What’s Old is New Again!

M33 Friesland from Kwik Seeds
Day 1 of 12/12 from Seed
It's my first time growing her. She grows three branches from each node. I got some really piney outdoor stuff at a Phish concert in 1998. It was a nice change from the Mexican Brick Weed that I was used to back then, lol. The nostalgia made me search for a piney indica. I got some 79 X-Mas Bud from CSI and NL from Joey Weed, too, but have not grown them.

I took cuttings and they rooted in only 7 days!

Attachments

• Fr_1.JPG
    Fr_1.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • Fr_2.JPG
    Fr_2.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
Guerilla Gold #2 x Guerilla Gold #2 from Real Gorilla Seeds
Day 1 of 12/12
This was originally going to be grown outdoors but she started flowering and the weather outside is still too cold to put her out. So, she's getting flowered indoors which is probably for the best because I hear she molds pretty bad outside.
I wish East Island Seed Co. was still around.

Attachments

• GG_1.JPG
    GG_1.JPG
    909.7 KB · Views: 2
  • GG_2.JPG
    GG_2.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
M33 Friesland from Kwik Seeds
Day 1 of 12/12 from Seed
It's my first time growing her. She grows three branches from each node. I got some really piney outdoor stuff at a Phish concert in 1998. It was a nice change from the Mexican Brick Weed that I was used to back then, lol. The nostalgia made me search for a piney indica. I got some 79 X-Mas Bud from CSI and NL from Joey Weed, too, but have not grown them.

I took cuttings and they rooted in only 7 days!

lol, tell me you are about my age without telling me 😂
Same - tons of that coming down the eastern seaboard. I miss straight pine fire so hope it comes out well for you

I do like piney. Tons from the east? Our area must not have been on that trade route. Or i just don't remember having pine, after the brick. But i do remember 'pre-brick' days.

Back