Puna Green House

I believe the genetics are unknown and come from an elusive old school Hawaiian- the general or something like that.

Dat's some big arse fan leaf growth man... sign of a plant that has the ability to get HUGE... with solar panels that big huh?

Love to watch what your doing and tell ya what, that Burnie is amazing stuff. Brother Loran gave me free reign on those seeds and some LBL he sent me because I was talking with him
about making LBL into an Auto down the road. Ran across my Lemon Tree pheno and have seeds of it tucked away for that later project. LOVE LBL.

rock on guys and big Kudos to the Wife for doing the heavy lifting... :thumbsup:

No cali o in Molokai citrus kush.
It’s prob an old school Pakistani from everything I know about those cultivars.
Some serious kush flavor on this one. Maybe one of the last pure kush cuts in existence.
True old school kushy funk.
Db did a bx 3, one more and she’s cubed. If that’s still a thing lol.
Killer pot for sure, only tests about 14% thc but is a true testament to the numbers being complete utter garbage for rating cannabis strains. It stones you way more and longer than the flavor of the day 28% thc strain.

Last edited:
No cali o in Molokai citrus kush.
It’s prob an old school Pakistani from everything I know about those cultivars.
Some serious kush flavor on this one. Maybe one of the last pure kush cuts in existence.
True old school kushy funk.
Db did a bx 3, one more and she’s cubed. If that’s still a thing lol.
Killer pot for sure, only tests about 14% thc but is a true testament to the numbers being complete utter garbage for rating cannabis strains. It stones you way more and longer than the flavor of the day 28% thc strain.

Sup, looking good.

I always thought once ya completed a BC3, the line was cubed, maybe misunderstanding what your saying, but I’m reading he’s gonna do a BC4 and then it’s cubed?

Def some outrageous plants in the bx3, will only get better, multiple males used as always! No real selection on the males just throw them all in the hat and let nature do what she does.
An awesome line for sure one of the last true kush lines with no cookies influence.
As said above doesn’t test incredibly high in thc but just wrecks ya and has an extremely lovely kush flavor.
Excellent herb!

Last edited:
A cube has 4 sides so a third bx would roughly be 75%
A cube isn’t 100% either it’s like 98% or something ide have to look but have always considered bx4 a cube
Def some outrageous plants in the bx3, will only get better, multiple males used as always! No real selection on the males just throw them all in the hat and let nature do what she does.
An awesome line for sure one of the last true kush lines with no cookies influence.
As said above doesn’t test incredibly high in thc but just wrecks ya and has an extremely lovely kush flavor.
Excellent herb!

BC1 is 75%, BC2 87% am so on. Cubed relates to math, a number cubed, 3.

BC5 is almost 99%

I thought BC1 (or Bx1) was 50%, BC2 75%, and so on. Think about it, how could the first backcross come out 75%? You have half the genes of each parent: 50%. Remember the Princess Bx: P. 50, P.75, etc.

So Soul had the terminology wrong; the first cross (selected clone x selected outcross) is F1, 50%, and the next cross is BC1, 75%, and so on.

Soul is so totally full of himself an extreme poser!
Just had to throw that in the hat. Lol

Reactions: 180
A cube has 4 sides so a third bx would roughly be 75%
A cube isn’t 100% either it’s like 98% or something ide have to look but have always considered bx4 a cube
Excellent herb!

a cube has 6 sides but a square has 4 sides, I've been sitting here for 30 minutes staring at your post to realize this haha

Back