Trimmers

Quetzal

✌🏻+🌿
I have used the trim pro automatic Xl, and while it worked I wasn't a huge fan . I've heard the ones that feed into the horizontal cylinder are much better . Has anyone tried the twister 2? How about the trimminator, the Samurai precision garden trimmer, the zoom double barrel or pirhanna ?

Thanks for any input regarding harvesting / drying / curing large greenhouse run

Right one Bro I hope to gather some info on this thread too .
think my new grow may require one .

;)

There is a distributor for a Cali trimmer near me. He'll demo the unit with as much weed as you'll bring. It's a dry trimmer which I think is different then most. The friends who used it are buying one for their outdoor crop because they liked it so much. Can't recalled the name. Will ask an report back.

outwest

This is my preferred model of trimmers...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 18-weed-convention-1.jpg
    18-weed-convention-1.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 293
There is a distributor for a Cali trimmer near me. He'll demo the unit with as much weed as you'll bring. It's a dry trimmer which I think is different then most. The friends who used it are buying one for their outdoor crop because they liked it so much. Can't recalled the name. Will ask an report back.

outwest

Sounds right up my alley as I feel that may be the only way logistically , to have dried to be trimmed . Thanks , look forward to hearing more

Didn't take long for this thread to improve now did it?.............

We can always dream, can't we?

My problem is getting the Boss's permission.

For example......

Back on Topic.....Brother Slang, do you Cats have a budget on how much to spend?....
We can prob swing whatever is necessary for a machine , 1 at least ... I know some machines are best ran in tandem ..

Last edited:
If you can find a distributor nearby they'll demo it for you. I think they did 6# for a buddy.

outwest

I do believe there`s now an Automated version of the Spinpro...just spent 5 hours cleaning 6 plants...I hate pruning!...I have one of the first trim pro`s on the market and it needs some new parts...new leaf catch bag and table top...way to loud if you ask me...take care and stay safe.

outwest

Is it the Mean Green Trimming Machine? Been looking at it and wondering if it`s any good. I saw a You Tube video and it looked ok but would still need some hand going over for the quality I require. cheapest one is $1250.00 ! ouch!

I'm liking what I see with the trim -pal I always like hanging plants for a slow dry and then trim . Four LBS an hour is awesome .

I personally believe to many over trim the bud. I still can kick leaf with the fiskar's and out did a few machine's as far as over all looks, but the better ones do kick my a$$ and if I went commercial I would invest in one for sure.

Hey slang I talked to our old buddy scooter and he said the twister looks promising. Heard they had a smaller unit that is only 6 or 7 grand. BTW my buddy that lives out there does a dry trim.( has a couple twisters too) but hangs the stuff till its dry and then flakes off all the leaves by hand. Was amazing to watch. He only did that with nice colas tho.

Hey slang I talked to our old buddy scooter and he said the twister looks promising. Heard they had a smaller unit that is only 6 or 7 grand. BTW my buddy that lives out there does a dry trim.( has a couple twisters too) but hangs the stuff till its dry and then flakes off all the leaves by hand. Was amazing to watch. He only did that with nice colas tho.

we used to do the "dry tickle" method in the 80's…dunno why i stopped

Back