Smoke Reports of MANY strains..

Cartman

Instead of making a post for each strain I just thought it would be easier to do this... :thumbsup:

Today we are starting off with a goodie too....

Remember the Acapulco Gold scooting around here a few years ago... a member offering up F2 stock and many of us were lucky enough to pick some up.. like me. hehe.

This is for that stock made F3 by my partner ZeroZero of which I passed out on a few sites.

Grower: Member, who will remain anonymous unless he speaks up.. privacy n all. I do know it was flowered 14wks and says next time he might go longer..

Strain: Acapulco Gold F3

Aroma: I'm usually pretty good at this but for the life of me I cannot nail this smell down.. is it sandlewood? it's not sweet really, more like very good incense. the buds were not large but firm and a very unique color.. I've saved a small sample to photo graph later on if this camera will cooperate... lol.

High: Okay... so we start off fresh this am, not smoking since 1am, 11pm for Ladybug. We wanted to be fresh with no previous high to affect this report... and how we intend to do all our reports.. Wake n bake..

The high starts off disappointing to say the least.. the taste is just like the smell, amazing. again, not sweet but like rolling up some incense and puffing it. very smooth not much coughing for her, I don't cough really.. no cigs ever, her when young.... anywho as Boo would say.. we finish the medium sized doober and was still unimpressed.. 5min or less later I was like, how u feel babe. She's standing in the bathroom looking at herself in the mirror, looks at me and goes.. Dayum. It kept coming on, a head high like I've not had in LONG time.. Ladybug loved the high, me not so much.. it made me very dizzy, so dizzy I was unable to get off the bed for 1/2hr.. still feel the affects of it 2hrs later...

Be careful with this one people.. she's got a super heady punch to her. :peace:

good job cartman

i found it tasted like carrots..when mine started ton seriously intersex i had to dump it..only had one seed sprout any way..beautiful plant..i just did not finish it or maybe get a good

pheno..

it made a couple inter selfed seeds..i have another Ag from someone who use to be here growing now..we will see

Cool thread, Carty
I still have a few AG seeds from member as well as a bit of seed from my own grow. I will grow indoors again, outdoors doesn't work here at 45º lat. It did finish gold colored without any water cure etc. It didn't have the potency I hoped for but I'll try and do things different next time and see.

I gave a few Acapulco gold strains a try Carty but none compared to the real deal I got back in 1970 from Mexico..climate, location and soil play a huge factor..
awesome pot and don't think it can ever be duplicated..
as a good friend told me all good things come to an end..

Hey All... sure appreciate the good response... feel free to add a smoke report of your own here ok....

Today is a beautiful set of nugs... hahaha.

Strain: Violet Kush

Grower: A friend

We all know there are a buttload of kush strains out there and so many names... so when you first

see Violet Kush your like.. okay, we'll see.

Talk about a beautiful bud that just gets prettier as you break it up... very very sweet aroma hits ya in the
face.. nice tight buds too, hard to break up with just fingers but didn't feel like getting up to get the grinder..
when I was done my fingers had black spots on the tips, or purple.. oh I"m sorry... Violet..

High: I always dry hit a joint and man did that one taste wonderful..
The high hits you straight off, no creeper reefer here folks.. and 1st hit has you testing your lungs as this stuff
expands like crazy. Not many strains make me cough anymore, but I did on the 2nd hit trying to hold it in..
was like there was a little dude stuck in my belly trying to elbow his way out... so I let him out only to take a
follow up 3rd, 4th, 5thhhhhh... 6ishhhhhh.... as I lie there on the bed... ( we smoke in the bedroom) I'm feeling
just great.. not your typical kush high here at all... it relaxes you totally yet allows you to remain awake.. I called it voluntary couchlock... it allows you to do whatever... blabber weed, and concentration levels.. maybe some great smoke for Art work or anything creative... zone out on something you enjoy.. even tv

VK.jpg
20190519_161720.jpg
20190519_161914.jpg
20190519_162807.jpg
20190519_162817.jpg

The high lasted for a good 3hrs of zoning out, so we watched a movie called
Father Figure and laughed our butts off... so a great all around good strain IMHO..

Up Next... ISP Cantaloupe Skunk and this stuff smells and tastes soooo gooood

Swami's Purple Zebra x RKS x Urvapor

OMG I love this..... oops, getting ahead of myself here..

Grower:
A friend who shall remain ?

Strain:Purple Zebra x RKS x Urvapor

Aroma:Open bag, kawaM.. the goodness hits ya right away.. lovely sweet
aroma escaping the bag... nothing super spectacular about the buds themselves, but
what a nice smell when you pinch it... sweet taste to match her, nice level high..

High: Souring, uplifting and hits you immediately... like smack in the
face on exhale of first hit.. the buds seem to flake apart a bit to easily vs how some
are held together this doesn't... just something I noticed. smoked in a joint just fine
and the paper was covered in resin by half joint, a nice sign..

Overall I give this an 8, mostly because of the flavor and immediate come on... so
possibly a bit bias... more honest (6).

Swami 2.jpg

Swami Purple Zebra x RKS x Urvapor.jpg

Last edited:
Well done Cartman great thread. Jbp was always good at pointing out the different flavors and aromas. Takes practice that’s for sure. If you have ate the same foods and drinks your whole life and never try anything different you will never be able to call out the flavors of what your smoking :puffpuffpass:

Carty, did you forget to review the Cantaloupe SKunk?

I really love the smoke reports, keep on keepin on!

I think that grower would be glad you liked them! LOL! One correction would be its Uruapan, the lineage is:

Purple Zebra ((Mazar-I-Shariff/Guerrero x Blue Mystic/Velvet Rush) x ’85 RKS/Uruapan)

Looking forward to the Cantaloupe review. Did you get any of the Cherry Bomb?

Instead of making a post for each strain I just thought it would be easier to do this... :thumbsup:

Today we are starting off with a goodie too....

Remember the Acapulco Gold scooting around here a few years ago... a member offering up F2 stock and many of us were lucky enough to pick some up.. like me. hehe.

This is for that stock made F3 by my partner ZeroZero of which I passed out on a few sites.

Grower: Member, who will remain anonymous unless he speaks up.. privacy n all. I do know it was flowered 14wks and says next time he might go longer..

Strain: Acapulco Gold F3

Aroma: I'm usually pretty good at this but for the life of me I cannot nail this smell down.. is it sandlewood? it's not sweet really, more like very good incense. the buds were not large but firm and a very unique color.. I've saved a small sample to photo graph later on if this camera will cooperate... lol.

High: Okay... so we start off fresh this am, not smoking since 1am, 11pm for Ladybug. We wanted to be fresh with no previous high to affect this report... and how we intend to do all our reports.. Wake n bake..

The high starts off disappointing to say the least.. the taste is just like the smell, amazing. again, not sweet but like rolling up some incense and puffing it. very smooth not much coughing for her, I don't cough really.. no cigs ever, her when young.... anywho as Boo would say.. we finish the medium sized doober and was still unimpressed.. 5min or less later I was like, how u feel babe. She's standing in the bathroom looking at herself in the mirror, looks at me and goes.. Dayum. It kept coming on, a head high like I've not had in LONG time.. Ladybug loved the high, me not so much.. it made me very dizzy, so dizzy I was unable to get off the bed for 1/2hr.. still feel the affects of it 2hrs later...

Be careful with this one people.. she's got a super heady punch to her. :peace:

LMAO! Tried to give you a heads up! It went 15 weeks, and I thought I took it too long. Its not a day wrecker its a day fucker upper. I thought it was never going to end at 13 weeks, so I lowered the intensity of light and the hours and it was done two weeks later. From some of the other comments, I hope I didnt find the only good one out of the pack. This girl was tough, meaning she took a lot of shit and didnt throw any nanners. LOL! Looking forward to running the Vietnam Black.

I had some F2's made by Liquidkid606 back in the day. I grew some out. They were too big to grow indoors as it would turn out. I never finished flowering them. kind of a shame really. Nice smoke report Carty.

The plant Cart was nice enough to review was put into flower two weeks after she broke the soil and ended up about 28" tall if I remember. She didnt produce a lot but that was to be expected. Oh and she spent her entire life in a 2.5 gallon pot.

Hey All... sure appreciate the good response... feel free to add a smoke report of your own here ok....

Today is a beautiful set of nugs... hahaha.

Strain: Violet Kush

Grower: A friend

We all know there are a buttload of kush strains out there and so many names... so when you first

see Violet Kush your like.. okay, we'll see.

Talk about a beautiful bud that just gets prettier as you break it up... very very sweet aroma hits ya in the
face.. nice tight buds too, hard to break up with just fingers but didn't feel like getting up to get the grinder..
when I was done my fingers had black spots on the tips, or purple.. oh I"m sorry... Violet..

High: I always dry hit a joint and man did that one taste wonderful..
The high hits you straight off, no creeper reefer here folks.. and 1st hit has you testing your lungs as this stuff
expands like crazy. Not many strains make me cough anymore, but I did on the 2nd hit trying to hold it in..
was like there was a little dude stuck in my belly trying to elbow his way out... so I let him out only to take a
follow up 3rd, 4th, 5thhhhhh... 6ishhhhhh.... as I lie there on the bed... ( we smoke in the bedroom) I'm feeling
just great.. not your typical kush high here at all... it relaxes you totally yet allows you to remain awake.. I called it voluntary couchlock... it allows you to do whatever... blabber weed, and concentration levels.. maybe some great smoke for Art work or anything creative... zone out on something you enjoy.. even tv

View attachment 321808
View attachment 321809
View attachment 321810
View attachment 321811
View attachment 321812

The high lasted for a good 3hrs of zoning out, so we watched a movie called
Father Figure and laughed our butts off... so a great all around good strain IMHO..

Up Next... ISP Cantaloupe Skunk and this stuff smells and tastes soooo gooood

This was a cross I made using Outlaws genetics. It's his (Triple OG Kush x DPD) x (Magic Merlin) if I remember correctly. I made the beans about 8 years ago and just ran them for the first time, and you got a sample of that. I dont remember exactly how she was put together, but what I found amazing is that DPD taste finally went the hell away. I'm not the biggest fan of that merlot taste from some DPD buds.

Nice thread Carty
On Swami's report, who sourced the RKS?

Either Swami or his partner Gas, I dont know for sure. I do know I started 2 or 3 beans and ended up with a narrow leaf and a broad leaf. The narrow leaf, got very tall, well it wanted to, I trained the shit out of her, smelled like pine and the broad leaf, stayed about half the height of the tall pheno, stayed compact and stank like rotten meat. Almost like the meat and garlic chem 91 bx from Ohso but without the garlic part. Now, I've never had skunk, so I cant say it was skunk, but the bitch stank. Stank to where my wife didnt want to come in the room when I was fucking with it. When I get more $$ I'll scored another pack or two for sure.

Thank you for the reviews Cart, and I look forward to the rest. Wish I could remember what I sent. LOL!

Thank you for the reviews Cart, and I look forward to the rest. Wish I could remember what I sent. LOL!

It was nice of yu to drive it down.. not many would do that for a friend just to say, hey, try these tell me what ya think..
um, okay.... LOL...

Strain: Cantaloupe Skunk ISP

Grower: Digger

Lineage: Ask the grower.... lol

Aroma & Visual: The Skunk really comes thru nice while the Cantaloupe keeps it nice n sweet.. a great mix and my
favorite of many strains I've tasted recently for sure.. some like it, some don't.. eh digger & wife.. lol the look is the
light green of a skunk strain with finger sized long buds full of red hairs.. another one when you opened the bag the
entire house stunk in seconds.. yeah, smoke it in the bathroom with the fan on.. (we never know who might stop by).

Affects: Daytime puffer here... heady, hits ya right away too.. just grabs ya mind & body.. 3 hits and man I love the flavor of this on exhale.. uplifting high that allows ya to get stuff done
while till relaxing body and mind.. might find yourself involved in 4 diff projects but hey, ya
might get one done eh? shouldn't of taken that 4th hit huh? :cigar2:

That is what I call a very good smoke report. Thanks Cartman. Nice pics also. From your reports we know what's going on with the strains you mentioned. Good info.

ZZ

Back