Blue Hawaiian
Jilly Bean
Sweet Tooth
Vortex
Pineapple
Dog Shit
Sour Diesel
Kryptonite
And 3 or 4 others I can't remember for the life of me.

Just smoked some of the Blue Satellite... Very nice.

:puffpuffpass:

I'd like to add Cindy99 and Malawi to the mix.

Is Bubba Chunk, Deep Chunk x with Bubba Kush? If so, what's that one like?

Lookin forward to seein other's current stashes and what ya'll think of what you're smokin.

Yes indeed it sure doesn't hurt to live in a Med State:thumbsup: However I don't, but I make do....Take Care and keep up the good Karma Bro':peace:

giesel, katsu bubba, blueberry, mcfly, white,cali o, chemd, la confidential,krush, grape kush, pre 98 bubba, orange diesel, pandora, sticky icky, and some others I'm leavin on the table...

im smokin

blueberry
lavender
NL#5
blue dream (santa cruz cut)
BBx skunk1
local purple indica
purple urkls
GDP

bubba chunk

Stardawg and bubba kush...thanks to a very kind member of this site...if i may suggest everyone try some stardawg...verrrryyyy niceee:puffpuffpass:

I am having more problems with my bronchial tubes smoking, so have been clearing out my rotating stash of 28 strains last count, for the last 90 days. I am smoking less, so I need fewer strains to rotate between.

Gone is most of the choice stuff, and last to smoke is some so-so AK-47 and C-99, plus thankfully some very good Red Diesel, and the last morsels of my beloved Home Girl.

After which time I will be into cured material from the new skunk pharm garden, which is Train Wreck, Cheese, White Widow and Amsterdam Flame. In veg is a White LSD, Cannatonic, and another high CBD strain of unknown name and linage.

Snicker, snark, snort..........After starting this post, I started drooling and decided to check some new stuff out. I just deeply inhaled some recently jared Cheese, and sampled a little soon to be prime Trainwreck, that is coming along nicely. Hee, hee, hee............................

Current daytime smoke is some Durban Poison I picked up, Have my Pre98 Bubba and B.O.G. Lifesaver for nighty night!
Yup 7:28am Is daytime enouph for me! :bonghit:

P.O.B.

I am smoking Mass. Super Skunk right now! Very well grown & very taste! Must be kept jared at all times! Lol..Not yet living in a Med. state! monkey5

Chemdog x ECSD

How they treating you? I been getting a itchy to pop these....they fall more towards the Chem or the Sour D? hoping to find a more chem leaning ecsd, maybe a replacement for the ecsd.

Smokin:

orignal diesel
chem sister
mcfly
bluberry sat
golden goat
montel x nycd
mob
ecsd

:puffpuffpass:

I'd like to add Cindy99 and Malawi to the mix.

Is Bubba Chunk, Deep Chunk x with Bubba Kush? If so, what's that one like?

Lookin forward to seein other's current stashes and what ya'll think of what you're smokin.

Bubba Chunk (Katsu's Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk), and hey Brother KOTL BubbaChunk is very unique to me it has a balanced high and although it is slight in taste it fullfills it's purpose.... Not as flavorful as the Bubba Kush, but it is Elite enough for me

Back