Project X

H.O.G 37 dayz lights on

Had to show this lil gal off now Im starting to understand this Hands Of God (H.O.G )
attachment.php

Last edited:
Mazar 37 days

First grow of the alien looking critter look like im in fora long haul with this one .
attachment.php

Gremlin Nugz to left side changeing color at 35 days

If you share, I'll let you sleep with my mother ;) It's the giving kind of season.

bigsur51 Yes sir ordered a four foot bag for 15 bucks but shipping cost me35 so not bad i guess considering its traveling 1500 miles .

your garden is looking beautiful mate, I really like the look of that last strain :sniff:
Thanks Im told Its a Dutch Passion Mazar .Now accordng toFoe20 it doesnt look like it oit it got away from me but you only see the one cola It have 7 like that hidden in that jungle .
The starin came to me as a cut and two fem seeds When I get around to sts'n
This january it will one of the ones I may look at spending the time on .
KOTF your on the list if its this strain ya want Bro
Thanks guys been lots of work:study: but it looks like its payin off .:eat:

Day 39 lights out

Well here is a few shots of Da garden 3-4- 6-7 weeks left
Da garden

attachment.php

Kush Bush(aka Gremlin ) THC Labratories
attachment.php

Mazar Dutch Passion-da funky loooking one
attachment.php

Skywalker from Dutch Passion

attachment.php

Last edited:
40 days

Gremlin smells so sweet like bubble gum hash:sniff:
attachment.php

Gremlin With flash
attachment.php

Kush Bush
attachment.php

Da Garden 40 days .YUUP strings are back on the Kush Bush
attachment.php

Moved the mazar around and exposed all the tops lil better
attachment.php

Last edited:
Day 44

Pic 1 DaGarden side
attachment.php

Pic 2 DaGarden top
attachment.php

Pic 3 Mazar Mess
attachment.php

Pic 4 Mazer 1 of many colas
attachment.php

Pic 5 Skywalker groupof nugz first grow of her
attachment.php

Pic 6 Skywalker close up
attachment.php

Last edited:
crazy ;lookin PaN....maybe back off the N a bit on that Mazar...by form its lookin a lil dark and starting to throw a more growth form than blooming..watch the single blade form in mid bloom as its a sign of a imbalance..So just sayin try a more balanced formula or lower nute level over all but boost the P-K a tad from there...does that seem logical?...This way its starts to use up the excess nitro now thru end of bloom..maybe a good P tea to would kick them into heavy resin prod..
But just sittin here doin Xmass bongs...so hope you have a great holiday an all that...keep rollin bro
FOE20
New additions got a luv the learning curve .:redboxer:
Not sure what is up with girl but as you suggested And i Had same thoughts on on whats needed......... was just that .
Does it even look like a Mazar ? Im skeptical after the other Cut that was supposed to be DP BB and was the Hermie from Hell .
She is a wild one with 7 colas like that forming .
To be honest i wasnt really alarmed by its growth :pulp: but the time factor was alarming :thumbdown: 44 days in and just forming budZ . l will get a pic of the MK it not that far ahead to be honest considering its suposed to be a I-Dom Kush :kez:
Remedy applied-also she will be a tester for new nutez that I will use in the next experiment .

I gave her a 225 PPM of 0-39-25 (Crazy Blossom) next week ill shoot her with 0-52-34 250-PPM (crazy Bloom) .
I will bring her up to 800 PPM max if she wants/needs it .

Lookin Dank-o-licious PaN :jumpgreen: I'm sure you can get that Mazer dialed in right. Just a matter of trial n error :swordfight: She looks yummy though :sniff:
Stay safe Man n :bonghit:

Day 47

Here is a few pics .
Mom's coming today so Im not sure how long it will be before I post agin.
Prolly be harved by then .Ill try to get the photo's so I can finish this thread :)
Pic 1 -H.O.G
attachment.php

Pic 2 Da garden side
attachment.php

Pic 3 Skywalker first sign of blue
attachment.php

Pic 4 Master kush Hidden under Giant Mazar
attachment.php

Last edited:
All is goïng well I see.

Proficiat !!!

Greetz, Omni
Thanks Bro started flushing on the Gremlin ,H.O.Gs ,and the skywalker .
The mazar and the MK will be lil to alot longer.
I'm not so sure about this Mazar if its eve that but im sure it 12+weeks for this gal .

You can give apple syrup the last week or so.
Beet sirup (molasse, melasse) will do too, but gives less iron.

One diner spoon in hot water, and that in 5 Ltr water. (=1.320860255 gallon) :bom:

(To convert US gallons to liters, multiply gallons by 3.79)

This is not critical.

Grtz. Omni

You can give apple syrup the last week or so.
Beet sirup (molasse, melasse) will do too, but gives less iron.

One diner spoon in hot water, and that in 5 Ltr water. (=1.320860255 gallon) :bom:

(To convert US gallons to liters, multiply gallons by 3.79)

This is not critical.

Grtz. Omni
Thanks got some Blackstrap ready :). gonna flush from day 45 to 60-63

Day 50

Well started Full Flush 2 days ago plants should be running on whats in them now
Water PPM 97 after ph'd

Run off's
Gremlin 121 PPM
Lil Hog 112 PPM
Scrog Hog 117 PPM
Skywalker 110 PPM

Went In today to see sure enough they have started to feed on whats in them .I was gonna use Final Phase on the next water/flush .But may not need it
Pic 1 Plants being flushed
Pic 2 Full garden mazar takes up 1/3 garden
Pic 3 H.O.G Scrog
Pic 4 Masterkush Left Mazar right
Pic 5 Skywalker
Pic 6 Massive mazar smallest cola
Pic 7 Mazar main Cola
Pic 8 MAzar the hand full

pa, that hog of yours is looking quite fat and sassy...very nice work brother...
Thanks Bro
Cant wait tomix that HOG with BlueBerry.
She is so sweet and the nugz are rock hard :sniff: I decided to clone da shit out of her so in case of a BMS,BB,WW male CUMS her way .Also cloning the shit out of the Gremlin For the same reason . Also put down 4 seeds of MK but only two survived hopeing to carry on this girls line . Really nead a big room for her toshwhertru potential .

small hog flush

Hey Boo here is the smallhogs out for the flush and gnat drowning and Perlite protection .
So far with my Mcgyver efforts I have just about eradicated them without chems......but I have them here in case .
Last pic is after I staked it or HOG TIED IT :)
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
sure wish we lived closer my frriend...I just finished trimming, along with some friends, about 7 large of some extreemly sticky katsu bubba and sticky icky...the blueberry cola is 32" and as wide as a beer can...I'd love to see you get a cut of her...smoked some last night as did Peacebisquit...we both were very impressed:party:

Back