Low PPM Nutes...(Beta Tester Thread)

Heya Harpo :wave:

If you want a true test, I would use no additives whatsoever. :exactly:

Pressure!! :p

Well, what I think I'll do is a 3 way test. The enzymes are a must IME, for keeping things from getting skanky at times, plus @ 15 bucks for a 2-3 year supply, it's uber cheap.

I only have good things to say about the low PPM da-nutes. It is all I have used for over a year now:thumbsup:

The plants are doing great.

At 3 weeks in to the test, I saw no real difference between my normal feed and the test nutes, so I just switched over all the veg plants over when I came back from my trip. I even had a horrible batch of coco, that fouled up a bunch of plants, and the low ppm nuts looked much better.

Here are some pics that are mostly mothers, and most just got major hair cuts so don't mind the new lanky under growth. The BK mom tells the best story.

Attachments

• BK mom.jpg
    BK mom.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 2
  • BK mom2_rsz.jpg
    BK mom2_rsz.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Cheese and 33, the real lanky ones, no fault of the nutes.

Attachments

• cheese mom_rsz.jpg
    cheese mom_rsz.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 33 mom.jpg
    33 mom.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 1
This plant is a bit of a cal mag hog, do you suggest adding epsom or just bumping the PPM of the nutes? My Flo plants have almost solid purple stems but look fantastic otherwise.

Attachments

• 33 almost ready for 12.jpg
    33 almost ready for 12.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 7
  • 33 baby.jpg
    33 baby.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 6
Heya Harpo, lookin' great dude. :yum:

I'd bump nutes up 50ppm and see if that helps. Cheese is an Mg hog, and I have no probs with her.... even with my crappy h2o source. ClancyG has had some minor Mg issues with Da Nutes, and he supp's with a bit of CalMag. Again, I'd bump nutes up in small increments before adding any supp's. ;)

hey DMAN great to read all the good results with DaNutes... I could defiently benifit from these formulas... could you let me know how to get on to the program... having 200 plants wanting nutrients each week is killing the wallet..

Forgive the shitty pics...

If I'm not mistaken, these have been getting Da Nutes all through 12/12. So far I see relatively no difference in bud size. The tip burn might be from some F'd up coco. The pot is just a small square 5.5" I think.

Attachments

• Durkle.jpg
    Durkle.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Durkle 2.jpg
    Durkle 2.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Durkle bud.jpg
    Durkle bud.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 8
100% sold!

I finished up a few girls using nothing but these nutes, no booster, no additives and the results are just as good as any. Yield is the same and the quality is ever so slightly better.

I have to admit, that I feel like a sucker using the stuff that I've been using for the last, oh, 16 years...

If I had the money, I'd be ordering a lifetime supply right now.

Glad to see all the great results.

Over time many growers begin to realize how expensive advertising & markup costs are.... ;)

This is worth a bump...

I didn't go as low as others, but finished an experimental table and very happy with results.
0.5 EC from cut to cut

i have done it for years

1. low ppms will grow you good meds

2.low ppms will leave you with tasty great burning nontaste invasive meds that in my
opinion has less extra tastes that organic which tastes organic to my taste
that said..real organic rocks

3. i have found that doubing the ppms does make things grow more
and still is well below jug nutes ppms..PLUS i'm hydro

Back