Whoop's 4kw Stable

Clones got their first watering this morning....

picture.php

picture.php

whats the trick? I've tried rockwool a couple times and never got anywhere.

great looking garden, my friend.

Good friend of mine called me first thing this morning and told me to come pick up my new slab.....

123.7 grams of stable snap-able goodness!

Thanks Friend! :applause:

picture.php

Update;

Hey folks........ just thought i'd share a little update of whats been going on these days in my Indoor Garden.

1st and foremost........ I am still Rocking the Hell out of these Skitty Buckets and still have absolutely NO plans in the near or distant future to switch to any other method.

Skitty Buckets Work..... and Work Extremely Well!

My only gripe over the past couple of years of sticking with this method is the fact that no matter what......I had to be there at home every single day to make sure that I manually turn on the pumps and open up each one of the ball valves on the manifold one at a time so that each of the tables can be watered/fed individually.

Well, after much thought and consideration and lots lots more of trial and error..... I was finally able to figure out a way that I can set both my Veg & Flower Rooms up for full automation and not have to physically be there for up to 7 days and not have to manually open and close everything on the daily.

This improvement has allowed me the freedom to be able to come and go as I please without being a total slave to the garden which in the past has happened to me on more then one occasion and as we all know, it can become very demanding and tedious .....and even draining!

I'm still not 100% completely done with this project but it's getting very very close.....

I'll post some pics up here soon................ well, as soon as I get done chopping this last table of plants since it's Harvest time!

Your FREEEEE... nothing worse then being held prisoner by a grow huh? know the feeling well, growing in a light mix I get 2 days, 3 max... but daily, that is a love for what your doing and we all recognize that....

never tried RWool myself, hydro has to many elements in it that are not forgiving and I'm known as lord F'kup. so, learning the hard way in soil was tough enough.. I use a 50/50 mix of coir and Roots Organic basic mix..

Looks like things are off to a good start, I'll be staying tuned.. :salut:

so, where is the 1st place your gonna take off to..... LOL. :wizard:

Hey Carty......We're going to Denver in 3 weeks!!! :cigar5:

So, because of my limited space in my veg room, I originally went with a 3'x3' flood table under a 2ft/8 bulb T5 to veg out 24 plants at a time.

But as you can imagine......... it wasn't ideal.

Soooooooooooo....... I pimped my table by adding a couple smaller pieces of plywood with some hinges to use when I need them or I can easily store them away when I need the extra space.

The legs are also on hinges and both have some velcro on them to hold them in place when they aren't in use.

Also, both of the 1ft x 4ft flood tables have velcro attached to the bottoms for support so they don't slide around and also to keep them attached to the table when I lower the sides.

Whats also awesome is that they slide into each other and stack perfectly on top of each other when not in use......

Check it out......

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Oh.... and I swapped out the old 2ft / 8 bulb fixture for a 4ft/8 bulb and another 4ft/4 bulb fixture.......

Much much better!!!!!

picture.php

I like the hinged folding down ,expansion leaves ..
the velcro holders is so smart..the hydro setup is nice..we use pex now..

Hi Melon...... I have been considering switching over to PEX.

Do use the Blue 1/2" and Red 3/4" or ......?

Also, I was just checking out Skitty's thread and seen you had mentioned that you make your drip rings out of the 1/2" PEX and a heat gun?

How are those holding up for you????

ours are all white..that crimp tool is so good.. 3/4 for header main line..1/2 in fordriprings abd connecting

for my 4 x 4 res hydro i an using just 1/2 " and pump under the flood and drain top and
fast..used heat gun to bend pex..your are beauts..

they are solid as can be for years..i want to buy some pex "control valves "like you have too
it took a bit of work
i bend them and insert each end into one side of a 1/2 tee..drill eight holes in each
its nice to never have one plug like emitters..the skitty ones you have are awesome

Back