My Cramped Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transition to yellow in the lower fans of the tall plant continues so I top dressed with a heaping teaspoon each of N and P guano. The flowers are only generically sweet smelling.

The other two shorter phenos show no sign of any deficiency. The one closest to the tent door at three weeks flowering has the sweetest smell I think I've ever smelled. Ever. It also has a distinct grapeness to it. I'm sure it will change as it matures but I thought it was pretty amazing.

Weekly update. I evened up the canopy and am holding my breath that the guano kicks in soon for the tall one on the right. I'm glad I did the high P in addition to the N because the flower development in amount and aroma are no where close the other two. I realize it could just be a pheno thing. We'll see.

Attachments

• DSC_00151.jpg
    DSC_00151.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_00182.jpg
    DSC_00182.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 9
The tall one continues to do an N fade so I am starting the Roots Organic top feeding regimen. The guanos didn't even slow it down and now the one in the back is starting to fade...in just one day.

Note to self:
Top dressing this soil mix needs to start at the beginning of the second week of flowering following a four week veg to stay a step ahead of N exhaustion.

I'm facing this with the OKxChemo as well. The girl I. The two gallon is yellowing but the one in the three gallon is excellent.

Your girls look very nice and I'll agree that you be getting a nice yield from those.

Top dressing with Uprising Bloom and high P guano seemed to have solved the onset of deficiency. I applied another heaping tsp of Bloom to all three tonight with 4 weeks left in flower. Two are putting on weight and the tent smells unreal. I think if my carbon filter or fan took a dump I'd be ok. The place wouldn't smell at all like pot, just really fresh sweetness. Or sweet freshness. Hard to explain.

Attachments

• DSC_00211 1.jpg
    DSC_00211 1.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 12
I can only upload one at a time. This will have to do for now.

Attachments

• DSC_00241.jpg
    DSC_00241.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 12
Three weeks left. Last top dressing of high P guano today. From here, they starve.

Attachments

• DSC_00251.jpg
    DSC_00251.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
They look spectacular dude...gorgeous!:thumbsup:

I am a lil confused on why they appear to be fadin N from the top down, instead of from the bottom up??? Maybe due to the topdressin??? I dunno...looks odd though...but they otherwise look perfect dude...congrats on your success. :cheerleader:

As I see it, the one in the back corner is taking on the coloring you'd expect in the fall. It's turning golden brownish that's not interveinal at all. All three did the classic N def. from the bottom up that slowed to a stop after a couple weeks of top dressing. Once that stopped I quit with the N. Those yellow leaves were removed. They are all lightening, I agree, but I'm happy to bring them home this way.

I'm thinking it depends on what is going into deficiency first and what follows can confuse what is actually happening deficiency-wise.

Following the last application of P guano the flowers got fat and smell like heaven. I have to support the sagging lower branches now. Today was day 56 of what the breeder describes as a 65-73 day strain (?). Cultivar (?). I'm going to have to go back and check that thread for correct nomenclature. Sorry. Edit: "Chemovars, cultivars, hybrids" That's the ticket.

Attachments

• DSC_00261.jpg
    DSC_00261.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_00272.jpg
    DSC_00272.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_00283.jpg
    DSC_00283.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.