Currently Smoking

Picked up Oni Seeds Papaya (KC33 x Afghan) flower today that is delightful smoke.

Lotta rosin lately. I’m really enjoying Lemon Peel, Mango Sherb, amongst others stand out.

New upgrades are wonderful and will take a bit to get used to.

some Muy Azul from Goat and Monkey Seeds

it is ( Santa Cruz Bluedream x Blue Moonshine) x Blueberry Indica

View attachment 355572

View attachment 355573

View attachment 355574
Does it taste blue? Last true blue tasting stuff I had was as clips black and blue princess, before that bluegrass seeds blue hen and their blue goo lines. So much tastier than the blue dreams and modern dj short blue berry. I didn’t even think dj’s blue moonshine was all that good. Not near aa tasty ans the original first couple generations of blueberry.

Does it taste blue? Last true blue tasting stuff I had was as clips black and blue princess, before that bluegrass seeds blue hen and their blue goo lines. So much tastier than the blue dreams and modern dj short blue berry. I didn’t even think dj’s blue moonshine was all that good. Not near aa tasty ans the original first couple generations of blueberry.

nope…more citrus , the TK is dominate

very good yield outdoors , 2-4 lbs per

good bag appeal , nice dense buds

good smoke too , has some average legs on the high

a vigorous and robust plant with heavy thick main stem , did not need any bamboo stakes for support

Ran out of my own so I decided to try out dispensary weed.
Got ripped off basically. $40 /eighth for what they called Katsu Bubba. Has a bad fruity taste, not like bubba at all. Very dry. Not potent.

Would not recommend this "cloud cover" brand.

Also the back had test numbers showing it had almost no delta 9 thc but instead thc a. Not really hip to this stuff but I wonder if this is hemp sprayed with oil?

Attachments

• 20240121_094034.jpg
    20240121_094034.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • 20240121_093927.jpg
    20240121_093927.jpg
    939.5 KB · Views: 5
some Muy Azul from Goat and Monkey Seeds

it is ( Santa Cruz Bluedream x Blue Moonshine) x Blueberry Indica
RIP. One of my favorite breeders. Still have some of his beans, always super generous. Sad he isn’t here and I didn’t buy a few more. ❤️nice that he will be remembered a little longer.

hear hear

we were lucky and have about 20 of the Goat and Monkey strandivars

we grew out 9 different strains year before last and they were all keepers

View attachment 357022
Big
Nice! I have to believe that everyone in your sleepy little town knows you as “the guy who grows copious amounts of pot in his backyard.” Whether they approve or not, I also believe that you’ve moved everyone’s opinion in town about legal weed towards the positive - having created no drama around the subject. I mean do locals ask you “how’s the crop coming this year?” Yet! Lol

Those are beauties and I’m sure Xo was proud. Got a few strains stashed away from g and m and also from Xo, before he was g and m. When I get back to it, they’re on the short early list.

Be well smile often

Back