What’s Old is New Again!

Thanks dr! I need another run of the hippy slayer, way over trained due to taking clones from her, I bet with just a few tops they would be a lot bigger. Still plenty of swell time though.

dang brother, she looks fantastic! She does like to get big. The last one i flowered out was 5 feet tall when i harvested her.

The 88g13hp accidental breeding project continues, found these while trimming up my keeper cut of Truffle cake today
CACCAEF1-64FC-4FDC-AC39-A8A024213CEA.jpg

Now I have it crossed to this as well the hippy slayer and I’m pretty stoked about both

bump! Happy New Year. How ya doing, my friend?

Things are really good here, got engaged on Christmas Eve and been getting to spend some good time at home with the fam. Stash box is full and a good run of sativas is underway in the flower tent. Found a couple of nice destroyer males that are looking to hit lowers of Destroyer, HolyHann, BH7 and Thai x Panama. Stem runs of one of the destroyers is amazing already even though it’s just getting going with pistols, I’m not the best at smells but citrus/mango type of thing with some sort of a haze type background. I had to check twice to make sure I didn’t have resin on my fingers from nugs. Pics over in the calling sativas thread

Looking to get some plane tickets to somewhere warm soon

Wow, is it just the angle of the photo, or is one pheno of Destroyer much shorter than the other?

Back