Smoke Reports of MANY strains..

Wow yo got the light greens buddy! That is some amazing color especially before the cure. Wow just wow! Your going to hate it when you run out of that one.
Aloha, lets see if anyone responds to this one...

Same info as above, just a different pheno of it. And what a different appearance she has, the red & greens inner twined together with a very sweet aroma

that just keeps coming out the longer we cure it in jars.. and as we dry them out further the terps are much more noticeable..

We like this one so much we've decided it is bong only smoke, makes it last a lot longer vs twisting it all up...

Hit #1: come across the pallet with a bang.. Sweet and almost flowering, especially on exhale.

Hit #2: here we go, this one hit us hard here, body tingle even before exhale.. and then on exhale the goodness comes thru, full on body relaxation..

Hit #3: Head rush, body tingle and just AAHHhhhhhhhh.. just want to sit here for a minute babe.. Soooo relaxed, excellent. and must admit, our very

favorite pheno..

View attachment 343171

View attachment 343172

#6 sounds very nice! Well done.

I am merely a tester, All congrats go to DirtBoy808 for his fine Greenhouse Meds he wanted tested by yours truly. I am honored that he values my opinion so much, truly honored.

#6 is in it's own class for sure, every time we open the jar she stinks a little more. She arrived so freshly cut she needs to wee bit more drying, so, left the lids off jars for 2 days

and the buds setup really nice now. Lid back on, rechecked after a day and more moisture needed to be released. Now the buds are so tight, just like the Dr ordered.... Dr Detroit

that is.. wow, I'm high.

Puna Voice "the Black Cherry cut" I believe... she beats them all IMHO. she has a better stench to her, color and bag appeal. Let's see if I can't find a photo of her hmmmm?

Oger "Carty Cut"

And here she is in all her beauty about to come down.. she is pure knock out run at half amber, but full on milky she is perfect as she is so potent... the high

then is more uplifting and soaring where we prefer it to be.... so she can be taken at 55 days for this, 65 days for knock out, couchlock meds...

Be nice to run 4 cuts of here to harvest in both windows.... but this run coming up will be GG#4 and NYCD clones...

20210213_090312 (2).jpg

20210213_083038 (2).jpg

20210213_085923 (2).jpg

20210213_090154 (3).jpg

clones are just now rooting in pots, be a week to get them established prolly...

Trying to fit more plants in this time so if need be I can cull slower growers and keep the best 4 maybe down the road... you may also notice a non clone in
the mix.. found a seed of Killing Fields in a half oz.. planted it right away and so far it's hanging in there...
20210213_090420 (2).jpg

NYCD planted yesterday as it rooted up...
20210215_072551.jpg

Last 2 to finally root up, the NYCD takes a bit longer and would most likely benefit from a heat mat to root faster...
20210215_072557.jpg

the small soft tissue cuts remain fairly healthy though all the way thru rooting...
20210215_072630.jpg

Man you should start a snip business called Porky's! You get shit rooted!! Have people send you 5 snips, and get 3 back rooted, ready to go. You keep two, flower one and sell/trade snips off the other one. LOL

Man you should start a snip business called Porky's! You get shit rooted!! Have people send you 5 snips, and get 3 back rooted, ready to go. You keep two, flower one and sell/trade snips off the other one. LOL

What a great compliment... Ladybug has said the same thing. Used to send all my cuts rooted because I just had a knack for it.. Matter of fact, trying to put together a tray of cuts for
ZZ out on the Ranch for his spring run.. sending him 2 atm to see how weather treats them first though...

Boo finally listened to my advice, after 4 others told him the same thing... hehe. he even admitted to wishing he'd of listened faster. I was taught a simple method by Motarebel and
have never waivered.. biggest advice. Keep the base of your tray's inside at 78 to 82F.. Moist but never wet, spritz lid, not plants.. do that every am, burps in fresh air at same time..
nice to see him being successful again.. now to work on Budmiser..

Double Tap

Strain: Double Tap
Grower: Boo
Harvested: 9wks
Grown: Organic/mix
Wattage: A shit load
Pots: have to ask Boo

The bag appeal of this weed is pretty good, a wee bit leafy for my taste, but then again we all get so used to the look of Kush we forget the more Afghani and
other based MMJ that is more leafy.

DT (2).jpg

DT d (2).jpg

DT b (2).jpg

DT a (2).jpg

Hit #1: The flavor was very hidden upon arrival.. the MJ was very fresh and needed to be dried and cured a bit more.. Just 3 days later, jarred up and the lid left
off so buds can setup better... upon doing so, the aroma came thru so much better.. which passed thru in flavor a wee bit, but for sure needed more curing..
The high starts off a little heady..

Hit #2: Hit #2 relaxation starts to settle in.. has a nice expansion to it as its difficult to hold hits in long, you can feel the elbows of the hit hitting inside your
lungs wanting more room as the high drifts over you..

Hit #3: okay, be careful.. hit #3 is it, you go beyond here and you will miss out on your day, your show you wanted to watch and wake up with drool going
down your cheek.. I highly recommend 2 good hits then sit back and evaluate before partaking further, unless sleeping is your goal...

All in all I give her a 7.. :salut:

What a great compliment... Ladybug has said the same thing. Used to send all my cuts rooted because I just had a knack for it.. Matter of fact, trying to put together a tray of cuts for
ZZ out on the Ranch for his spring run.. sending him 2 atm to see how weather treats them first though...

Boo finally listened to my advice, after 4 others told him the same thing... hehe. he even admitted to wishing he'd of listened faster. I was taught a simple method by Motarebel and
have never waivered.. biggest advice. Keep the base of your tray's inside at 78 to 82F.. Moist but never wet, spritz lid, not plants.. do that every am, burps in fresh air at same time..
nice to see him being successful again.. now to work on Budmiser..

I need to take that advice and follow those steps. My last few attempts at cloning havent gone so well, but its part of the game. I'll be ready for the next round. How many days after you put them in the medium do you stop covering?

I need to take that advice and follow those steps. My last few attempts at cloning havent gone so well, but its part of the game. I'll be ready for the next round. How many days after you put them in the medium do you stop covering?

think we've all done it, I called it " killing them with love " .. used to spritz them daily, sometimes twice... well all that excess water runs into the plugs... ah oh. root rot. just couldn't
leave the damn things alone. Gymshoes is the one who helped me years ago find my way by showing me what Mota showed him.. simple, easy and almost 99%..

To address your question: Hmm? do you mean after it's been rooted in the RR plug ? because I don't cover them at all then. I start them under 28w LED lighting, nice n soft..

Now, the Oger I had, could go directly into a small pot, no RR plug, soil.. and would never wilt, so never covered her... (getting her back from a friend here ). The others remain in

humidity domes until roots are established, not just barely poking out, let them grow just a little more.. hit me up on my grow thread ok....

Hey Carty! I was asking if you started leaving them uncovered before they show roots. I was listening to (if I remember correctly) Kevin Jodrey and he mentioned leave them covered the first day and then start cracking the lid longer and longer each day for three days and then leave them uncovered. But I could be wrong. I dont do that, I think I leave them covered too long. I take the dome off for a few minutes each day or blow in it to circulate the air. And I do that until they root, if they root.

once I quit stepping on my own balls I've got my groove back...feel foolish but it happens...the sooner you take the cover off the quicker they can dry out...misting the top and venting it works best...I gotta stop taking so many cuts, place looks like controlled chaos...:teeth:

Hey Carty! I was asking if you started leaving them uncovered before they show roots. I was listening to (if I remember correctly) Kevin Jodrey and he mentioned leave them covered the first day and then start cracking the lid longer and longer each day for three days and then leave them uncovered. But I could be wrong. I dont do that, I think I leave them covered too long. I take the dome off for a few minutes each day or blow in it to circulate the air. And I do that until they root, if they root.

Funny you mention this because I without even thinking about it I do this... I call it burping them. Day one I leave it off for just long enough to refresh the air inside, but usually that is
it.. humidity levels are still high and using the chicken containers I use they are naturally vented to release steam from the cooked chickens.. works perfect. and then each day after, I
burp them, and what I do is I call it exercising the cut and testing her... I see how long it takes for them to begin wilting... then I rinse the lid, leaving it wetish and placing it back in
place.. this humidity is enough to keep the " Rain Forrest " affect going.. because your pretty much creating that kinda environment... For the price of a chicken dinner or 2, we have 5,
lol... you get a humidity dome perfect for soft tissue cuts, which I prefer and root faster..

As soon as you can take the dome off and they don't wilt, yes, I'd leave it off.... usually though, most require roots to do so without over stressing them.. the biggest way to be 100%
successful, chicken containers and root heating pads... keep the inside bottom at 78 to 82f and you'll have roots in days, week tops... I'll do a full on tutorial soon ok...

Last edited:
Ok, thanks! Hopefully these new cuts root soon so I can get them to vegging.

Send me 6 to 12 cuts, small ones about 4" tall with enough stem so I can take a fresh cut... I'll root up all of them hopefully, keep 2 of each and send you the others... and now sir
you have a reason to ship.. muwahahahaha. besides, this was your suggestion bro. lol

Send me 6 to 12 cuts, small ones about 4" tall with enough stem so I can take a fresh cut... I'll root up all of them hopefully, keep 2 of each and send you the others... and now sir
you have a reason to ship.. muwahahahaha. besides, this was your suggestion bro. lol

Maybe next time! If I send them now, they will surely die. Too long under the dome to survive a trip at this point.

Maybe next time! If I send them now, they will surely die. Too long under the dome to survive a trip at this point.

Yeah, I was joking in a way.. you had said I should start a business doing just this... but your correct about the weather, another month or so huh?

be safe my friend...

p.s. After re-reading this I realize you meant cuts were already to longer under your dome to send... not weather. har. yeah, was prolly high, pretty
good chance anyway.. however, next best thing found it's way. things are about to get interesting..

Last edited:
Hey, hit this...

Sitting here at 4am, watching one of my favorite shows, Guy's Grocery Games.. and a favorite chef is competing in Beau Macmillan aka: Beau Mac

Now Hmm? what do you test smoke while enjoying this show.

MAC 1 why of course. (NOTE: I need to step up my photorgraphy, I miss my nice canon)

Miracle x Alien Cookies this strain is very protected on who gets to grow it in it's early age.. getting it into the hands of digger has gotta be of this same level..

The caliber of his sample is better then I've seen in years, from ANYONE.. and as many of you know, I've tested quite a few. :guitar: with attention the attention he gives his grows he should just call all his smoke, nook & cranny weed.. because he turns over every nook and cranny to get his grows perfect..

Digger and I are going to attempt to design a format I can use so all samples brought forward get critiqued in the same manner or level.. until then, bear with me.

Strain: MAC 1
Grown: Indoor by digger
Style: Organics
Harvest: 70 - 75 days
Lights: LED

The bag appeal is top notch, the buds are so firm yet pliable and not crunchy dry.. :adore: The Aroma is to die for, not stinky in any way but more of a sweet fruity smell with I swear are hidden undertones of grapeness.. hard to figure out just yet.. but trust me, I'll keep trying. Ladybug is sick right now or I'd have her nose to help... :scratch:

Hit #1: Boy howdy, this stuff squeezes ya right on the back of the neck and comes forward slowly.. you feel like your already a hit up on everyone who just started smoking, well, anything else.

Hit #2: Here it comes.. cough cough. wtf. expansion changes so much from hit #1 to the 2nd hit that it totally catches you unprepared.. note, if it's 5am grab
a pillow to cough into so you won't wake up the house... just saying. now this hit comes thru into your head big time. and comes on fast, no creeper here... within minutes you find yourself immobile, but in a good way of concentrating.. at what you'll have no idea until later when the trance lifts.. luckily I had it on
a cool movie about aliens.. it was either that or a Dorito wrapper..

Hit #3 is yet pending... to enjoy the high I was cautious in fear hit #3 would just knock me out, but of course we both know I'll do it directly after signing off here.
:salut:

100_0002.JPG

100_0002 (4).JPG

100_0002 (3).jpg

100_0006 (3).JPG

MAC 1.JPG

Last edited:
Carty's 420 Report

Seems waking up everyday at 4am is just who I am now.. so figured, great time to do a wake n bake and a smoke report, getting behind on samples believe it

or not.. so stay tuned, be posting more smoke reports here soon of some interesting workings...

Strain: Wedding Cake
Grown: Indoor by digger
Style: Organics
Harvest: 70 - 75 days
Lights: LED
Drying: Done right digger hung these as entire plants for 14 days, a real slow dry.. and before being released, a 6 week cure was added.. NICE

Some of the prettiest pot for sure, bag appeal and aroma is top notch and not a grower would be upset to offer this up to anyone to impress... do I sound a bit prejudice towards her, well I am.. :adore: She hits me like a good old Bubba Kush.. no lethargy but a good up high, energetic even.. tastes like it smells, cake icing... not sure what flavor flav.... lol.

It's an insult to break her down hit by hit... her first hit was so nice you immediately reach for another and another... nice head rushes but not the typical, ah oh, that one extra hit is making me sleepy. Never happened.. smoked a nice bowl of it about half hour ago and no drowsiness, something I've been having issues with on most strains... 3 hits, nap time.. not always your goal. So I'd highly recommend this as a great great daytime smoke with little ceiling... 3 hits though is more then enough for a good few hours..

Digger, another fine sample of your work my brother.. rock rock hard nugs that are almost impossible to rip apart by hand, but, put into a grinder grind up nice n fluffy and spreads out quite nicely making a small nug double when ground up.. almost have to with his workings... top notch again buddy..:guitar:

wc.jpg

wc f (2).jpg

wc b (2).jpg

wedding cake (2).jpg

wc c (2).jpg

Last edited:
Back