My Cramped Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid I screwed the pooch on this one. Again.

The grow itself went great, I thought. But as has been my problem for years, I just can't resist adjusting some aspect trying to improve because I read something on how someone respected does something different so I give it a try and fall flat on my face.

I have to admit, I did this for years man. Reading to many grow books I was even building Soma's Grow Boxes with a different soil and each level.. talk about expensive for no reason. early on it was at it's worst as I was learning all about growing this wonderful plant. 1st thinking it's nutrients that make em big, then lights.. then this, n that....
ARRRGGhhhhh... I finally got some great advice from my bro "Deadvet" who said... Cman, find something that works for YOU, and when you do don't change it.. he grew some amazing plants, used simple M. Grow soil and PK 13/14 twice in bloom, little calmag adjust if needed, that was it. I was like, no way... and I just caught myself again going away from something I love, autoflower, but feel myself being pulled back to it as I loved it..

Get out that mental notebook bro and make your own design.. I even designed my own feeding chart and like you just found a soil I'm in LOVE with.. Roots Organics.. but, that's me right.. hehe.

Best of luck... Carty

I've been vaping pheno 1A (the tall one) for the last couple of days. The taste is nothing like the smell described above. It's mostly piney, pine-ish. The effects are all in the head and creeper for me. All of the sudden it launches the brain until you feel like it's about to reach escape velocity and be too overwhelming then it flattens out to a decent buzz which isn't as warm or kind as I like. Sitting in the barber's chair an hour later I closed my eyes and felt myself levitating off the chair. Solid, but not a keeper for me. More for the adventurer.

Up next, pheno 1B.

Then you realized it was the barber raising the chair up with the foot controls... hahahaa. jk

Sounds like a good high I would like... plus not tasted much Minty taste since old Humboldt or Ozark pine bud. wierd, did they
all grow a strain named baby poo... lol. still, high sounds purdy good, can't wait to hear pheno B, thanks for sharing...

Pheno 1B. Very kind and very pleasant high. Not as clear headed in the beginning as 1A, but for me medically, more of what helps me.

It leaves a flowery incense in the room but doesn't seem to have any real taste. It also does an unexpected encore hours after the high has faded into a relaxed good mood. It's not as strong as a wave but restarts small and builds just strong enough to produce an inner 'Mmmmm'.

This is the plant in the front left that I'm using my thumb as a size reference, 1A is the tall one, right front. 2B will be next and is the one in the left rear in all pics of this round.

And lastly, 2B. I've never experienced pot like this before. Clear as a bell and even though I'd been vaping it all day it never really produced a typical pot high. The effect of this pheno was a mild elevation of mood and it made me feel smarter, more articulate. Words came easier as did recollection if you can believe that. It's as if the brain was a machine this stuff was a high tech synthetic lubrication.

If only there was a way to reproduce this plant while it was growing to have an exact genetic duplicate :slap:

Anyway, not much in the way of taste but the aroma of the vapor was like a bouquet of flowers. I'm confident enough in my manhood to admit that I 'French Inhaled' several hits and it was as impressive as the effect.

Well what you are describing is quite unique !! When I read U.P. on this strain they did rate it a 10 out of 10 so that says something 4 sure ..:rollitup:

Love the Barbers chair comparison man... your too funny. Levitate bro. Ya know, we had that same surprising high

off of a Violet Kush, not some the Kush is known for really... creeped up on us big time. lingered nicely..

By the size of the buds and the high of the plants, might be worthy of another run eh? what's next????

I have 45 more of this strain and they're not that old. Even though I'm quite impressed with it, I have what I think are really good genetics that are getting on in years that I probably should germ and try to f2 to save the genes.

My only list is in my head and the actual seeds are triple incased in the fridge, so off the top I have all of the Chimera/DJ Joint projects (Schnazzleberry, Mental Floss, GFxBB, Fighting Buddha, Mountain Jam) that I really should get to. I have a lot of others that are getting old but those are the ones that haunt me.

seems like it would be a good idea to cut the KIS with some sunshine or promix. :2c:
I can only run 3 gal. pots to come close to a decent plant count in my small tent. Since the Biochar requires 5 gal. min. to pull off a "water only", you're suggestion lightening the Biochar up with Promix sounds like a good idea. Especially since I have a shit ton of Promix hp and need to do supplemental feeding anyway.

What ratio of Biochar/Promix would you shoot for?

Ever had seeds you valued so highly that you put off planting them...until they're too old?

Ohhh Deeaar! Ya got me! I have a few. OK, a lot.

Puna Budder comes to mind...Sk #1, White Widow...some of my strains..Dank Delight...The 13th Gate...Leisure Seizure...I have grown all of these, years back. I kept getting so many new strains I got behind on my older stock.

:014:Thanks for the reminder! I gotta get on the stick!

ZZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back