Puna Green House

Jamaican Pride

Here are a few shots taken a few days ago. I cut them , I didn't have the dehuie on for them to see how they handled the wet. Pretty good for how thick some came. I didn't want that great smell to go away and with Sats it can. They made 8 weeks I'm stoked with how they turned out.
DSC_0997.jpgDSC_0996 (2).jpgDSC_1004 (2).jpgDSC_0998.jpg

Looks great db. Thanks for continuing to share.

Thoughts are with you and all who might be in harms way. Media may be making a bigger deal of it… but flooding risk appears high

Be well.

Last edited:
Really nice man... I messed up my chance at preserving some Jamaican Orange Hill from BushDr and wound up with 3 females and the seeds I sent to a friend to make seeds killed them all.. sniff sniff. So good on ya to achieve goodness.. I'd say in summer time your looking at almost double the weight...

always rocking it bro

Looks great db. Thanks for continuing to share.

Thoughts are with you and all who might be in harms way. Media may be making a bigger deal of it… but flooding risk appears high

Be well.

Thanks and yes make a bigger deal . For me it was more wind clean up then rain. Maui yesterday and Oahu git it too.
Hoping the weather is good for the 80 th Pearl Harbor ceremony.
Aloha

Haven't see the Black Death in a bit so hoping it is gone. I'm starting some new seeds.
Molokai Citrus Kush (MCK) X Maruf
MCK X Hawaiian Bubble Gum (MCK x Oger) Wesso
Maui Skunkdawg x Maruf

The GH is full on mostly sativa lines the Kalamata is almost hitting the roof. Jalisco is super nice and my GO skinny leaf line is cranking.

They all looked lovely my friend. That burni is something special. Reminds me of old bubba kush cut from early 2000’s

I came home and my wife had moved the last 8 or so 25 gal pots out of the GH and into the felt pots to sit fallow for 5 months. Tough gal. Moving the next wave in, love it. Got Maui Skunkdawg this time again. My favorites are the MCK X GHB they are from seed and 2 ft tall with fat leaf's

Back