Getting Freaky with Coco

the last. sample i took of the Master Kush really wired me out and was very harsh. That was at 8 weeks. So I've been giving her plain water al week and took another sample friday. She's faded greaty this past we It's dried and rolled and will be smoked today, at some point. If she's as heavy as i think she'll be, i will get NOTHING done so I have to an accordingly.

I dropped the feed of the Hippy Slayers and Blueberry Yum Yum in flower to 20ml's base nites for this run to see how they do.

smoked the new sample of the Master Kush last night with. 2 fellas at the bar Needless to say, those two fellas arw now friends. both asked for my number. The smoke was absolutely fantastic. Smooth smoke, the buzz crept a bit but I sat there and felt pretty stupid for a while, but very happy and beautifully pain free. Both guys commented on how amazing that smoke is as I was leaving the bar. I slept like a happy baby last night.

now all i gotta do it get her to grow dense buds, instead of fluff. The HPS bulbs are less than 2 month old. it's not the lights.....
since it took longer for the Master Kush girl to flush clean, i'll vut the nutes back a litte bit and train her a little better next round. i think i have 4 more rooted clones started

Welcome back. my friend....

Well it seems the Master Kush buds seriously bulked up in the past week or so. I harvested her last night. The buds were impressive. ictured below is the top bud. hard as a rock. the side buds were dense too. It was only fluffy closer to the meristem....

and the one plant filled a show box with trimmed buds. I'm doing my fat stoner happy dance......

Attachments

• MasterKush harvest 9 weeks-private.jpg
    MasterKush harvest 9 weeks-private.jpg
    743.4 KB · Views: 6
Nice !! And manicured to perfection.
Teresa, you're very sweet, thank you. I'm pretty lazy when it comes to trimming. I use a hand crank machine - Spin Pro, that I've had for a dozen years. I have found zero difference in the final buds from the spin pro from sitting for a week hand trimming every leaf out of a bud. My back couldn't take the trimming process. That was the main reason why I started using it.

I am pretty happy with this strain. First time I've grown her. The second sample I smoked was pretty good smoke. I am hoping the final harvest is a little heavier. more one this girl soon. I do have 4 more rooted clones started in the veg room. The buds did tighten up greatly in the final week of plain RO water. The difference is night and day between this and the fluff i sampled a couple weeks ago. Evryt8iing i rad about this strain said she finishes at 8 1/2 weeks. But the buds have told me nine is a good spot. We'll see how they are soon.

I use a hand crank machine - Spin Pro... I have found zero difference in the final buds from the spin pro from sitting for a week hand trimming every leaf out of a bud.
Eh, I don't know aboot zero difference. Every mechanical trimmer is going to have some amount of scuffage. :dazed053:
Folks would joke aboot my smoke as being the hairiest buds they've ever seen...solely because I take great care to handle them as little as possible. I'd hold by the stem, not the bud...I'd use very thin Fiskers sewing scissors...do everything possible to not disturb the trichs.
But I certain understand your reasoning too...otherwise it wouldn't be called trimming jail. :p ...and when you have lots of pot, the small amount that you lose doesn't really matter, because you can just smoke more. 🙂

Eh, I don't know aboot zero difference. Every mechanical trimmer is going to have some amount of scuffage. :dazed053:
Folks would joke aboot my smoke as being the hairiest buds they've ever seen...solely because I take great care to handle them as little as possible. I'd hold by the stem, not the bud...I'd use very thin Fiskers sewing scissors...do everything possible to not disturb the trichs.
But I certain understand your reasoning too...otherwise it wouldn't be called trimming jail. :p ...and when you have lots of pot, the small amount that you lose doesn't really matter, because you can just smoke more. 🙂
yessir, you are absolutely correct. There's some scuffage. However, I don't get any complaints about the final smoke, Thank God, because my back can't take hand trimming for weeks on end. My homemade cookies definitely benefit from the use of my trimmer though. My cookies are potent and delicious.

speaking of delicious........i just finished making remoulade. This is a staple dipping sauce in the South. It's NOT made with mayo, more like an aioli. I have some breaded gator meat i'm taking into work today and the remoulade will be served with the gator. The executive chef at work trained in NEw Orleans so Im anxious to see what he thinks of it....

okay, so i know nothing of gators. I've eaten bear, elk, moose, racoon, octopus, eel, squirrel, and probably other odd stuff. Is there a hunting season on gators, or are they enough of a problem that it's open season?

okay, so i know nothing of gators. I've eaten bear, elk, moose, racoon, octopus, eel, squirrel, and probably other odd stuff. Is there a hunting season on gators, or are they enough of a problem that it's open season?
there is a season on wild gator. much of what yu see for eat in stores is farm raised. It tastes like fishy chicken, kind of.

Personally I love eating Elk. with a blueberry or huckleberry sauce.... YUM!

smoked some Master Kush the other night.

it's pretty nice. Not as heavy as I would have expected and this girl went just a touch over 9 weeks. But. the buzz is heavy and fun....

things are cruising along. The plants are liking the lesser nute amounts. I'm doing good in getting the fed daily too. miss a day last week but that's not the norm.
the hippy Slayers bushed out nicely and I'm doing a better job at trimming branches that aren't getting light. The BBYY is very tall, bottom branches stripped and the meristem is almost 2 inches in diameter
plants are getting:

20 ml Sensi Coco A&B
10 ml B52, Bud Candy, Bud Factor X, Big Bud (not the coco version) and Signal Terpene enhancer

I'm going to research doing a recirculating feed system. I ran one before and got great results, but that was before An reformulated their nutes. i know the plants take up different nutes at different rates, but I'm thinking if i change the rez often enough it should be a huge deal.
i'm thinking of using air pots, since i have a bunch on hand. They are plastic air pruning pots. As long as i get the rootball to fill the pot, there should be an issue with root rot either. With the AN 'pH Perfect' thing, i'll still be checking the pH after a couple days and making corrections, but it should be much of an issue either.....,

can anyone ass their thoughts on this? am i barking up the wrong tree? I really don't want this to be a "Hold my beer and watch this" moment

Well 3 strokes and not able too really.But i haven't given up on one day doing so again trust me. Its something i so love a d think i was decent at doing. Search for new tree room i believe it was it will give you a good idea. I had another long ass thread but for the life of me can't remember the title. The brain doesn't work so well these days sorry. Really think you can adapt the feed system to what you need .

Well 3 strokes and not able too really.But i haven't given up on one day doing so again trust me. Its something i so love a d think i was decent at doing. Search for new tree room i believe it was it will give you a good idea. I had another long ass thread but for the life of me can't remember the title. The brain doesn't work so well these days sorry. Really think you can adapt the feed system to what you need .
i greatly appreciate you, thank you!

Ok I had an epiphany over the weekend. I fed the flower girls Friday. Been giving them 20ml’s base, etc. the Blueberry Yum Yum is looking very dark green and I was in a hurry so the got plain water with a dose of Signal terpene stuff. When I went in to feed Sunday, I noticed the trichs on the hippy slayer had exploded. I mean the frost came on like crazy. I’m going to be further reducing the feed amounts. The auto feed tray I’ll be starting out at probably 12.5 ml’s base.
As for the hand fed side of things, I found out a while ago that the old sensi bloom, pre-pH perfect, is now called Jungle Juice 2 part, so A&B. I ordered the B a while ago and sbsolutno one had the A. I figured they had discontinued it once again. Well I found it’s been restocked at several places. So, I ordered a gallon jug of the A and have a gallon Jin of the B. I’ll have to pH these bytes but if I can get close to the results I used to get, man oh man will I be a happy stoner, the additives work with both so I think I’m pretty set. With the old formula, it’s feed, water, feed , water, etc. instead of feed feed feed

Should be a good spring, methinks

Back