Trimmers

I have 3 trim pros Reibsi and been using them for about 12 years..for the first time last year I hired a team of reliable trimmers and dried the whole plants, leaf and all..it was awesome..no hassles with trim proing all the leaf and the wife and I having to trim for months on our own..worth every penny..

always had the same problem..I have a very bumpy trail from the gardens up to my barn..
got a trailer hooked up to my ATV and all the bottom plants would get crushed by the top plants..noticed the leaves don't stick as much in the back of trailer if you harvest after a rain but you better get it trim proed and hanging fast with as many dehumidifiers and fans going as you can before mold sets in..so happy I installed a wood burning stove in the barn to keep the temps up..also I devised a 3 layer wooden rack that fit in the trailer so the bottom plants wouldn't get crushed,,than tied it down with bungie cords..
if you got to do it on site just throw all the leaf into a big bucket or garbage can and carry it off away from your plants..use to use a laundry basket sometimes since it's lighter..
rain has always been my worst enemy since mold starts in the buds..never worried to much about leaf on the ground attracting mold..worried more about powdery mildew so it's good to clear your ground cover..

hope you get it figured out..

Back