Project X

Day 68

Well today is a scary day time to test my room .I pulled two plants out last night for a 24-48 hr dark period to see how they react
And wow what A stink when I returned.
SoIhave a lil 2-4 plant Dark cubby that I placed them in and covered the opening with black cloth For now till I vent it and put sealing doors on it .
It may just become a preflower room aswell .I also harv'd the Skywalker Plant Here is a couple shots of the Basket of Skywalker NuGz .
Also A couple of Gremlin and H.O.G shots
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Drying rack

This rack is inside my desk l'll have a closed pic in an hour or so when Camera charges :)
This is from one med Skywalker looks like about 2-3 oz's the Nugz are nice and
hard... FULL
also some before and after cliping shots

Hour later :confetti:

Last edited:
Last 2 pots

Here is the last to be harved this round as I have moved to Perpetual Grow now . I will Be starting a new thread soon On the Next grow which has aready started just not told about .
Other then then Master Kush and the monster Mazars here are this crops nugz hanging around for the party :eat:
Pics 1-2
2 Small hogs before and after clipping
Pics 3-4-5-6
Gremlin -Aka Kush Bush
Pics 7-8-9-10 The Harv from Four plants all under 30 inches in height
2-SCROGGED 22''
1-Bushed 27''
2 -20 inchers in 1 pot fimm'd

Left to harv 1 3 foot Master kush and 1 CraZee SCROG'd Mazar and 1 6 foot Giant budded Mazar

Last edited:
W00t harvest! :cheerleader:

Thanks for posting up this fine grow man.

Do you have a carbon scrubber exhaust from the drying cab?

fg

I REALLY dig that drying rack.. Everything looks so good, Pa. How them seedlings coming along?

Y'all got how much snow by now? I think its only dropped to below freezing a handful of times here. I still haven't seen any Northern Lights pics. Does the cold make them change color? Hope the fam is well.. Enjoy that beautiful harvest!! :happy1:

I REALLY dig that drying rack.. Everything looks so good, Pa. How them seedlings coming along?

Y'all got how much snow by now? I think its only dropped to below freezing a handful of times here. I still haven't seen any Northern Lights pics. Does the cold make them change color? Hope the fam is well.. Enjoy that beautiful harvest!! :happy1:
Thanks the rack is built into my gameing desk .For the next harv it will be set up with intake and exhaust fans contoller by PC PSU and reostat .
Also I will add a RH metre and hook the rack up to my home made ONA Filtre .
The BMS are monsters considering I just gave them full nutes yesterday .
I need more space .Lost a BB and Master Kush due to Gnats .
Will update the BMS seedlings soon .
Been snowing so much no NL pics to be had not many clear nights as of lately .
Its been really nippy here last few weeks starting to warm up now only -18 .
Thanks on the harv its only half of the garden .Im hopeing to pull 1.5 lbs
From my 2'.5''x3' table this time ,which will be a record for me .
Family is doing great thanks.

nice gaggle of buds PaN...curious how the BMS look to..so you gana try the BCB mix at all as I really think they'll do ya well up there...always casual tho n keep rollin
FOE20
Thanks FOE20 from what I see so far the BMS are very uniform . Wish I had more then 1 t-50 for vegging .Dam The things I wanna be able to do is not feasable in my lil Grow area . One day soon ,now that I am self supporting Ill be able to save 20 g's a year for a new house with large hidden Grow area . 5 years I wanna retire to build the house ,selling this house will fund us for vacations for 10 years or so .
5 year count down begins .

Last edited:
Looks like mighty fine production from those plants. That Mazar looks like it has about 6 weeks left to go from the last photo I saw of it. I usually feed long flowering sativas a 1-1-1 ratio fert until about 7 weeks from harvest. Then just feed like a normal short flowering plant. Your Mazars look good. I don't really see any abnormalities with its growth. I think you are on track for some fine sativa buds.:kendo2:

hmm..I feel that lack of space pinch PaN man...have you looked at T8's at all?...
They may not be as HO as T5s but their still relative..and 1/4 the cost..Ive run a pair of 2'ft T5s vs a single 4'ft T8 and the diff didnt change my life...to be honest man I ran t12's for 12yrs and did just fine with those as well..Its not always the power that make a powerful plant..its just love bro...
agreed with gronnh20....and he just broke it down real easy to...my take on part is if you would of kept a lower amount of nutes it wouldn't of stored so much residual N and maybe formed a lil faster overall..But now its following the feed levels its been given..but maybe not exactly what it wanted..but its stil gana grow like a weed ya know..heh...and Im not pushin you to run things bro was just curious...keep rollin
FOE20

Thing with the cabinet is I can put 4 t-50-4' I have 10 spare bulbs just no fixture ,I just havent been down to the city to get them .
I would also Like to Get a nice pump for my new Grow method/s .
LuV really Helps But the right nutez are even greater .This Im finding out as U said with the residual N that wa MORE THEN LIKELY present in that batch of soil .I tried to use the unammended soil for this plant and a couple other late entries .
Oh Yea growing like a weed it is I would say it still has 3-4 weeks left .

Here she is with lights on get few more pics when lights go out in 1 hour.
Also I PROMISE I will show the BMS today .
Been real Busy makeing Brownie Points.:monkey3:
I renovated the kitchen ,dining room added a plug layed new/old flooring (had for years in storage) . Moved couple lights swtiches installed new light .
Rerouted a heating vent . Ran some wireing for new ventaltion sys for the grow room ,the only thing I want in there in moving part is 1 fan for
circulateing the fresh air pumped in . All other equiptment will be running in attic .Try to completely silience the house .
Rearraged the LR .Gonna Paint 4 rooms in the next couple days .
Enough rambling here are few pics of whats left in the Garden and a sneak pic of the new plants.
Pic 1 Mazar
Pic 2 Master kush full Shot
Pic 3 Top Cola
Pic 4 Someone nannered my Mk :sad2::angry::dunno::afraid::sad::crazy:
Maybe it sa good recipe mix :chef:
Pic 5 New garden

Last edited:
Skywalker

Well the skywalker is in for the cure .Out of the 3.15 Oz's Igot from the 1 SCROG'd plant Ill be keeping out half Oz of the smallest scrub nugz for something to puff on .Even though its not been curded burns nice lil sticky on the grinder but smokes without any extra air drying .
Here are my 3 jars after 2 days of burping and they areready forlong time cure/storeage (if possible) . Im hopeing to get 4-6 jars of H.O.G whch is drying with a Orangey citrus like aroma :up: .
Also hopeing for 4-6 jars of Gremlin ,2-3 jars of Master kush .
Not sure on the mazar have a look at her last pic of the bunch .This is the largest of the 6 huge colas on her .

Not bad looking nug for my first attemp at Skywalker from Dutch Passion seeds
attachment.php

Back