LEDs for true stealth growing - hr...Come on Down!

okay, i'll ask here. What's up with a plant that is faded out looking in the parts that are under the led, but the parts of the plant that are in the more shady places (same plant) are green and healthy looking?

okay, i'll ask here. What's up with a plant that is faded out looking in the parts that are under the led, but the parts of the plant that are in the more shady places (same plant) are green and healthy looking?
That sounds like "bleaching" to me. Can you back off the intensity of the fixture (dimmer) or raise it a few inches further above the plants?

I ended up getting that GE bulb.
Very nice bulb for seedlings and clones. pretty bright, seems like a brighter footprint than my bigger Mars hydro ts1000 fixture I have in my main cabinet. Vert small coverage area though. Would recommend it if someone needs a small light. That outdated link shows it at $40 now though, I think it was $15 when I bought it.

Attachments

• 20240307_065743.jpg
    20240307_065743.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
I'm not buying it yet. I have yet to see a decent grow with them and to try and duplicate a 1000 watt HID you need to refinance your house.

So are you actually growing with them now?
I’m only LED grower never grown under anything else and have had stellar herb!! I was showing it to my old school ballast growers that were impressed and it got their attention. Also IMG_5471.jpegIMG_4965.jpegIMG_4968.jpegIMG_4967.jpegIMG_4382.jpegIMG_4379.jpegIMG_4378.jpegIMG_4158.jpegMy house is old too and cannot upgrade electrical so I have to use LED because I cannot run A/C, dehumidifier and grow lights all at once. Here’s some pics of most of what I’ve grown under Growlight science and HLG diablo lights.

Back