Puna Green House

Dirtboy808

This will be my second summer using a GH and I'm loving it. I will have to dig uo pics of construction. We had to drill hole into the lava rock to anchor the legs of the GH. No dirt where I live. Her are a few Schrom Frost thanks Jam. Most of them are drying now. Time to go to the job thing lol
003-scf.jpg

005-ScF.jpg

010-ScF.jpg

010Sch Fr.jpg

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L !!

I loves me some outdoor buds !
Unfortunately around here so do the rippers.
Hope you are nice and secure.
-BB-
:pl:

looks nice....and well built ......

look forward to more......

ganj on......

Thanks. The Gh is 21ft wide by 36 ft long and around 13 ft tall. It is big enough for what I got going,for now anyway. Come next year our laws will change here from 3 budding and 4 vegging plants per card holder to a 7 plant count. I have a few cards here. I like the big plants so I can do RSO. I have some skin spots I treat and have a few buddies that need oil to keep living. I have never done light dep. I don't need to do it. Clones go off soon as you put them out side all year long. I only get 13 1/2 hours of light max during summer. Aloha ps the written word is not my best so if you don't understand please ask again. Jam helps to keep my spelling in line but gave up on sentence structure with me. lol

Super Blue Dream x Inferno Haze

I did a test run for GGG last summer my first time doing Blue Dream.These went from 4-10-13 to first of Sept.
005-#7.jpg

006-cg.jpg

009 #7cg.jpg

011#7cg.jpg

014-cg #3 sbd.jpg

Shadowdancer

I took Shadowerdancer( tester from GGG) she is Cloumbian Gold X Chem Dawg
These were great plants handled the rain and were the only plants I got anything of that year (12) and crossed it with the Molokai Frost. Here is a pic of Shadowdancer from 2012 It was a wet suckass summer
These were the first big plants I tried to grow in a long long time.
Only fairly new to growing legal. After so many years of hiding it took me some time to get out of the closet. I wish I still had some seeds of these girls.005-Shd-1.jpg

024-1.jpg

These will be the last pics of the Schrom Frost will take them down today or Sun depending how the weather is it has been raining the last few days and super humid.
another cross from Jam.
001-Sch F.jpg

003-Sch F.jpg

004-Sch F.jpg

006-Sch F.jpg

Fucking a something special about that island herb, it looks like its so happy, i dig. Good shit helping people as well the extra oil. stay up

My green house stays dry mostly, but when it rains over 5in over night I get a river running through and that washes everything out and in 2 hours after the rain stops the water is gone. The lava rock absorbs it. The few bud shots are from a Columbian cross that is OK. Just not for me at this time. When it rains hard down here it snows on the mountain. I will look for a old pic of us up on the hill which is 12,500 ft. Mahalo for all the nice comments. This is a Jan rain
001-cg.jpg

006-cg.jpg

007-cg.jpg

009-cg.jpg

019-cg.jpg

032-ic.jpg

033-cg.jpg

Here are some pics from Jan 08 it like being on top of the world and when you smoke one holey shit you get ripped.
100_1934-kc.jpg

100_1940-kc.jpg

100_1941-kc.jpg

100_1946-kc loa.jpg

I'm on the Big Island and on the Hilo side. When there is snow on the mountain people fill up their pickup truck with snow then, they bring it down for the kids to play with. Snow is nice to look at but too cold for me.

Back