Whoop's 4kw Stable

My friend had a few extra Blumats lying around and we were both very curious as to how they'd do in Skitty Buckets .........

Sooooooooooooooooooo, i hooked it up!

Has anyone else tried Blumats with this set up?

picture.php

Wow!! Excellent diy skills my friend! im sure glad that i popped in here for a look. I can appreciate diy for sure. Well done and keep on keepin on bud! DFH

Thanks again Skitty for these cuts!

Here they are now with only 1 month of veg...... I kept them in 4x4" RW cubes so that they'd branch out for me so I can take a bunch of clones from them here soon.

They were all transplanted into the 8" pots the other morning so I'll give them another week in Veg to stretch their legs a little before flowering them out!

I cant believe how much VIGOR these girls have..... just Wow!

Enjoy~

~Lemon Betty #4~

picture.php

~Lemon Betty #7~

picture.php

~Legend O.G.~

picture.php

~Durban Poison~

picture.php

Foliage~

picture.php

~Roots~

picture.php

Sweet! Need to get going on a drip system here so i can leave this damn place for a few days. Will be checking back on your thread for some inspiration, good show!

EW

that root ball looks awesome, best pic of the bunch in my opinion...good luck with the grow...

So I know another grower near me who invested in a large stainless extractor and vac oven a while back.....

He has been making my shatter for me for a while now and was taking 20% off the top for all the work.

I've been doing this for nearly 2 years now with him every single month.....at 20%.

Well today I got my newest batch from him, and after coming home and weighing everything out myself, I found that he was actually 17 grams short...... so after texting him my math.....he then says he now takes 30%. wtf?

This decision to raise his cut from 20% to 30% was never once discussed with me ....ever!

So I cant help but to feel like the dude was trying to get over on me and just came up with that bullshit on the fly....

My question is ...... Is 30% to much?

I understand that each person is different and are going to charge what "They" want regardless..... especially when he's the only one making decent shit around here.

If anything ... I'm just pissed for his lack of communication not that he got me for $300 + his cut! LOL

Here is what he's been making me ........ (sorry...used the camera on my phone so not the best quality pic)

picture.php

30% is a bargain, if you could find someone to do it here for you they want 50% !

Durban Poison ....keeping them temps down seems to bring out a little color.
43985a5cad755b684de7c32728c44c69.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

That's a beautiful flower...
Is she licorice/anise peppery poison?...
Hi Big.....

Yup, she's the one!!!

Got her as a gift from a mutual friend when I was up there visiting during 4/20.

She's a very unique lady indeed!

That pic was taken yesterday which was day 62...... considering yanking her at 70 days. ... thoughts?

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Right on Big..... thanks for the heads up!

Yea, Ive never grown/smoked her before.... .so this will be a first.

trichs are currently showing about 3-5% % in the Amber department so I'll probably start flushing nowish?

I try & usually shoot for 15-20% amber with most strains unless its a pure indica then i'll shoot for 5% ish...

Wown that durbans amazing looking. Is that the dutch passions one? Ive always been a fan of the durban.

Today is Day 70..... Harvest Time!

**Going to be taking down the following;
1) Durban Poison
2) Lucinda
3) Legend OG
4) Lemon Betty #4
5) Lemon Betty #7
6) Canis Azul
7) White Tiger.........

I'll be sure to take some pics and post them up tonight for you guys!

Also, on a side note...... I ended up running a side by side comparison of some plants in 100% Rockwool // Some in 100% Pioneer Batch#64 // and finally the rest of the plants were housed in a 70/30 blend of Pioneer Batch#64 and Chunky Perlite#4 (to add a little bit more aeration) ....and all the plants grown in the 70/30 seem to be doing extremely well. Slightly less stretch then those in 100% RW which is better for me and my set up since I have low hanging ceilings and am limited as to what I can do vertically.
Also, those grown in the Batch#64 appear to be much more happy and healthy looking with huge white roots exploding inside the pots. I believe this has to do with all the micros that are already amended into the Batch#64 medium.
I' also LOVE the fact that Batch#64 can be re-used in my outdoor gardens and can break down overtime whereas Rockwool does not.... plus it's not itchy like RW ...lol

Soooooooooooooo........ this next run will be grown using Pioneer Batch#64 w/ Perlite#4 as my medium. :guitar:

This is the 1st time in over 3 years that I have tried to switch anything up in my garden since Skitty turned me on to this technique. Ive always been the type that doesn't try and fix shit that isn't broken....... and believe me, There's not much more you can add or switch up to improve this style of growing that will make things any easier..... other then small things like nutrients, grow medium, etc.....

Pics soon to come!!!!!

:puffpuffpass:

Lemon Betty #7 (One Plant)

Flowered out for a total of 74 days w/ 20% Amber Trichs.

Here's some Wet Nug pics taken at the chop!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Back