Golden Pineapple

Have some extra clones waiting to go outdoors, and I'm wondering how the golden pineapple does in the OD. Has anyone tried her? I'm thinking she won't be early enough for my location, but I may give her a go for the hell of it.

shes coming down by Halloween in one location and by Thanksgivingish in the Greenhouse...to be continued...she is vegging out of control in the open and under plastic...

Life B. is doing okay. He's taking a break from TCC, I don't know why.

I checked around and asked the staff about him. Nobody knows anything. He obviously self deleted his account. Sorry to see this and hope he comes back.

Reactions: 180
the Golden Pineapple I have is comig down today. ran her 10 weeks and she is huge.

I'll get some shots when i harvest tonight

the Golden Pineapple I have is comig down today. ran her 10 weeks and she is huge.

I'll get some shots when i harvest tonight

Same here. I have one just a few days out myself. Lots on here run Golden Pineapple thanks to Life B. One of my favorite strains. Nice yield and everybody loves her flowers. Thanks Life B....where ever you are.....

Yeah, I dusted a branch with some Stardawg male pollen and made about a dozen beans with her and wanted to toss some to homie. I'll hold on to em'.

Reactions: 180
Sampled the Golden Pineapple last night. Man she is nice. Earthy lemon flavor. The buzz is exquisite, happy, mischievous, up but not racy, all in the head beautiful weirdness. Then we smoekd a second j and it was game over. Stooooneeeeedddddd. Content with just sitting there, sipping my lemonade and chatting. There were 5-6 of smoking on her last night and everyone was happy and very impressed. I highly recommend this girl to any sativa lover.

she ended up going almost 11-11.5 weeks due to me being very sick last week. Yielded =ncie too - 41/2 zips for one plant. not terrible

whoever did deserves a pat on the back and a huge smoke out. And credit on Seefinder.eu.

it's some great stuff

Last edited:
Wealth of info Doc, thanks!
Guy, good your head enjoyed.

searched and noted:
Golden Skush (Hindu Kush x Skunk 1)

Hey docgreenstone, where did you get the info on the strain's parents?

I have seen two other descriptions. Most websites describe GP as a cross between Pineapple Kush and Golden Goat, but I have also seen Pot of Gold x Cindy99.

Whatever it is, it has plenty of sativa in the mix. Plants are tall with an open branch structure, widely spaced nodes. I have several at about 4.5 weeks 12/12 and they are behind my other sativa-leaning hybrids in terms of bud set and production, but they appear to be catching up; they are putting it on nicely. And they are starting to smell pretty nice, too. Stoked!

When I grew the pineapple x gorilla glue- I definitely noted the C99 in there. My first thought was that C99 was where the pineapple smell comes from.

I thought I once saw life b say he thought it was the pot of gold x c99 for his golden pineapple
? Also believe it was from a circle of growers in Oregon or the PNW

It's my understanding Pot of Gold & Golden Skush are the same genetics, different sources. P.O.G. = Flying Dutchmen, Golden Skush= Sam freebie's.

Wallyduck is the person responsible for making the cross.

Hey docgreenstone, where did you get the info on the strain's parents?

I have seen two other descriptions. Most websites describe GP as a cross between Pineapple Kush and Golden Goat, but I have also seen Pot of Gold x Cindy99.

Whatever it is, it has plenty of sativa in the mix. Plants are tall with an open branch structure, widely spaced nodes. I have several at about 4.5 weeks 12/12 and they are behind my other sativa-leaning hybrids in terms of bud set and production, but they appear to be catching up; they are putting it on nicely. And they are starting to smell pretty nice, too. Stoked!

Well, a friend contacted me and gave me the breeders name and the genetics. Then I did an internet search and found a webpage from 2005 discussing the topic on ICMag.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=15733

Wallyduck Seeds - Golden Pineapple

They are indeed very impressive plants. I drove over to Boo's house a few months ago and he introduced me to his Golden Pineapple in late flower and it was MASSIVE! taller than me and looked to produce an easy pound of bud (from an indoor plant too!) but you guys know how Boo grows. WOW! lol

the girl i just took down was over 4 feet tall and covered in large buds. She's definitely a good one for my lighting setup

she's in a 3 gallon bag

Attachments

• Golden PIneapple 8.5 weeks 1-private.jpg
    Golden PIneapple 8.5 weeks 1-private.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 28
Back