Smoke Reports of MANY strains..

WhT the heck is an onion skin paper? Seems it would be fitting for the gmo side. This seems to be two opposites meshed together the sweet of the pp and the savory garlic gmo! I got a garlic bread (gmo x French toast) that is just so raw with the cooking aromatics.

LOL.. they are very cool and called that because they are as thin as the skin on the outside of an onion, that thin layer you can read thru it's so thin. the papers come in packs of
300 and come in a neat carrying box like for old matches box but larger.. no heavy paper taste when smoking and especially testing new gear.. they are so much safer to use
if smoking joints is your thing...

Up next I hope is Saginaw Valley Skunk...

Azad Kashmere

What can I say but holy expansion batfrog.... lol I mean, the seeds are from Barefrog afterall... muwahahaha.

Strain: Azad Kashmere, reg seed.
Grown: Outdoor in the high desert by ZeroZero
Style: Organic
Harvest: End of season, Oct 2020
Lights: Natural sunlight

1st photo taken on Pro setting at 6500K
Azad 3.jpg

2nd photos are on auto settings
Azad 1.jpgAzad 2.jpg

Not really happy with the quality of the photos and I apologize for that, guess I need to dig out the tripod..

Hit #1: As my mom used to say, it must be good, it made my son cough... and oh baby. this stuff has an expansion like I've not experienced in some time.
your first hit all your doing is coughing your fool head off as you realize, you'd best respect this one.. after 5min to regather myself and feel a slight squeeze
around my eyes I reach for the bong.

Hit #2: Prepared a wee bit more, I thought I was ready... NOT.. I did however take her on head on and swatted that bong.. and then did my best to hold the
hit as long as I could. As I'm making these weird squeaking noises, I hear Mel Gibson going... HOLD, HOOLD.. HOOOOOOLD. and I did, ah oh, this is gonna be
bad.. cough, cough cough.. is that slobber and drool.. wtf. takes me a few minutes to gather myself.. and wow, this stuff is getting a grip on me I like... so why not take another.

Hit #3: Getting used to the expansion but it still kicks your buttocks. trying to hold a hit of this in for a few seconds is like, oh, playing tug of war and your end is greased... yeah, your doing your best to win the battle but know, :scratch: der is jus no way..

The high hits you as hard as the hits.. keeps sneaking up on you well after you've smoked her.. it's relaxing, pain relieving and can make one nod off and miss Thursday Night football... it's recorded... hoping the Cards beat em again...

I hope you guys enjoyed this share... I know many have grown this strain out and she seems to be getting a bit of a following at another site.. cannot wait to see what we can do here in the swamp.... peace

Hey Carty...the monster cookies is from 303 seeds...and its yeti x platinum gsc...the yeti is where the monster comes in...i have an f1 pack if you want them...peace...elk...

I never did PM Elkhunter.... but he more then made up for it by hooking me up with an old favorite... Pure Indiana Bubblegum and a cool cross using it. Thanks Elk for this and I hope
what I sent has been a success for your friend.. hopefully you blow up what I sent you so we can see their potential.. peace

One of my favorite threads!

Thanks for making just a small comment... it's nice to know the hard work I put into these is appreciated... not that I don't mind the testing, it's a win win... lol

Coming up, Gorilla Breath, and a few others I'm awaiting permission to share... cheers

I need to come over and hang with you one day when you have a few strains you're trying...truly enjoy reading how you feel about each strain, good stuff carty that I think we all enjoy...hope the dickhead doctor works it out quickly buddy...:thumbsup:

Dumbanana

I need to come over and hang with you one day when you have a few strains you're trying...truly enjoy reading how you feel about each strain, good stuff carty that I think we all enjoy...hope the dickhead doctor works it out quickly buddy...:thumbsup:

Hey brother Boo.. be cool to have a bong session of samples... must say I am so blessed.. screw the Dr. if I make thru the weekend I don't want anything to
get thru this.. just tough it out and smoke thru it... hahaha. yeah, passing out here n there but kinda need that atm. enuf of dat, let's move on.

Strain: Durbanana Durban x Oregon Kids Banana OG Ghost cut
Grower: DirtyBoy808
Grown: Greenhouse

I'm not sure if this is called Dumbanana because the huge buds have a yellowish to them and are shaped like a medium sized nanna.. the bud was so big it
barely fit into a jelly jar. Nice and fresh smelling with very sweet earthy undertones when you pinch it. covered in trichomes she is obviously loaded with goodness awaiting it's doom to extreme heat, my lighter.. muwahahaha. :crazy: Let's take a few hits..

Hit #1. Very nice sweet taste to her.. kind of relaxes you all over slowly, just making ya feel warm like the hit gave ya a big hug.. ahhhhhh..

Hit #2.. Holding it and squeaking like a mouse as air escapes my closed lips.. aahhhh, exhale.. hits your more right in the back of the head...
relaxes your body even more as it washes over you yet again.. nothing to extreme, just a super nice chill..

Hit #3... Answer that damn phone, oh wait, the ringing is in my ears... yes, a slight ear ringing as I exhale the 3rd hit after a long hold. hoooold.. lol.
You do feel a slight pull on the eyelids and from experience last night, will make ya go nap nap... but if you get up and move around it's a wonderful floating
high.. no more hits needed for a bit, she's a great strain to have in your stable.. :pimp:

dumbanana 2 (3).jpg

dumbanana 2 (4).jpg

Last edited:
Oregon kids banana og cut I got from ghost.
The cut itself isn't overly terpy but yields well and has good frost production. The 3 Durban males dominated the x from all the reports and plants I’ve grown.
Lots of good plants in the seed lot.
Awesome smoke reports carty
-ct-

Reactions: Boo
The label was difficult to read, thought it said Dumbanana... dumb me more like it.. LOL...

This pheno really represented the Banana OG side of things... the bud was nice and big, fat and very fresh kept. It even has a yellowish banana look to it as I shared a nug with a
buddy tonight and he even said something about the color. Thanks again for making it possible to share her like this, very nice..

Always nice to hear good smoke reports. I’ve got this one curing that is fairly piney smelling. Time will tell

Attachments

• 5F9353A3-D15A-4126-8CBD-26EE21D091BA.jpg
    5F9353A3-D15A-4126-8CBD-26EE21D091BA.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 6
I hope you’re going to do a smoke report on that dude

He'd have to send it to me... oh wait, you meant CTG do his own report.... muwahahaha. Oh for sure we'd love to hear about the piney goodness.. one of my favorite tastes

enjoy

Huwamba

Another good from the Hawaii Greenhouse of Love.... :thumbsup:

Strain: Huwamba (not sure of the genetics yet)
Grower: DirtyBoy808
Grown: Greenhouse

A wonderful smell of almost rotten fruit with a sweetness that comes thru with undertones that are difficult for this old nose to define... Ladybug is much
better at that, and, well, she's sleeping like most normal people.. :crazy: lol Great bag appeal with hues of gold chased by dark red/orange hairs and being
lightly hugged by shades of dark purple as the small outside leaf material went thru some deficiency changes towards the end of it's life...a good thing..

huwamba 3a.jpgHuwamba tn 2.jpghuwamba 2 (2).jpg

Shot #3 looks as it does because I used a filter that removes all light adjustments the camera does and uses a natural filter... so this stuff is that
sparkly... hehe. so I try to show a few diff filters, photo #1 is no adjustments... she's truly beautiful...

Hit #1. As I broke up the bud you see, the aroma just wafts at ya but not stinking the house up stuff.. the buds are nice n tight as I pull it apart with my
fingers and load my chillum.. what a nice draw, no harshness and the flavor comes thru just like it smells, wonderful and fruity with that hint of something
I still cannot nail down.. is it Piney, not quite.. no. hmmm.

Hit #2.. Ahhh.. on exhale the relaxing begins immediately. very calming affect, like taking half a valium or something about half hour ago.. the flavor hangs
on the back of the palate and is a lip smacking good.. :adore:

Hit #3... A little more expansion this time as I held the hit a little longer.. Floating very nicely now, heady and total body relaxation. I tend to sit all tensed up
and I can literally feel this making me relax.. I think this would be a great strain for those who suffer from anxiety, as I do at times.. the flavor just sits on
the tonque, very nice...

Overall... A strain anyone would be happy to have in their stable.. it's nice to have a good variety of strains to suit your needs or mood of the day.. this one
would meet that rainy day, turn shit off and read a good book or just contemplate while drifting off into wonderland.. man, am I high or what... :pimp:

Gorilla Glue #4

2nd time around for my local buddy J who now has his own screen handle of Atilla the Bud. on his 2nd run of this strain he took her to 70 days vs the
60 days of previous harvest. The difference was amazing, buds dried in much more firm, potency was really improved, :teeth: and she just glistened so bag
appeal was thru the roof.. maintained her weight very well as small buds weighed in pretty nice instead of larfy.. the larger buds were things of beauty...

Strain: Gorilla Glue #4 from seed
Grower: Atilla the Bud
Grown: Indoor
Style: Soil
Harvest: 70 Days
Lights: 1000w hps & 1000w LED panel

GG #4.jpgGG #4 C.jpgGG #4 Bc.jpg

Hit #1. The buds are very hard and have a slight dread lock or foxtailing beginning, needs a grinder. ahh, there we go. wow, a few little buds breaks up into
enough for a joint, amazing. lets twist it up with BushDr's rolling papers.. hehe. I like to dry hit a joint after I roll it up, you can get a good taste of her this
way, and of course, then you light it..
Really taste her on inhale, but exhale is even more goodness, what flavor.. I think this is why I love the strain Gorilla Breath so much.. has her in it. and boy, holding a hit of her in is pure torture and tingle.. nice first hit.

Hit #2.. Oh yeah, this one you feel squeezing your eyes and hitting your body.. she really expands as you hold her to the point you lose the battle and then cough your full head off into a pillow so the neighbors sitting outside don't hear you.. hahaha. oh how nice, really brings you into a state of relaxation..

Hit #3... Really draw on it this time, hold it in like you do making your lungs scream as the expanding goodness tests your non cigarette smoking breathing apparatus known as, your lungs.. this strain will test the best as you hear mr gibson screaming at you... HOLD HOLD.. you eventually blow it out and watch
out, body tingle, head rush.. oh baby.. nice when half a joint brings you to this point and you can dub it out for later... good girl.

Overall.... I love her love her... flavor to high she has it all... only get better with each grow of a clone off her.. good job Atilla...

Awesome to read this, just put GG4 from a kind member into the flower tent, looking forward to it

That was an awesome smoke report cartman.
Really is some beautiful pot in many ways.
The mother was Molokai citrus kush fathers were males from Blackmamba of exotic genetics. Seems everything I used these males on turned out really nice. Def can taste that cherry undertone from the star fighter side. Old afghan lines xd to a lost likely Pakistani hash plant in the Molokai citrus.
Has def been a pleasure to see some great plants coming out.
She yields real nice as well kinda stretchy but fills in.
Seems lots of plants thrive in DB’s gardens, have smoked some killer herbs from DB for sure. He’s def an “Earthkeeper”

Thanks CTG.... I truly enjoy doing these reports. They are usually much better when I have Ladybug helping me with flavors as she has a more refined pallet ..

GG#4... lets just say her jar is low.... haha. yeah, she's one we reach for often ..

Have some Jacks Cleaner 2 coming down over at Atilla's place soon, she's at 70 days.. be doing a smoke report on her. thanks guys for tuning in and commenting...

Aloha, Lets test some Puna's

Hey hey hey.... I've been asked to use my refined pallet to test & give opinion on a few different strains for a good friend.. :teeth: who uses the word, ALOHA

a lot in his posts... anybody get it yet. Our friend here, Dirtyboy808. so here goes the 1st one.

Strain: Puna Voice #9
Grown: Outdoor Greenhouse
Style: Soil
Harvest: Seasonal
Lights: Natural Sunlight

Puna #9.JPG

100_0067 (2).jpg

Just beautiful weed.. 4 different pheno's of this Puna Voice were to be test against one another.. #6, #7, #9 & #10.

Meet #9... arrived so freshly cut it needed a few days opened up to finish setting the buds as they still carried some humidity within the fresh buds...

After 48hrs jarred them back up, now the buds have tightened up, flavor profiles are stronger and buzz is so much stronger when finally dried...

The bag appeal on this one is excellent, orange and red hairs encircling the outside of the bud in a giant hug.. even after a very nice close trimming..

Hit #1: Terp's really come thru in the clean bong... no massive face rush like a strong kush or something, but great flavor, earthy and sweet...

Hit #2: Expands a bit more but really very smooth.. truly one that with a good month cure would be even better... a bit of a body tingle on exhale..

Hit #3: Have a very nice stone on now, nothing debilitating like a hard indica, more of a heady high that makes one dizzy at times... still smooth as all

get out..... DB808 did a fine job on this one, but feel #9 is not going to be the choice pheno.... but a very good one in it's own right. More red hairs then

the rest ... big fat buds shaped like elongated christmas trees....

Puna Voice #6

Aloha, lets see if anyone responds to this one...

Same info as above, just a different pheno of it. And what a different appearance she has, the red & greens inner twined together with a very sweet aroma

that just keeps coming out the longer we cure it in jars.. and as we dry them out further the terps are much more noticeable..

We like this one so much we've decided it is bong only smoke, makes it last a lot longer vs twisting it all up...

Hit #1: come across the pallet with a bang.. Sweet and almost flowering, especially on exhale.

Hit #2: here we go, this one hit us hard here, body tingle even before exhale.. and then on exhale the goodness comes thru, full on body relaxation..

Hit #3: Head rush, body tingle and just AAHHhhhhhhhh.. just want to sit here for a minute babe.. Soooo relaxed, excellent. and must admit, our very

favorite pheno..

Puna Voice #6.jpg

PC #6.JPG

Back