Looking for a new nute line.

i was loking at that line. They do have a lot of bottles. Which 4 bottles did you pack include?

I chose a 4 part that is supposed to include everything the plant needs, so will be testing it alone this next grow.... mine came with grow, bloom, micro and bud builder...
aka: Medusa's Magic, Gaia Mania, Zeus Juice, Hurculean Harvest. I like the fact it fully disolves in water.. I do have a particular organic bud booster I may use on 1 plant at wk 3 of flower, compare to the other 3...

Guy, go to there site direct... you may be able to get a starter pk for cost of freight only... it's based in Ca. so where I live it was to costly... but if your on West coast might be cheaper for you... I'm happy with the product after opening it, now to grow with it.. check out my Oldsog grow thread when i start it ok.....

cheers

I chose a 4 part that is supposed to include everything the plant needs, so will be testing it alone this next grow.... mine came with grow, bloom, micro and bud builder...
aka: Medusa's Magic, Gaia Mania, Zeus Juice, Hurculean Harvest. I like the fact it fully disolves in water.. I do have a particular organic bud booster I may use on 1 plant at wk 3 of flower, compare to the other 3...

Guy, go to there site direct... you may be able to get a starter pk for cost of freight only... it's based in Ca. so where I live it was to costly... but if your on West coast might be cheaper for you... I'm happy with the product after opening it, now to grow with it.. check out my Oldsog grow thread when i start it ok.....

cheers

isn't this the stuff that you are supposed to use with their soil only? m probably wrong.

isn't this the stuff that you are supposed to use with their soil only? m probably wrong.

Yup... just says to use good soil and not crap... I'll be starting with Foxfarm's Strawberry Fields, very loamy and easy for roots to move around in early life..

when I up pot to 3gal felt pots for flowering, I'll make the switch to Roots Organics for the beneficial guanos loaded in their medium.. both are organic coir based
mediums and the food is organic going for taste with a secret booster for size... babies are being born right now matter o fact, gonna be fun

"Start with good soil. The most important component in every garden (besides the nutritional program you choose) is the
potting medium that you choose. Not all soils are created equally, so we encourage you all gardeners to test their soil’s pH and
PPM (parts per million) values before planting in them."

Starfighter x Vietnamese Black starting to put on a little weight, just started her on new foods...

SF x VB nice.JPG

Oger, Carty's Cut
Oger day 31.JPG

New foods
100_0020.JPG

Looking good Carty! Hope all is well. I think NFTG is the closest you can get in a bottle to building a living soil. You might want to get another bottle of the Herculean Harvest. They say you can double and triple the amount the say to give with good results, check out some of their videos on youtube. Monster Garden had a good video or two with Scott, the owner.

Looking good Carty! Hope all is well. I think NFTG is the closest you can get in a bottle to building a living soil. You might want to get another bottle of the Herculean Harvest. They say you can double and triple the amount the say to give with good results, check out some of their videos on youtube. Monster Garden had a good video or two with Scott, the owner.

Your gonna hate me bro.... ok, here goes. You know I'm broke and live off disability... so when a friend who works at a hydro store can gift me a starter pack for free, well, I returned
the NFTG foods and got my $70 back.. the one thing turned me off is how they spoke about foods being very liquid and non build up, to prevent
gunky build up in hydro setups... I opened one and the neck was globbed up with crap and took me forever to shake it into the bottle even using
my finger to wipe it down into it... not impressed , and , well I'm now running a Dutch line of foods by Mills gifted to me..

And, since I know you know about everything, talk to me Goose... hehe. what ya know about these.. and before you start, yes, I know it's not full on
organic.. but I love what they described they do and hoping to make some real changes.. :peace:
Mills food line.jpg

me know everything?? lol oh son, don't label lme like that...... it's just wrong...

The AN Hippy Slayers are getting their flush at the moment. should be coming down in a week or so. I'll grab some shots.

The AN Blackberry Kush girls are looking fantastic tooo

Your gonna hate me bro.... ok, here goes. You know I'm broke and live off disability... so when a friend who works at a hydro store can gift me a starter pack for free, well, I returned
the NFTG foods and got my $70 back.. the one thing turned me off is how they spoke about foods being very liquid and non build up, to prevent
gunky build up in hydro setups... I opened one and the neck was globbed up with crap and took me forever to shake it into the bottle even using
my finger to wipe it down into it... not impressed , and , well I'm now running a Dutch line of foods by Mills gifted to me..

And, since I know you know about everything, talk to me Goose... hehe. what ya know about these.. and before you start, yes, I know it's not full on
organic.. but I love what they described they do and hoping to make some real changes.. :peace:
View attachment 347270

Hey Carty! Dont you hand water? Or did you switch to automation? NFTG is pretty much for hand water and all you had to do was warm those bottles a little and then shake them up some. But the main thing is, unless something has changed, you can get the sample pack from NFTG for the price of shipping and it's four quart size bottles of Herculean Harvest, Demeters Destiny, Gaia and one other and a pint bottle of the pH up. They are full size bottles and enough to do the basic feed chart. I remember in one of the videos they said, they send you enough to do a whole cycle because how are you going to know what works with one or two applications.

Oh, and I dont know about Mills, never heard of them. But I probably use whats in them, but as a salt and mix it myself.

ok, Mills looks interesting. throw ys some results when you can, ok, [MENTION=3960]Cartman[/MENTION]?

the AN hippy slayer is down. After drying for 4-5 days, the buds are fluffy as hell. Kinda disappointing, but the smoke is fantastic. Flavor is great. Picture the sexiest person you like to think of, mine's Kate Hudson. Tasting the hippy slayer makes me think of sucking o Kate Hudson's toes - touch of salty sweat, body odor, touch of fruit. it's pretty sexy. Smells llike body odor and rotten fruit. This strain is turning a lot of heads, and messing some folks up pretty good. I love it.

i'm installing new HPS bulbs today. and will give the AN another go. The AN blackberry Kush are in the flush now. Hopefully the buds turn out better on them.

using 15 ml sensi coco bloom base in 2.5 gallons RO water.

Last edited:
ok, Mills looks interesting. throw ys some results when you can, ok, [MENTION=3960]Cartman[/MENTION]?

the AN hippy slayer is down. After drying for 4-5 days, the buds are fluffy as hell. Kinda disappointing, but the smoke is fantastic. Flavor is great. Picture the sexiest person you like to think of, mine's Kate Hudson. Tasting the hippy slayer makes me think of sucking o Kate Hudson's toes - touch of salty sweat, body odor, touch of fruit. it's pretty sexy. Smells llike body odor and rotten fruit. This strain is turning a lot of heads, and messing some folks up pretty good. I love it.

i'm installing new HPS bulbs today. and will give the AN another go. The AN blackberry Kush are in the flush now. Hopefully the buds turn out better on them.

using 15 ml sensi coco bloom base in 2.5 gallons RO water.

Nice bro.... I know the Hippy Slayer had quite the following and I know it took a friend a few grows to get dialed in, but once Kraven did he was killing it with her..

believe it or not, I'm going to be growing some Autos again here soon.... been a few years but man I killed it with Auto's.. plus I have a big seedbank sponsoring me now and wants me to grow their autos.. so why not. be running some Zkittlez fem from weedseedsexpresss here soon if they arrive safely from NL..

oh btw.... love your description. cept for me, it's my wife's toes...

ps.. give me another few feedings ok.... let ya know what I think of this stuff... so far I love how it's made..

Thanks [MENTION=3960]Cartman[/MENTION]. i appreciate the input. Hippy slayer is slaying many of my friends around here. They all love it. So do I.

I'm really leaning towards the Heavy 16. The 2 Hippy Slayer ran with AN took over 9 weeks to be mature enough to harvest (trichs, etc), while a Hippy Slayer in Dirt took right at 9 weeks. not sure why but I'll take that as a sign. I have a couple more plants in dirt. using Strawberry Fields by Fox farms and the simple Fox Farms base trio. Feed once a week. The Hippy Slayer in dirt impressed the shit out of me.

anyway, for coco i'll be using Heavy 16 for the next couple rounds.

You used the S Fields before? Remember it's a mushroom based compost and spores WILL be left in the mix.. I've had toadstools pop up everywhere, just pluck em.. lol.

Funny how we are almost mirroring one another.. after all these years and getting these Mills Foods for free, it's told me something.. go with the best. Foxfarm 3prt. like you.

Best soil mix ever... Strawberry Fields mixed 50/50 with Roots Organics. Break the roots o down first, I dump mine into a big square plastic storage tub and handful by handful break
up all the guano chunks to avoiding burnt plants and hot spots... this stuff is so good you almost don't need foods.. little calmag and bloom booster in flower..

just started an auto thread... be using that mix.. cheers

Okay... after re-reading diggers post and going onto the site, I'm attempting to get the free sample kit from NFTGods.. just pay shipping, waiting to hear from them atm ok.... test both.

I had never considered Mills, nor heard of them.. my buddy sent it to me free, paid shipping and included a nice gift or 2.. researching the foods they sounded promising and my Roots Organics just ran out.. so free is me when you live off disability believe me.. thru in a bottle of Mammoth P, a few dry packs of food...

If I can get the trial pack of NFTG I will gladly do side by side.... right now, the Autos I just started will be grown exclusively on Mills ok... so pop in soon.

ok, so I ran out of B52 and picked up a bottle of Heavy 16 Prime. more expensive but you use much less per feeding........

i'll be grabbing some Heavy 16 Fire soon....

I gotta say this last batch of Hippy Slayer is really kicking some asses including mine. I grew it in dirt using Fox Farms which turned out slightly better than the ones i grew using AN. So I have a couple other plants in dirt, using Fox Farms Strawberry Fields and the Fox Farm Trio of nutes. Very simple. Feed once a week, water the other days. The one i have in flower is at 4 weeks and so damn greasy already.......

the plants i did with feed water water were not fed enough, i think and didn't turn out as good at all. so i'm going back to the flush feeding with plain water once a week. Things go particularly bad when i let the plots dry out too much. So I'm buckling down and trying to keep on top of things. Got a big Wedding Cake that's drying out daily, so I need to keep on top of her.

The plants I did successful flush feeding with using AN did great too. Potency was off the charts but yield wasn't great. But again, i wasn't feeding them as much as i used to. So perhaps i need a bit more exploration.

I wil say this, feeding the plants heavy 16, at full strength, the plants finished in 6 weeks,, I mean they were done. took another 2 1/2 weeks to flush them right and by then the buds were very overripe. So I've toned it down to 15 ml's per 2.5 gallon jug instead of 20 and the plants cook right along, finishing at a normal time frame and flushing clean within 2 weeks. I'm gonna take that and run with it. I've been adding AN's Big Bud to the mix once in a while and getting great results too. Once this bottle of Big Bud is gone, I'll pick up the Heavy 16 Fire flower booster. Shit's expensive, but I'll only use 2 ml's per feeding maybe once a week. Gonna keep the voodoo juice/Azos/Mykos for the root zone. That mix is working beautifully. AN's Flawless Finish has been working pretty well too. Looking at the Heavy 16 nute calculator, i was supposed to be tapering down the Bud A&B starting in week 7, which i have not been doing.......... never said i was the brightest bulb on the tree. But that will be happening from now on.

i have noticed that giving my veg plants 20 ml Heavy 16 Bud A&B per 2.5 gallons water makes my veg plants grow huge very quickly.............

even thoguh i had not been tapering down the amount of nutes towards the end of flower, the buds still came out great with a good flush

Last edited:
Heavy 16 Update:

Im kinda having to do a dance to get the plant stop flush right so they aren't over-ripe when i harvest. I have 3 G13Hashplant in flower that i wanted to harvest last week. I started 2 weeks ago giving them the recommended amount of lower nutes according to he feeding schedule. Last week was plain water. They are just starting to fade. just gonna take some dialing in, guess. These plants are pretty big too. The meristems are bigger in diameter than a quarter. some are almost 50 cent piece in size. I have quite a few plants I started out in flower giving them full strength nutes and they are doing great, but i'm seriously worried about the flush. So I gave them 2 plain waterings and now i'm giving them 15 ml's base instead of 20. fingers crossed.

G13Hashplant fading-private.jpg

that's after a week of lowered nutes (according to the feeding schedule) and a week of plain water. the buds look fantastic though and are heavy AF. Ive had more then a couple branches break off due to the weight - not real happy about that but......

Back