Getting Freaky with Coco

Freakshow

Well folks, I'm jumping into coco growing with both feet. I have 13 LA Confidential clones and 6 Kushberry clones in coco in one gallon bags. I also have another 6 C99 rooting at the moment. They'll go into my 3x3 tray and under the 1000 watt hps in the main flower room

pics:
1-2) Clones in 1 gallon bags
3) a very full veg room

What up GMD:wave: glad you decided to get the grow posted up.Loving the genetics you are getting to run. All the la confi i have gotten to try has been the tasty dank goodies...have you already run this?
Are you sure those are 1 gallon bags thay look larger but then again is that a 8oz beer cup or 16 oz LOL .:afroweed:
I usually let my clones develop in smaller cups(helps with root development and watering timesIE more frequent) to about 12 " tall then transplant a week b4 flower and run them 18/6 then flip and run for the hills.Just my way not the right wayLOL thought i would throw that out there.

evreything see,s to be looking good so i am gonna pull up the first chair in this soon to be insane grow .:up:

HT:chico:

Whats happenin GMD :sumo:

Them bags look a blast. Washing pots out is one of them grow maintenance thangs that just bug the ass off me, but if I had them throw away bags :adore:

Looking good as ever and all my wishes with this one buddy :damnhippie:

update

High GreenLab
I do like using the bags. makes thing so much easier. I reuse them until they tear. They cost about $20 for 100 of them. Thanks for stopping by and your kind words!

High TokenZen
thanks for stopping by. I have some Kushberry shots for ya. The big ones are in soil, roots organic, 2 gallon bags - being fed a Fox Farms nutes, and GH vegan compost. I can only pray the coco plants end up looking this good

High Billopuffalot! Nice of you to drop by! Thanks for the kind words my friend

on to the pics

1) Group shot fo LA Confidential and Kushberry girls
2) Kushberry - she will be topped soon
3) The upper level of my veg room

flowering La Confidential and Kushberry

Here's some reference shot of the La Confidential and Kushberry I have in flower. The Kushberry is in a 2 gallon bag and the LA Cons are in 3 gallon bags

pics:

1-3) Kushberry
4-5) LA Con pheno #1
6-7) La Con pheno #2 - shorter plant - doesn't like to be cloned or topped

GMDude how far into flower is that last plant pic?

Healthy buggers :peace:

shower scenes

High Hopeful. thanks for stopping by!
Here's some shot of the girls i have in the secondary flower room. 7 Double Strawberry Diesel and 2 GodBud. The last pic below is Godbud. The rest are all DSD

. I also potted up 6 C99 into 1 gallon coco bags tonight. That makes 25 plants vegging in coco.

nice work bro...some tasty flavours...what are they smelling of at this point?

well GMD they were lovely when i saw them at the other place, and just as nice now!

every time I look at a picture in one of your grows it brings a tear to my eye ... or that could have been the eye toke I got while brewing up a bong rip

nice work bro...some tasty flavours...what are they smelling of at this point?

not really noticing much odor at all. I have 45 pound can filters working 24/7. I will say, up close, the DSD smells of earthy/sweet wild strawberries. thanks for stopping by, Kilo.

High Mentalmmj! How are ya, bro? You really need a hookah, my friend. Keeps the smoke out of your eyes. thanks for stopping by

sound nice man..cant say i have smoked anything strawberry sounds amazing infact!! :)

Back