Project X

sure wish we lived closer my frriend...I just finished trimming, along with some friends, about 7 large of some extreemly sticky katsu bubba and sticky icky...the blueberry cola is 32" and as wide as a beer can...I'd love to see you get a cut of her...smoked some last night as did Peacebisquit...we both were very impressed:party:

Ya never know one day ill come visit for a pow-wow .
Ill send myself a package back ;)

pa, what becomes of the perlite when you water...I'd think it would float up and over the side of the bucket...that would be a dealbreaker for me...I'm beeing as sanitary as possible, at least for a guy like myself...:cigar2:

Damn bro, that H.O.G has some chunky buds:sniff: Rooms rockin mate:drums: If you need a taste tester let me know. lol

pa, what becomes of the perlite when you water...I'd think it would float up and over the side of the bucket...that would be a dealbreaker for me...I'm beeing as sanitary as possible, at least for a guy like myself...:cigar2:

Dont think it acts the same when its 100 % perlite, it cant float cause it doest retain any waters like it does n a soil/soil lesss mix .
If it does have a remedy. nylon screening :applause:
The clonez which I will have pics of soon ,are growing as the are deveoping roots no slow down at all ,no transplant shock either

Thanks Twigboy finally starting to understand them all lil better now .
Except for that Mazar what a mean looking plant .

8 weeks

gremlin left hog center and right

attachment.php

those flowers look greasy.....how is the fragrance?.....ya gots a Lovely Garden Pa!....

Perlite does not float up over the sides.

also, i pre treat the inside my containers with a concoction before i fill them with Perlite, as a preventative from bugs....

The scent from the gremlin is sweet Berry/coffee/hashy under tones.
The hog is like sweet rotten meat with hint of pine/spice/greasy like smell .
I picked these at 8 weeks but going to let the rest go till 9 weeks ,That willl be a 21 day flush ,1 week 150-200 PPm, then huge flush of the soil .
3 days later followed by treatment with final phase and just plain water
till the end .
Your right it dont flow over .
What do u treat yours with Bro?
I think im going to like perlite so far I pulled most plants out of soil and transplanted them in perlite .Hope i get my smart pots soon .
Going to grow out the remaining Mazar clonez (retire her I think ) , Mk mom , Hog mom . Also when my smart pots show I will add to the room.White Widow(Angel),WWx Black Domina(kronicbud) ,Chuckle Berry(kronicbud) ,RDB(Omni Seeds) ,Dragon haze(Omni Seeds),skywalker( Dutch Passion) :juggle:

Last edited:
58 days

Getting close now
Da garden Flushers
attachment.php

SkyWalker/Blueberry
attachment.php

Upskirt Gremlin (Aka KushBush)
attachment.php

Gremlin tops
attachment.php

Mazar gone wild :kendo2:
attachment.php

Last edited:
Holy mackerel! :applause:

See you had to do the old line them up against the wall trick with the Mazars :juggle:.

Great job you're doing, the Gremlins are a cool looking plant.

Holy mackerel! :applause:

See you had to do the old line them up against the wall trick with the Mazars :juggle:.

Great job you're doing, the Gremlins are a cool looking plant.

Thanks Bro that mazar is one nutty plant . Got 6 colas on her about 18 inches long so far .
The Gremlin is a keeper for sure the nugz have the stiffness of a Pine Cone .
Rock hard Nugz about the size of a golf ball round and about 3-7 inches long .

63 days

Well 9 weeks but I think I may go the full ten on these and lotz more on the mazar.
Pic 1 Da garden
Pic 2 Skywalker
Pic 3 Gremlin & Skywalker
Pic 4 Mazar
Pic 5 Mazar 26 inch cola
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
9 Week Test Nugz

Hog, Gremlin ,And Skywalker Nugz at 9 weeks .
None are main colas more like med side to lower branch nugz .
Many nugz are more formed and WAY more dense
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Day 65

5 more days I give the Skywalker . The rest may go to 75-80
Da Garden
attachment.php

Skywalker color difference .
attachment.php

Skywalker nugz upclose sorry for the bad pics .Need a better camera or better lighting
attachment.php

Mazar

Mazar gone wild Im not sure if this a good thing or not but she is finally setlling into a bud like form .
attachment.php

Mazar what is it doing? :aaargh:

I wonder if DP have lost one of the parents or something. They are supposed to finish in 60 days?

They look very healthy and everything else in your garden looks superb so I don't doubt your skills.

Mazar what is it doing? :aaargh:

I wonder if DP have lost one of the parents or something. They are supposed to finish in 60 days?

They look very healthy and everything else in your garden looks superb so I don't doubt your skills.
Thanks Bro im happy with the Gremlin and the H.O.G and the Skwalker so far and the master kush is proveing its self now.
The owner of the Bean that this cut came from is have the same issuses Strechy momma takes over the whole garden She just keeps Growing even in Bud .Im not sure if I had hot soil issuse with this plant like I had .Now I think back did I use the right amended soil .I useally mix two batches Veg/Bloom Hmmmmm
Im glad your not doubting but I got her daughters in Perlite now so not HOT soil issuses to blame it on this next grow .
One thing is for certain she does have a simaler scent to the Skywalker at this stage .
She is growing lik the Dong I grew my first set of bought beans so maybe it was a N mix soil and its finally running out . Now i think back I do recall A very high run off .
But idid flush it down to 350 as to keep in the low PPM range for atleast most of the grow .
So im betting that soil I used was N amended .Which would explain some of this crazy growth pattern
Guess Ill let it ride it out and see if she does fill in properly and finish like norm it gonna be impressive NUGZ .Forearm size for sure

Sorry man got to check my reading comprehension skills :pointlaugh:, thought it was out of a DP packet before I reread.

One thing I have seen with perpetual veg type plants- sometimes the yield is big. If those colii (sp?) fill out properly- :zorro:.

But yeah, careful control of their N habit might reduce the chaos, like if they were a haze plant or something :014:.

Bonne chance :thumright:!

Sorry man got to check my reading comprehension skills :pointlaugh:, thought it was out of a DP packet before I reread.

One thing I have seen with perpetual veg type plants- sometimes the yield is big. If those colii (sp?) fill out properly- :zorro:.

But yeah, careful control of their N habit might reduce the chaos, like if they were a haze plant or something :014:.

Bonne chance :thumright:!

No need my friend you were right it did (apparently) come from DP .But he also got a blueberry from there that was the HERMIE of all hermies .He gave me 3 seeds 1 skywalker(still in bean) 1 mazar I popped and he gave me a cut from his bean .Both act the same . Also gave me a Blueberry that did the same HERMIE from hell as hisBB cut.:wacko:
So as I stated when i first started this grow WTF is it :)
The only thing I seen so far that has been semi correct is the Skywalker/blueberry .Which Im now leaning towards it being a SkyWalker with huge BB traits

Back