds so fucking tight they would get bud rot from smashing the petioles of the big fans

this shit had FUNK for days - skunky goodness but crazy funk - loved watching the reaction when you handed somebody a jar and told them to give that a whiff

kick ass sedating high - not for daytime (unless thats how you roll - lol) or beginners

miss her so fucking much

I know I have some plant pix in the archives Ill try and dig some up

If all grown correctly. The chem D has always been my favorite. I've been growing it for at least 10 years ,so that says alot. The others just dont have as much of that skunk fuel/grandma's breath. I made a chem D bx called grandmas breath about 7 years ago. Its pretty kill. (Purple indica x Deep chunk) x chem D bx1 😃

Absolute toast! But, it's very inappropriate at times. often boardering on being totally Phegmatic!

I lost the Chem D and I have been trying to get the Original back but no luck. I went to harborside and the guy working there but he said no one really wanted the Chem D. Everyone wanted the Chem 4.

There`s a cut floating around the Halifax N.S. area called Black Dawg...really hard to find or acquire and is fetching top dollar...hopefully I`ll be able to try some when I head down the Cabot trail...take care and stay safe.

Lost! loaded! tied down like the bitch she is. Nobody loves her like.... my folks. You can buy up half the nation, but you can't by its class! D is angry, bad ass weed:jawdrop:

ok, I have a question. What is the Chemdog that Reservoir used for his beans? I know the guy is an asshole, but...
here's the deal:
A good friend made F2's of Rez's Chemdog and sent me a ton of them. I've been growing them for years. In fact, I just popped another bean. The mom I had grew huge funky, hard as a rock (I mean you could break a window with them), smelled and tasted like you were smoking a skunks ass and the buzz would hit me in a side of the head like a shovel. It was fantastic smoke. A lot of folks told me it was too strong for them.

anyway, what did he use to make his beans? anyone know? I can't vote on this thread without knowing the lineage. LOL

I'd Love to have Chem D Again. I had the Chem D, Sister, #4, Super Snowdog, ECSD, Mass Super Skunk ( not 100% sure on MSS "fits" in same lineage)
They were All Really Great Herb. Easy to Grow, great Smell, bag appeal, Buzz
I think if I could only have one back, it's be Snowdog. Or Chem Sister. :dancer:

Last edited:
Back