Getting Freaky with Coco

Condolences for your loss! :cry:

Please DO NOT try and save those plants, nothing good can come from it
Thank you so much! He was a very good man- my little league coach, active in my scout troop, taught me how to wrench on cars, did a lot of fishing together too.

From what I understand, it’s only the one hippy slayer plant that has webs. The rest weren't badly affected, but yes, that plant will be tossed in the fire pit.

Last edited:
Funny how they attack only some plants. My borg infestation came from a Black Vietnamese clone that wasn't inspected before it was given to me. They only liked that plant and didn't touch anything else. I used rubbing alcohol and cleaned off every leaf, turned off the lights and fan and sprayed everything down, cleaned all equipment with rubbing alcohol. It kills them pretty quick.

they really liked the Hippy Slayer. I have a new mom in dirt so there will be more of that strain........
The White Tahoe Cookies were minimally affected. Smoked a sample of thw WTC last night and she's coming down today. The smoke was thick, slightly citrus, earthy with undertones of skunk. really enjoyable......
The BBYY in flowr show no signs of mite damage.
Funny how they attack only some plants. My borg infestation came from a Black Vietnamese clone that wasn't inspected before it was given to me. They only liked that plant and didn't touch anything else. I used rubbing alcohol and cleaned off every leaf, turned off the lights and fan and sprayed everything down, cleaned all equipment with rubbing alcohol. It kills them pretty quick.

Last edited:
I wish I had spent the $100.00 plus allotted to a pen and had spent it on litmus paper myself... the LP never needs calibrating, batteries, constant care, etc etc... I'm sure the drops work fine too, but I got used to the LP.
the pen i have now is pretty decent. the brand is Apera and I've literally had it for years and years. Aftr not being used for 5 years, it calibratd perfectly and is working very nicely.

The BBYY are cruising along, no signs of mites. =
The plants in the autofeed tray are doing good. Had a timer crap out and i caught it and replaced it. I will say this, the AN Voodoo Juice Plus is doing a fantastic job of keeping the reservoir clean. Changed it out yesterday (the rez) and no slime, not even on the hoses. Plants seem happy too.

putting 4 dirt Kali Mist into flower today. A couple will be dusted with pollen. gotta keep these beautiful old genetics going.......

yes we do, my friend.

The BBYY are doing well. they are at 5 weeks this sunday. I'm worried they will finish early too .I was using the Heavy 16 in veg for most of my plants for a while so there's a good chance thse girls will finish early. As long as i can get them flushed properly it's only a loss of yield as opposed to having to trash the plant. i'm tossing the Heavy 16 nutes. I really want plants i can count on to finish properly.

the plants in the auto-feed tray are doing well. There's only 2 but they look good. Thy wilted once when the timer died. pother than that they get fed twice daily. The did get the heavy 16 in veg, only the additives, not the main 2 part, but I honestly think the additives are whats causing the finishing early problem. i have potted up clones that have not and will not get any of those additives and make the comparison.......

Back