Smoke Reports of MANY strains..

Thank you very much for the reports Carty!! My media is coir, and I do a synthetic and organic mix of nutrients with the majority being applied to the root zone. Foliar sprays are mainly for IPM. The lights are LED.

Thank you very much for the reports Carty!! My media is coir, and I do a synthetic and organic mix of nutrients with the majority being applied to the root zone. Foliar sprays are mainly for IPM. The lights are LED.

Thanks digger, working on that big arse report you emailed me... some great stuff I can use to make this the same each time so thanks..

How long did you flower these... about all I need to keep going..

Get them samples in people, hahaha... cheers

Thanks digger, working on that big arse report you emailed me... some great stuff I can use to make this the same each time so thanks..

How long did you flower these... about all I need to keep going..

Get them samples in people, hahaha... cheers

Hey Carty, took them 72 days of flower, got everything cut down in one day, and 13-15 days to dry with the majority of that time spent at 60F 60%RH. Last couple days I dropped to 55F/55%RH to be sure they were dry enough to jar. Took me a few days to trim and get in the curing center. Stayed in the curing contraption for 4 weeks then into the final jars for storage.

Yoda's Pineapple

What a fine specimen of this wonderful strain to... Great job DB 808

I'm still working on my new format, but, running way behind on doing smoke reports.. :afro:

Grower: Dirtboy808
Strain: Yoda's Pineapple
Grown: Greenhouse
Style: Organics
Harvest: need info on run time
Lights: Sunlight with manipulation

The generous sample arrived and as always with DB.. the buds were very fresh and not overly dry, yet set a bud out for a few minutes and it hardens right up
on ya.. great job bro.

What hits you right off with this one is it's golden appearance.. talk about bag appeal, Opening the bag you get a whif of sweetness, fruity, lemony.. then I like
to give the bud a nice pinch and bring it up to my nose and just inhale her goodness a few times, allow it to permeate my nose hairs... then I'm learning to lay
back and try to define it. Ladybug is much better then me and her input is great.. for a Pineapple strain she sure has a strong lemon smell...

Grinder please.. wow does this stuff break up, and it's all fluffy and fresh, yet when you twist one up it burns perfectly..

I'm not gonna do the hit thing, we smoked a medium doober and then, blabbed our asses off about everything and nothing... blabbing so much we couldn't get a word in edge wise... muwahaha. very sociable smoke for sure, great for gathering of friends who want to tell each other campfire lies... hehe.

The high was very nice, not over powering like many can be.. and I'm writing all this after 4 bong hits.. and just realized how F'd up I am.. floating, very much
in the head atm.. as the high comes on harder it can make you drift away if that is what you want.. very nice high, give her a solid 7.6..

100_0007 (2).jpg

yp 3.jpg

Yoda Pineapple.JPG

Thanks for stopping by

The photos are horrible.. need to seriously work on my lighting, flash keeps washing it out.. that's it.. taking my old camera to the shop....

This is a little better... and as I keep this stuff jarred up and curing it just gets to be tasting better and better...

Yodi cured.jpg

Yodi c 5 (2).jpg

yodi c 4 (2).jpg

Truly a very tasting plant... buds hold weight well and break up nice in a grinder... curing it since receiving it has really started to bring her around.. getting a
strong lemon fruity smell from her.. the high is very nice and comes on in just 2 hits..

very nice

Burnie's Cut

I am honored to be a part of this project in any way.. Burnie and I shared many a genetics.. I'd sent him these Old Toby seeds that Loran gifted me only to have
Burnie get so sick he could no longer climb the basement stairs where his grow was located.. many a good peeps here helped keep the man comfortable with meds.

Towards his end Burnie called me up and wanted to be sure these seeds, special as they are, got ran by someone.. and thought came to a few of us to do this
strain in his honor..

Lorans Old Toby seeds..

Loran took this strain personal for it's medical properties and it's fight against memory loss and possibly alzhiemers..:thumbsup: anti inflammatory properties also add to the great medical appeal of this strain. A big reason I gifted it to Burnie.. D. B. 808 was the grower who wound up having the time and space to do this strain and do it right. :peace:

Here is the workup on it.
Old Toby was developed by grower Matthew Gordon to help curb short term memory loss while offering exceptional anti-inflammatory effects. With a terpene profile rich in limonene and pinene, Old Toby uplifts the mind and blankets the body in a trainquility that is medicinal without being sedating. The genetic lineage of Old Toby is hard to pin down due to the nearly decade-long breeding process Gordon undertook developing the strain. As fans may already know, this is the pipe-weed Gandalf enjoyed in J.R.R. Tolkien’s book, The Hobbit. :dancer:

I know I don't do the best smoke reports but here goes.

The grow on this particular bud was stellar as was the drying technique. Nothing was lost along the way as the terpenes waft up into your face cutting the
shrink wrap open. What a joy. My past experience with DB's smoke was a bit airy on the buds and no weight, most likely strain issues he's working out because
omg what a diff. Kudos buddy on some unreal nuggies. and not a fluke, the Molokai Citrus Kush is even better prepared, but get to that later.

I had to twist up 2 doobs because Ladybug has a better nose then I do and being up and cooking she could judge her high in a different manner then old couch potato here... hahaha.

What am I thinking, let me do a quick refresher... brb. :bonghit:....:scratch::bonghit::prop::bonghit:;)

Ahhhhhh.. now, let's take a peek at this schtuff..
Old Toby Burnies Cut (2).jpg

OT b (2).jpgOT c (2).jpg

ot f (2).jpgot e (2).jpg

The smell makes me think of Sandalwood incense. The flavor is a bit more technical and has just the smoothest hit but watch out because boy does it
expand on ya the longer you hold it. Like a Gorilla trying to fight his way out and upon exhale you just want to beat your chest and go oooooh ooh oooh ooooh.

The high is incredible, you think it comes on immediately because as soon as your done blowing a doob your stoned.. but no, no your not.. just wait. 20min
later trying to get up to go bathroom you realize, holy crap I'm even more baked now then I was earlier. I say that to Ladybug and she's like, this stuff is great..
spent the next hour making us Tacos... both of us felt better after smoking a joint each, went outside watered the plants and seemed like pain was a little less in the joints..

Old Toby is a real winner and IMHO should be in anyone's garden looking for really good meds.. the buds are super tight and seem to hold weight well.. just covered in trichomes like it would make a lot of very good hash or oils too.. all in all I give it a solid 8.

Thanks D.B. 808 for doing our brother Burnie proud... hopefully seeds were made to keep it going, I'm sure a mom at the very least... hehe

Out of the 4 seeds got one male and one female and got the male dropping pollen on the female right now and a Molokai Citrus Kush female also.
Great report

Old Toby has a bubba kush type flavor profile not quite as robust as the old bubba cut but behaves much the same. Doesn’t stretch hardly at all. It’s really nice pot. Much thanks to all who’ve shared!
-ctg-

The Molokai Citrus Kush was the one I liked the most out of the 2.. the smell of it alone can give one a chubby.. If ya don't roll your joint right.. hey, get your
mind out of the gutter.. :jester:

Ladybug referred to this after smoking it as, chatty weed. and it was, after enjoying a nice dooby together we found ourselves interrupting one another trying to
share our funny thoughts at the same time, for hours it seemed. Great weed for watching a movie, especially some funny comedy you don't mine people laughing or talking thru.. because on this, they will. We found ourselves having to pause it to make room for our smartass comments. this weed is crazy.

Ok.. so lets switch shows. hmmmm? Ever watch an animated show called "Supermansion". yeah, boy was that a mistake. 3hrs later.

Yup, we rolled up another one and binge watched the first 4 episodes of Season 3. Laughing so hard as the MCK tickled our funny bones and kept us going.

Flavor is excellent and the citrus comes thru for sure. Reminded me of the old Grapefruit strain that grew such huge buds..

The buds again were done just excellent, these guys have truly stepped up their game of finishing their nuggage.. A solid 8.5.

Molokai Frost Kush.jpgMCK 1.jpg

Same buds as above, but I run these thru my photo program and click on auto adjust lighting.. it's how the buds would look out in the sun..
MCK 3.jpgMCK 6.jpg

MCK red hairs.jpgmck 7.jpg

Molokai is a strain I'd been wanting to try for some time now and this mix of it did not disappoint at all. I have Molokai #5 and I hope it's as tasty whenever I get to it... but having to compare it to the samples of THE HAWAIIN Crew... it's gonna have to be stellar... hehe.

:thumbsup:

Ask Loran if he no more and it is ok with him, I'm making seeds right now and will be ready in 6 weeks and I can send you some. Aloha

Loran had given me permission to make seeds or even turn them into Autos... not spoken to him since he got really sick, been a bit but I can try to get back in touch if need be.. not
heard any news about him a quite sometime, maybe it's over due.. was always cool to me.

We don't dare touch that stuff unless your wanting to go to bed... lol 2 hits your good. 3 hits better be recording your show... hahaha.

I gotta say again brother, your workings have really improved as I see it in both strains.. the buds have lost the airyness (not a word) they had, have really tightened up nicely and the
buds break up like no tomorrow. Terps are so much better then before, and as you well know I tested a few for ya.. brother, GREAT JOB. Impressive work on all...

KUDOS

Gambian F2 grown by Carty

gmzn 4.jpg

Although this batch was slightly seeded during preflower.. I collected 60 nice beans to keep it going and I'm very happy I did...

took a few early but this last one was ran to day 62 and she really brought on a rotten fruit aroma that continues thru to her buds as they cure up...

The high off this stuff is the perfect daytime smoke... run another 10 days and OMG. she is just covered in trichomes, most likely the influence of the
Neville's Haze F3 in the mix..

uplifting and heady she keeps ya going while your up and doing things but also relaxes ya when your ready to just kick back. sometimes you want a weed
that is just not to intense.. lately, those have been pretty easy to find for me.. hehe.

Gamhazn 3 (2).jpgg 3b (2).jpg

Reactions: mre
Well done on the Gambian, and nice smoke report Carty. Nugs look dense and frosty.
Were all three plants similar phenotype, with this one taken later than the other two?
Good A/B test there w/ harvest timing!

Well done on the Gambian, and nice smoke report Carty. Nugs look dense and frosty.
Were all three plants similar phenotype, with this one taken later than the other two?
Good A/B test there w/ harvest timing!

Hey MRe.. I started with 7. Shipped one over to Atilla's place, he's drying it now. Harvesting after I drop pollen on them in preflower is dictated by the seed production. some plants
really speed things up when pregnant and some don't. As the calyx grows brown and begins to crack open, I have to chop or start losing seeds into dirt.. and believe me, almost impossible to find.. lol.
Came down in days like, 50, 53, 55, 55 60 62.. and Atilla's at 65.

As she gets flushed her nutrient demands are so high she begins to put off nice colors as she flushed out her nutes and goes into deficiency issues.

My favorite is one take at day 55 and I labeled her the Orange Pheno because the entire plant looked to be just covered in orange hairs. It's a strain you can't wait to run again but have so many others to try yet it just kills ya.. hehe.

New Light a.jpg
Taken at Day 55, pheno #3 will be on it's way to you soon Sir... looking forward to you testing her as you'll be the first..
gmzn 3.jpg

have a wedding cake x dosi#33 cross flowering..with Gary Payton fem pollen on it..interested to try WC..even as a cross

have a wedding cake x dosi#33 cross flowering..with Gary Payton fem pollen on it..interested to try WC..even as a cross

It actually smells just like a wedding cake and I know organically it really comes thru in the terps too.. like, lip smacking good. That Dosi has gotta do nothing but add more goodness.

Think your in for a treat bro..

Running some of Goat & Monkey's Blue Angel and really hoping the Hells Angel OG is all I've read it is.. and guess what, it's crossed with;...... Grape Dosi Breath. let's get dosi'd bro

Agree with Carty on both WC, and likely result of WC x Dosi. I have WC, and Kush Cake live badder from same grower and have had their Dosi, and my bet is you’re gonna like.

Back