Puna Green House

You guys are crazy fun to read... hehe. and nice share, learned a bit reading that article. boy have I misunderstood a few thangs..

always a pleasure to stop by brother..

I've saved a large grip of these NL #2 seeds, Panama Red and a few others as I know you guys are always in the search for something special. These seeds go back to 2002 and were part of a Vault about 15 of us donated to in order to share openly. the site closed and I got 2 boxes of genetics with some being very rare like Woodhorse Seraphin F2 we are doing a preservation project on up in Colorado.. the medical side of it seems stupendous.. another one I have with big medical properties is the Nurse Larry.. Valentine Strain. One I'd really like to get to you is a Cherry Bomb IBL and CBD Crew x Valentine. and no hurry, whenever you want to test them out... just prefer to offer things like this to a serious group of breeders who have an eye for goodness.

Carty

Carty, what's the story behind your cherrybomb ibl ? (I think there are a couple of different lines that use that name)

Back