Herbys herb garden, multi strain perpetual

Thanks everyone for stopping by. Nice to see you all. appreciate the nice comments. The finish is coming up. Got a few that are looking pretty good.

Hey Herby good thread man and good to see you postin.

Slim sorry I thought you had a pic of a cutting from a grape vine but now that I see that it is a fig? My grandmother who has passed had a fig tree from Italy it has been around forever. Last time I saw her fig tree it had to be 5' tall. Very sparse looking tree as far as leaves it really didn't seem to have much foliage but possible it was not the healthiest or just old but it would put out tasty fruits. I use to love eating them right off the tree or after being in the fridge for a bit to cool them and now my aunt has it. I love them but always thought they were not the best fruit tree to grow in this northern climate but I guess that goes to show you can grow just about anything indoors. A fruit not many have has outside of a newton : )

Very cool man!

Last edited:
Hey Herby good thread man and good to see you postin.

Slim sorry I thought you had a pic of a cutting from a grape vine but now that I see that it is a fig? My grandmother who has passed has a fig tree from Italy forever and now my aunt has it. I love fresh figs. A fruit not many have has outside of a newton : )

Very cool man!

Yes.That's a Fig...it sure seems to be slow to grow,but I have read that other folks have found it to be a slow grower so I'm not too worried.

Sorry that I didn't see your post here,before I answered your question.I need to be a little more attentive. :)

Back