Getting Freaky with Coco

Are you trying to lock down the Hippy slayer traits? I remember PJ posting about how it was a weird Pheno from a smaller batch of seeds ao It may be be some hubti bin the off spring (worth it as I like regs and males). It you’re trying to back it up you may just want to s1 it and find a good S1 and S2 that.was was actually going to S1 the hippy slayer as well before I lost my cut.

well if I pollenate the Hippy Slayer with the cross you made, then pop seeds from that crossing and cross those with the Huppoy slayer mom and do this a few times, I think I could get really close to the Hippy Slayer mom. it'l take some time, but i feel it's doable.

Howdy, Freakshow! Are you ready for your quiet retreat to blow up?

Quantrill/sientbob

Holy shit, I was just thinking about you, my old friend. I pray things are well for you!!

how's legalization treating you? Business is booming I hope.

took down the Kali Mist tonight. tested it the other day and the smoke was good. The plant itself blew up, way too big and the buds are all fluff. I'm quickly rediscovering training and trimming. The current round got a few doses of Bud Blood to keep the stretch down and I trimmed them up (branches not getting light, etc). I know first hand how Sour D likes the stretch, Mad Martigan too. They stayed reasonable and I'm hoping for a decent harvest coming up.

i'm leaning heavily in=on the idea of saving up for a couple Mint White 10 bar LED's from Mammoth lighting and keeping the plants much smaller.

The LA Confidential looks better, but the Casey jones is fluff too. oh well, personal smoke......

onward and upward

Holy shit, I was just thinking about you, my old friend. I pray things are well for you!!

how's legalization treating you? Business is booming I hope.

took down the Kali Mist tonight. tested it the other day and the smoke was good. The plant itself blew up, way too big and the buds are all fluff. I'm quickly rediscovering training and trimming. The current round got a few doses of Bud Blood to keep the stretch down and I trimmed them up (branches not getting light, etc). I know first hand how Sour D likes the stretch, Mad Martigan too. They stayed reasonable and I'm hoping for a decent harvest coming up.

i'm leaning heavily in=on the idea of saving up for a couple Mint White 10 bar LED's from Mammoth lighting and keeping the plants much smaller.

The LA Confidential looks better, but the Casey jones is fluff too. oh well, personal smoke......

onward and upward
Maintaining my niche in the regulated market is a challenge, but we are still working. Good to see your garden is still blooming. Toke it easy.

I'
@CustomHydro good to see you bro, wasn’t sure if you going to join us! Can’t wait to see how you utilize your CustomHydro forum!
I've know him for years and years. Such a good dude. When I upgraded my flower room when i lived in Missouri, Custom Hydro is who i got it from and he helped install it.

i gotta get some shots of the Master Kush i have in flower. this girl is impressing me..... I hope the smoke is on par with how she looks.

Last edited:
Good Morning friends. Got some shots of things in the flower roo.

I checked trichs last night at the 6 week mark. Master Koush is on track for coming down at 8 weeks, perhaps a few days sooner. She'll get a week of Overdrive then plain water
Master Kush 6 weks2-private.jpgMaster Kush 6 weeks 3-private.jpgMaster Kush 6 weeks 4-private.jpg
last pic is my Northern Lights Redoux with a bushy Casey Jones behind her. Overdrive her her too

Northewrn Lights Redoux 6 weeks-private.jpg

The Sour D is on track for about 10 weeks. She's staying on the regular nutes for another week.

The Mad Martigan trichs were all cloudy starting to amber a touch. She got 2.5 gallons of RO water last night. The last round with her i didn't catch her in time and she was waaaay over-ripe. so She'll come down next weekend, methinks

in flushing the girls in the flower room I noticed a ton of tiny white wriggling worms floating to the surface of the water . They are literally 3 millimeters in length maybe smaller. Shit! Fungus Gnat Larvae is what i am thinking it is, but i could be wrong. I literally have seen ZERO flying things in either my veg room or flower room

thoughts?

in flushing the girls in the flower room I noticed a ton of tiny white wriggling worms floating to the surface of the water . They are literally 3 millimeters in length maybe smaller. Shit! Fungus Gnat Larvae is what i am thinking it is, but i could be wrong. I literally have seen ZERO flying things in either my veg room or flower room

thoughts?
Could be gnat Larvae, I got a bunch of fliers recently from a new bag of Florflex coco so I picked up some Mosquito Dunks. I either toss 1 or 2 in my res or crumble them up as a top dress if I am hand watering, really helps keep the gnats away.

ate a piece of a homemade peanut butter cannacookie a little bit ago. Damn Im so high i'm giggling whiule I type this.......
I fuggin love my cookies. probably about 150mg each. If I eat a third of one, i'm baked most of the next day. I happily suffer from being hypersensitive to edibles. I use about 2 ounces of bud and trim per pound of butter. Mr Custom Hydro Nutrients has had my cookies.... that was a great day

Got a Blueberry Yum Yum and 2 Hippy Slayers going into flower tonight.......
just potted up a couple White Tahoe Cookies, another Hippy Slayer and a Mad Martigan.
I gotta say the last White Tahoe COokies I harvested was some of the best smoke I've ever grown.....; hopeful for this round....

update

the Northern Lights Redoux has been flushed and harvested. She flushed clean (zero ppm) after 5 gallons of water. She got a few plain waterings before i took her down. she was fairly faded. She's the first pic
The Master Kush Frosted up nicely. She's took more to get flushed to zero. After a couple days of pain water I took a sample and quick dried and smoked it last night. She needs more time to get heavier. I had a botch of a time sleeping last night. She is also very very fluffy. I''ll be cutting back her feed amounts next round. I'm happy to have a reference point to go on for her though.

the cold has been wreaking havoc on the veg room and my work room. My RO water lines froze the other day. I have a space heater in the now. The veg room is pretty much in stasis from the cold. I did fire up the clone tent upstairs. Took clones of the Kali Mist, Master Kush and BBYY. Hippy Slayer will be next. I have what's called a mother/clone tent. Actually have 2 of them. Only have 1 set up. There's an 8 light T5 fixture in there keeping the clones warm in hopes for roots. .......

not quite as cold today and supposed to be in the 30's this coming weekend.....

Attachments

• Northern Lights 8 weeks1-private.jpg
    Northern Lights 8 weeks1-private.jpg
    309 KB · Views: 7
  • Master Kush 8 weeks 1-private.jpg
    Master Kush 8 weeks 1-private.jpg
    678.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Master Kush 8 weeks 3-private.jpg
    Master Kush 8 weeks 3-private.jpg
    665.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Glad to see yer keeping the KM going. How does she taste to you.
flavor was great. kinda fruity, kinda weedy. Haven't gotten close to getting her dialed in though/. Clones I put in the clone tent are rooted - BBYY and Kalil Mist. love that tent......

everything I have grown has been very fluffy......it's gonna take a minute to get my veg time and nute levels dialed in....

I do have a big ol' bag of Kali Mist pollen........

Was just wondering if you got the same tastes and smells I got. Stem rub is spicey, Bud squeeze is fruity, berry, spicy kinda thing. Bud in the jar for a few months changes to something I can't put my tastes buds on. Kinda like a light fruity, berry thing going on and the smoke feels heavy or thick. I like it. The fluffiness has always been there, not airy like some of the hazes I grew out and not rock hard like a lot of Indy's, but fluffy. If you do get her dialed in and get harder buds let me know. I would be interested in what you did. The male you have is the same one I had, and he was a pollen making machine. Pollen should be good for 6 months or so if kept frozen. Don't freeze it fresh, it has too much moisture in it let it air dry for a few hours to a day, then freeze it.

the pollen is d
Was just wondering if you got the same tastes and smells I got. Stem rub is spicey, Bud squeeze is fruity, berry, spicy kinda thing. Bud in the jar for a few months changes to something I can't put my tastes buds on. Kinda like a light fruity, berry thing going on and the smoke feels heavy or thick. I like it. The fluffiness has always been there, not airy like some of the hazes I grew out and not rock hard like a lot of Indy's, but fluffy. If you do get her dialed in and get harder buds let me know. I would be interested in what you did. The male you have is the same one I had, and he was a pollen making machine. Pollen should be good for 6 months or so if kept frozen. Don't freeze it fresh, it has too much moisture in it let it air dry for a few hours to a day, then freeze it.
The pollen is dry my friend/ I have a few rooted Kalli Mist clone girls that will get a couple branches impregnated....

Back