Currently Smoking

Big
Nice! I have to believe that everyone in your sleepy little town knows you as “the guy who grows copious amounts of pot in his backyard.” Whether they approve or not, I also believe that you’ve moved everyone’s opinion in town about legal weed towards the positive - having created no drama around the subject. I mean do locals ask you “how’s the crop coming this year?” Yet! Lol

Those are beauties and I’m sure Xo was proud. Got a few strains stashed away from g and m and also from Xo, before he was g and m. When I get back to it, they’re on the short early list.

Be well smile often

Free , thanks for the Kind words , I appreciate it…..

we try to be good examples of Senior Citizens , we pay taxes , support the school , and attend city council meetings

Swede sold her old home to the sheriff and his new bride and I sold my Harley to the Sheriff so we all get along pretty good

So yeah , when the mayor asks if he can look at your crop because he can see some of the plants over the fence , i say sure , come on over!

and then when he sees them , he offers me the use of his small chainsaw whenever they are ready to harvest

we give away a lot of free joints around here and some folks say out here is where we put the high in the high plains

IMG_7697.jpeg

Uptown purps huh?
Is that purps x haze?

I'm smoking on the Plum Crazy Sour I grew from CBF. Gassy, a little bit of berry note, very nice. Been smoking on it for a couple weeks and haven't grown tired of it so that's a big endorsement

Attachments

• 20240326_082934.jpg
    20240326_082934.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 22
Nice
I had a friend from New Jersey that would always talk about haze sold as Uptown Brown. Not sure if that's a strain or just slang.

Tiny hits of Ethos XXX "Nicole" pheno. Super nice!

A buddy got three seeds as a freebie. The two phenos that got kept are similar looking, but one is all terps and the other is all THC, lol. Terpy one is very sweet, fruity/grapey with lacquer notes; stonier one is mildly sweet but a resin bomb with a very solid chill high. I am not a fan of polyhybrids but this one hits the target. PXL_20240329_204039459.MP[2].jpg

Back