Herbys herb garden, multi strain perpetual

I grow this one for my daughter. Only thing we have dound so far that helps her migrains. Doesnt yeild very well but its good medicine.

Attachments

• 012a.JPG
    012a.JPG
    229.1 KB · Views: 20
Its called buckeye purp, not sure whats in it. 1 or 2 hits and a full blown migraine is gone though. I had given her a few samples to try of different strains and this one did it.

My predictions are its going higher this year, no way its going to stay as low as it is.

Couple shots from the indoor. Critical plus, double down diesel, orange bully, skittles and woody. Not great photos. still learning the new camera.

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 13
Thats the critical plus.. Shes a good one.. One of 2 that I am keeping a mom from now.. Got rid of a bunch of stuff recently, lost a bunch over the last couple years so sort of starting over. The mites kicked my ass and thanks to Kendo those things are gone. One spraying and poof just gone..

I have a bunch of seeds to pop and also making seeds in one of my other rooms so should be some good things coming now that the mites are gone.

Better shot of critical plus.. Day 57 all cloudy. At 63 she should be done.

I did hit one of the 3 I have going hard with PK.. She threw a couple nanners. I flushed her immediately and cut the nanners out and no problems since.. No problems with the other 2 at all..
Cross was white widow, big bud and skunk#1.. No idea who made it. Someone bought some femmed seeds and saved this cut. Its decent and will run her a couple more times to make sure the hermie issue doesnt appear again..

Attachments

• critcal plus56.JPG
    critcal plus56.JPG
    160.7 KB · Views: 4
Thanks B.. Bit of a problem on one of my lights. I screwed something up.. Maybe missed a PK feeding. Should be getting ready to flush and nowhere near ready... Hit em with a weak PK (Powder kb) last night and seemed to help a little..
First run in years mite free.. Feels good. :).

Deleting stuff from my folders and ran across these.. Better pics of that purple one above..Never could get it to yield as good again. just another casualty of the borg.

Attachments

• bp60 002.jpg
    bp60 002.jpg
    277.9 KB · Views: 13
  • bp60 003.jpg
    bp60 003.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 5
No, its the buckeye purple I just posted better pics of it.. That other pic sucked LOL.
2 hits would make a migraine go away for her so I grew it just for her. Of course all of her freinds wanted to buy it from her but for her it was just powerful medicine when she really needed it. ... To me it was ok smoke and flavor wasnt great on it but it was very purple and for whatever reason it helped her. Since I lost her I have to find something new for her. Going to try a high cbd strain.

beautiful purple on that one.

love it when just the buds turn like that.. so pretty. seems they are always on the weak end of the spectrum though. did it taste like a typical purp strain?

Yea it definitely had the purp taste.. Bag appeal was great and everyone wanted it for the color but after the 3rd run of not getting any yield I let it go.
Potency was lacking for sure. Must have had a decent CBD rating though since 2 hits and migraines were gone.

This one is at 63 days and about 20% amber so shes coming down. 63-70 was what was recommended and I like my smoke a little more motivational.
There's 2 woody strains out there from what I can find. One is woody kush, the other woody haze. This was supposed to be woody haze but I dont see any haze in it and the aroma is all AK. Super dense nugs though. First time I ran it it was much frostier.. I messed up somewhere in this run but it still finished fine.

picture.php

Double down diesel (3D for short) .. 63 days, also getting chopped. Had 2 phenos of this strain and this one I am keeping. The other runs about 77 day.
Nice sweet diesel aroma and good smoke as well. Its been in the garden for 9 months or so and this is the first run mite free..
picture.php

This was one of the skittles crosses I had.. Lots of sour grapefruit in the aroma and flavor. Should have left it another week.. That light had mostly skittles crosses from seed. Personal best for me at 28 + . That 2 lb still eludes me but next run I'll get it. :).

Attachments

• skitcross.JPG
    skitcross.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 9
Back