Currently Smoking

smoked a cone of Banana Cream Cake last night. Flavor was almost sweet and had a creamy texture - very smooth, no coughing. The buzz crept slowly, starting with a pleasant taking away of my pain in my hip. Then it hit my head in a pleasant sativa fashion, touch giggly and weird. After about an hour it sank into a wonderful couchlock heavy heavy didn't want to move. I was even too stoned to play video games and slept like a baby. Very very nice strain and well grown at that.

Thinking of ordering seeds.

Been tasting a few varieties from Humboldt Seed Co: Gazzurple, Farmer's Daughter, Blueberry Pancakes, and Jelly Donutz, all grown outdoors. All are quite resinous, and most of them are very dense. Nice buddage, though not long on flavor. A little too polyhybrid for my tastes, but decent.

varieties I've recently grown or growing originated with Humbolt SC.

Had an urge to try a dispensary to[p shelf sativa, "not for everybody". I asked what is their most wiry bud. I had to explain further, sativa, anxiety producing, jittery etc.
So got an $18 gm of Lemon Jeffrey (Golden Goat x Lemon Skunk). It spells incredible lemon. I rolled a slim j and took five hits and let that happen. It's nice, I felt a little racy and it mellowed out to a stoned buzz. Thoughts of dark subjects and mortality. Yut, this is the stuff! I would like to find a similar and variety that is homogeneous available in a seed. C99 was nice to grow and smoke. It's been a minute.
Chased it with a few hits of hash. :puffpuffpass:

One of the favorites of the year, I’m an effect first smoker and this one is fantastic, but even my terp loving friends rave about it.

… Damn, pic uploads are failing for me for some reason, It’s Destroyer from CBG

Describe the effects if you don't mind? I don't have any from CBG, but I do have some that were donated to me some time back. I'm embarrassed to say that I haven't run them yet, and they are getting older every day. I have migrated more towards landraces, but not to the exclusion of everything else.

Describe the effects if you don't mind? I don't have any from CBG, but I do have some that were donated to me some time back. I'm embarrassed to say that I haven't run them yet, and they are getting older every day. I have migrated more towards landraces, but not to the exclusion of everything else.
FullSizeRender-compressed.jpeg

Tried to reply the other day but was having some upload issues. I had to compress this pic quite a. It but you get the idea.

Agree about the heavy landrace bent but that’s why I like a lot of the stuff from Ace/CBG etc… since it’s has at least been worked a bit. I also like but don’t love things built on Haze a / Haze C e.g. my BH7 is nice but has room for improvement and I put some mixed male destroyer pollen on her but haven’t gotten to pop any of those beans yet.

This was from a 14/15 week Pheno so not the longest or shortest of the batch but my favorite. I forget where I read it but I believe the name destroyer came from the notion that it destroys all negative thoughts and that rings true with this one. I don’t care what I have going on it wipes the slate clean and while you are really high, it’s like a nice blissful high. Great for hikes/fishing/concerts as you really tune in a bit more. Very long lasting, clean come down and if there is a ceiling I haven’t found it yet. I made some F2s I’l be getting to as well but if you have the CBG stock (that’s where these came from) I would totally pop them. No hay phenos at all, they were all good, just this one stood out for me. Lots of juicy fruit smells in flower but most of it didn’t make it through core but still smells really great - not my strong suit but I guess maybe some lemon grass with some kind of cedar/sandlewood in the background.

Yielded really well, didn’t want very much nutes particularly disliked N and I ran them 11/13 after a short veg. Highly recommended. If you like BH7, THH, OHaze etc… you love this one.

I’ll be digging through whatever I can get my hands on from Cannabiogen and have some of their red snakes going now. For being a oaxacan x punto rojo cross, it’s been super manageable so far in fact I think I could have let it go a little wilder as they are staying pretty small so far about 3 weeks since pistols.

After all that I’m going to roll up another one right now 😂

First smoke of the day, getting off to a coughing start with the resin-bomb pheno of Ethos XXX. Total polyhybrid (the strain name says it all, XXX), but it has a lot of things I like in the mix. Strong AF, nice warm-blanket high. As for the duration of the high, I am in no position to comment as I smoke steadily all day, mixing varieties.o_O🤷‍♂️

View attachment 355001

Tried to reply the other day but was having some upload issues. I had to compress this pic quite a. It but you get the idea.

Agree about the heavy landrace bent but that’s why I like a lot of the stuff from Ace/CBG etc… since it’s has at least been worked a bit. I also like but don’t love things built on Haze a / Haze C e.g. my BH7 is nice but has room for improvement and I put some mixed male destroyer pollen on her but haven’t gotten to pop any of those beans yet.

This was from a 14/15 week Pheno so not the longest or shortest of the batch but my favorite. I forget where I read it but I believe the name destroyer came from the notion that it destroys all negative thoughts and that rings true with this one. I don’t care what I have going on it wipes the slate clean and while you are really high, it’s like a nice blissful high. Great for hikes/fishing/concerts as you really tune in a bit more. Very long lasting, clean come down and if there is a ceiling I haven’t found it yet. I made some F2s I’l be getting to as well but if you have the CBG stock (that’s where these came from) I would totally pop them. No hay phenos at all, they were all good, just this one stood out for me. Lots of juicy fruit smells in flower but most of it didn’t make it through core but still smells really great - not my strong suit but I guess maybe some lemon grass with some kind of cedar/sandlewood in the background.

Yielded really well, didn’t want very much nutes particularly disliked N and I ran them 11/13 after a short veg. Highly recommended. If you like BH7, THH, OHaze etc… you love this one.

I’ll be digging through whatever I can get my hands on from Cannabiogen and have some of their red snakes going now. For being a oaxacan x punto rojo cross, it’s been super manageable so far in fact I think I could have let it go a little wilder as they are staying pretty small so far about 3 weeks since pistols.

After all that I’m going to roll up another one right now 😂
Finding a standout Pheno is always such such a blessing Olday. So happy that you found that one!

Back