Project X

P

Pa-Nature

Project Xtra

I once built a computer that won an award for best Mod ,best cooling for a fan box and most extreme case build. On the forum I nick named it Project X
Well now ............. I have a liveing Project X .
Here is part of the project ,yea u guessed it right Gremlin . I really would like to grow it at free will but do to cramp quarters and being a 1 room dude Im limited BADLY .
Project Xtra large
Ok is the basic low down
She was a left over clone from this Gremlin Scrog so about 9 weeks old .
She has NEVER been fed (vitamins only) other then my soil mix for vegging .
She is growing in a 8 inch pot .
She has been liveing on 1 25 watt flo bulb . (really im not shiting U)
Pic 1-As she was coming out of veg chamber
Pic 2- Transplanted into freshly loaded soil , Half tied down water heavy tomorrow to soften her up for some super bondage.
So now I added some other friends with her for a full grow agin .
Well sorry for the long delay may things on the go U all know how it is .
Well here are the Canidates for this "Project Xtra grow
Pic 1 Gremlin
Pic 2 Gremlin tied down
Pic 3 Skywalker
Pic 4 Master kush
Pic 5 Pair of H.O.G'S
Pic 6 Large H.O.G
Pic 7 Mazar
Pic 7 updated pic of the Gremlin after a couple weeks of t-50 veg and 2 days after be untied.
Pic 8 the screen
Pic 8 Da Garden day 1 of 12/12

Last edited:
The Offical Turn

I am going to try to save this thread with some changes/updates .
Had some serious heat issues do to room changes- addition of veg area in lil Grow space :(
Before Temps
Dont touch glass HOT
tips of plants 95
Soil Level 82
Floor 78

After temps
Can leave hand on glass 78.8
tips of plants 77.1
Soil Level 75.3
Floor 71.1

It is now pleasent to work in there as well .This would explain the large budz with no mold , also explain the vast amount of water intake . Quite possible this will release me from all extra work thats not needed :)

Start of 12/12
10/11/2011
Panature said:
Thats the day they had the light shedule changed to 12/12 .
Without light leaks from New cabinet I may only be able to update certain plants as you see the Gremlin is in a 5 gallon bucket . I expect it to be very large as now it sits at just under 3 feet with no stretch .
During the Trans.they were given a shot of root stim (Roost Booster by Plant-Prod )
I did see a small slow down in hieght stretch but a larger # of nodes . Which may mean more roots .
Here is the Gremlin (aka Kush Bush) .
The SCROG plants ....Skywalker/Hands of God/Mazar 1 are just starting to appear in the screen . Just in time for the stretch and to be re-ajusted as needed .

Pic 1 Gremlin
Pic 2 Mazar 2
Pic 3 Master Kush

Those pics are couple weeks old here they are now after some more traininng and after the GR remodel . 5 days after light change .
Pic 4 Mazar
Pic 5 Pair of Hogs
Pic 6 3'x1.3' SCROG -Hog-Skywalker-Mazer mix at the turn 5 days ago

Updated pics of the GR are in my G&P thread .

Last edited:
First 2 weeks

:pl: Weeks 1 & 2 :pl:

Here is a few pics of the "Da Garden" . This time around the room temps are way down to more acceptable ranges . Also still able to run my 1k at full and be able to leave hand on the shades glass .
Amazing results considering a lil pest prob. Lil neglect in veg and new nutes .
The pics here are only the pics I have choosen for show there will be plenty of others in the thread with comparisons and mid week updates/issuses if any .

Well on with the show .
Pic 1- Full Garden Top side view
Pic 2- Top view
Pic 3-Gremlin :D way ahead of others with HOG not far behind trailed by Skywalker ,then Mazar and Finally the ever slow,super fav (for now) but much quicker this time MasterKush :sniff:
Pic 4-The side view of the Massive Mazar
Pic 5 Side veiw of the Garden up close
The main feature in the Middle is the small HOGS the Massive Mazar to the right and in the fore ground the ever stretching better then norm MasterKush :jumpgreen:
P.S For the Friends and non friends that offerd your help and expressed your concerns I Thank U kindly . :bigarmhug:
My back is lil better but the neck is still stressing out .

Last edited:
3 weeks

15 days- Last 2 Pics are at 20 days

Last edited:
Explanation

Hope this explains it a lil for U .
I designed a dual case dual pc a MONSTER at 5 feet tall
So now liveing MONSTERs .
Everyone of the plants above have NEVER been giveing any xtra nutes just some vitamins
All the plants except the HOG twins are 3 foot range before the turn,
that happens today .I also have a 6 foot mazar that has been bent for a mazar scrog
Also will scrog the SkyWalker and large HOG as seen above .
Did some experimenting of my own soils and food .
These will be shown in my pals and gals thread

Last edited:
hmmmm.... interesting... can't wait to see how everything turns out!! Hoping a clutch run like last time :cigar2:

Thanks girl .
I know if I was a monkey I would hang differently then the others Fo SHo .
Maybe thats why i decided to post this way cause Ima different monkey :shh:

I like monkeys, they are so kool :monkeydance:....but I'm with Boo, bring on da pics! :takin_picture:

I like the idea of havin week 1 thru finish all on the first page.

Interestin idea.

Anxious to see it progress.
Thanks I was going to add the veg/pre in to but got stoned forgot my whole concept :slap:
Guess this will do....... Sorry

Back