Trimmers

we used to do the "dry tickle" method in the 80's…dunno why i stopped

It is amazing to watch someone do that. Never heard it called a dry tickle but that explains it well. Saw a friend of mine do a half pound lickadee split.

Someone asked if I had first hand experience with the trim-pal. I do not. Yet!

outwest

Just thinking of all the trichs it knocks off makes me cringe and still you need to go over it by hand. Forget about trying to market it as high grade and be prepared to drop your price even lower than the money you saved from paying trimmers. With that said I see value on just running your second and third cuttings through it and mixing that in with your hand trimmed tops. Not sure I see any value for indoor guys as it would turn it into mid grade outdoor looking buds. It's cheaper than a twister and the fact that it's for dry bud allows you to dry and cure normally and trim it at your leisure instead of needing a crew of at least 5 to keep the twister fed and having to dry wet bud on racks.

So I went and bought a trim pal and am gonna use it how I outlined in my above post. I don't know anyone who has tried it yet. I'll let y'all know in a a month or so what I think...maybe some pic too.

I was leaning towards the T4 ...it's expensive, but it looks to be the best in my limited research

anyone ever used the whip trimmer?

i got 18 lbs to trim myself, no crew, no possibility of one, this whip trimmer i could throw down a g and speed up the process. but i was hoping to get some actual feedback?

[youtube]G0IufO44pio[/youtube]

and id only be using it to speed up trimming, i dont care about all the other bells and whistles

i got 18 lbs to trim myself, no crew, no possibility of one, this whip trimmer i could throw down a g and speed up the process. but i was hoping to get some actual feedback?

and id only be using it to speed up trimming, i dont care about all the other bells and whistles

There is a similar hand held version that seems a little easier to use. Forget the name.

outwest

Here ya go. . .

http://www.ehydroponics.com/ez-trim-the-wander-trimmer.html

& here is a really nice selection to peruse.

http://www.ehydroponics.com/trimming-machines.html

outwest

so i had been considering getting a trim pal.

i know a guy out here in colorado that just gave it a try on some outdoor and stopped using it before he was done..said it was definitely a no go and that it wasted alot of flower , knocked tons of trichs off and didnt do that great of a job on top of that. apparently the twister did a much better job but he prefers to trim dry. i believe he is hand trimming the rest now.

just thought id post that for anyone like myself that was thinking of buying one

so i had been considering getting a trim pal.

i know a guy out here in colorado that just gave it a try on some outdoor and stopped using it before he was done..said it was definitely a no go and that it wasted alot of flower , knocked tons of trichs off and didnt do that great of a job on top of that. apparently the twister did a much better job but he prefers to trim dry. i believe he is hand trimming the rest now.

just thought id post that for anyone like myself that was thinking of buying one

Welcome to trimmer hell

welcome? ive been in trimmer hell for 12 years , its my second home brother :) ive been trimming all my crops solo my entire career, never hired a trimmer once in 12 years...you wanna see trimmer hell? trim a few hundred haze plants by yourself for days on end during rain storms in the summer , in the swamp with 100% RH..then hike it out a few miles in the dark and drive it home, in florida..and repeat every 2 months...thats hell...or trim 12kw by yourself while you eat potatoes and ramen to stay alive, 16 hours a day for 3 straight weeks till you have a nervous breakdown and start talking to the scissors...all while transplanting and prepping the next cycle...all by yourself...then repeat it every 3 months , and you have a pretty accurate representation of my life...hell is an understatement :rofl:

welcome? ive been in trimmer hell for 12 years , its my second home brother :) ive been trimming all my crops solo my entire career, never hired a trimmer once in 12 years...you wanna see trimmer hell? trim a few hundred haze plants by yourself for days on end during rain storms in the summer , in the swamp with 100% RH..then hike it out a few miles in the dark and drive it home, in florida..and repeat every 2 months...thats hell...or trim 12kw by yourself while you eat potatoes and ramen to stay alive, 16 hours a day for 3 straight weeks till you have a nervous breakdown and start talking to the scissors...all while transplanting and prepping the next cycle...all by yourself...then repeat it every 3 months , and you have a pretty accurate representation of my life...hell is an understatement :rofl:

shit brother your a good looking guy. You should at least go get a girl to help ya. most don't require money just a good fuckin a couple times a day. and they aren't that good at trimming either but they will keep you from talking to those scissors.

Shit you just sent me into depression and I was just talking about trimming machines. :taunt:

P.S. My fiskars send their best regards to your fiskars.

shit brother your a good looking guy. You should at least go get a girl to help ya. most don't require money just a good fuckin a couple times a day. and they aren't that good at trimming either but they will keep you from talking to those scissors.

well thankfully i got a lady now , so hopefully that will help a bit...i have trust issues (as in i trust no one) so that has stopped me from bringing over random girls im fucking to trim, or else id have a small army helping out trust me ;)...doing that in florida will get you robbed with the quickness..so i learned to be on some secret society shit with my garden...old habits ya know

was just teasing hendo, a much needed day off and some good coffee brings out the hispanic shit talker in me , much love brother :taunt:

Back