Golden Pineapple

nanny: the GP I got from the man who started this thread doesn't seem like a White Widow x, imho.

Imma go with the C99 pineapple pheno x Golden Skush/Pot of Gold (Skunk x Hindu Kush).

Edit: the breeder was an Australian, WallyDuck. Some of the folks on here from Down Under may know of him.

Last edited:
@180 thanks for linking this thread.

I posted this info in a friends thread but will post it here.

That Golden Pineapple turned out great....i took her down between 90-100 days b/c she looked like she needed it and i was busy. At first i thought the smell was dead on Amnesia Haze (Core Cut) but after a cure the lemon is there but there is much more going on that i cant describe other that i really like it. I could take or leave the flavor and high of Amnesia Haze (Core Cut) and i found myself choosing other strains to smoke but im finding myself going to the Golden Pineapple a lot. I have smoked her exclusively for 3 days before i changed strains and i didnt get any ceiling plus the med effects hit me almost as quick as the P98 Bubba & Triangle Trip and some of Smoking Joes crosses with DMT.

peace

I wonder if the parental mystery was ever solved...

Kinda.

The branch of characters who got the cut from Professor P's associate et al refer to her reliably as WW x C99, and sometimes as Ice Princess.

This branch of people have claimed Green Bodhi changed the name to Golden Pineapple and proclaimed alternate ancestry for some arcane purpose. Perhaps financial or clout?

I have seen them argue W/Green Bodhi in the comment of his IG posts, leading to them being blocked.

Professor P has a pretty solid rep and he's been rocking the cut the longest, so I'd personally put my chips on that if push came to shove.

Otherwise, not sure.

As far as her smelling like Amnesia, yeah, she smells a TON like the old Jack Herer cut going around here and a lot like many Haze cuts I've run, but has extra depth that makes her more to my liking.

Her smell reminds me of the Jack Herer x I got back in the day from Subcool; he said it was Jack's Cleaner but I subsequently found out it was a mislabeled Batgirl aka The Dank. It had this spicy scent that wasn't quite citrus, but was distinctive and delightful. The GP has that in spades and a little more depth, as you say.

Greetings from down under….

Very cool to see this pop up. I noticed it in cannabible 3 and asked Wally about it, but he has lost all his old seed stock and doesn’t have any left.

Nice to know that it’s still around and kicking. As is Wally, still doing cool work down here.

Peace.

Back