Whoop's 4kw Stable

Thanks fellas.....

Been busy getting everything ready for our 5 day trip up to Colorado for 4/20.

Fully automated drip ..............

Here are my new Manifolds On Risers for each table....... trying to make it so I can water 36 plants with one Little Giant Pump.

The way I used to have the line ran was 3/4" tubing coming from the pump-----> Up 3 feet and out of the reservoir and back down to the floor----> Then the line would eventually lead to each table where the water had to go back up another couple of feet and then again up another foot or so to the top of the buckets............

Now..... The line comes from the pump---> Up and Out of Rez ----> straight along wall until reaches the tables and then down to tables and buckets....

So Instead of fighting against gravity ..... we are now working with it!!!!!

More Pics coming soon!

picture.php

picture.php

:puffpuffpass:

Thanks Skitty.......... In all honesty and fairness.......... I wouldn't have any of this going on if you didn't share your set up with us here at the Cabana.

Since the first time seen your Skitty Buckets Thread I was Instantly Hooked and knew deep down that thats the kind of setup that I wanted and needed in order to grow but also have a life outside of growing where it didn't take up ALL of my time. lol

Any who....after careful contemplation and lots and lots of planning....this is what I came up with for a Manual / Automated Irrigation System for my garden.

Basically... I can either manually flip a switch and have everything mixed and watered... OR... I can set it up on a timer and leave for 5-7 days at a time.

The difference is..... when I'm gone and I set everything up on timers.... then my system becomes a RE-Circulating system instead of a Drain To Waste!

I figure that Recirculating the Nutrients for only a few days or even up to a week during the plants life time won't hurt them and if there are any deficiencies by the time I get home then I can just easily flush them and continue on with the run........

So this is how the setup works.......

I basically have 3x Reservoirs total.

The 1st is for the flower room and gets filled with nutes to feed all 36 of the flowering plants.

The 2nd Rez is only filled with RO at all times and is basically a back up in case I need to refill either of the other Rez's without using a second pump or adding more lines....or when the plants themselves need to be flushed out then I basically close the ball valves to the first Rez and allow the RO to travel through the same line so that it too flushes out the PVC and tubing killing two birds with one stone!

The 3rd Rez is for my plants in Veg and is housed under the Veg table right next to the other two Rez's in the same room. It has it's own pump and manifold which I'll get to later....

Now.... I had mentioned that when I leave for any period of time that I can set this system up to recirculate all the nutes instead of allowing it all to drain to waste.....

How I do that is.... I basically routed all the plumbing under the tables to run to an Mag-Drive Pump that can either be submersed or used Inline......

About 20 minutes After all the plants have been watered and all the run off has collected into the lines under the table ......... the Inline Pump kicks on by way of a Short Cycle Timer that can be set at 10 second intervals and that pumps all the nutes back into my main Rez.

The trick is learning exactly how long it takes to water all the plants...... and then exactly how long it takes for the inline pump to push all that water back to the Rez as these pumps are not supposed to be run dry.

Anyways..... Here are some pics of the Heart of my Irrigation System.

I'll take more pics of the setup when everything is completely done.

Only 3 more weeks until our trip to Colorado so Im trying my hardest to make all of this work with no hiccups before then! :guitar:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:puffpuffpass:

Finally got my Veg Room on automated drip ....

Now I just need to dial in both the Veg & Bloom watering cycles and set the timers accordingly and I'll be able to leave for a week at a time if need be!!! :yay:

The plants might appear to be a little discolored but thats just because they just got transplanted this morning into the 4x4 cubes... they'll be in perfect health within the next couple of days!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My new FAVORITE pruning shears of all time!!!

So good I bought a dozen of them and gave away a few pairs to a couple local growers here and they too agree that these are waaaaaaaay better then fiskers or mostly any other pair of pruning shears out there!!!

In the hand they are extremely well balanced and we noticed that we can actually sit for longer durations without getting hand cramps or fatigue. This is especially great for those who suffer from Arthritis and such.....

The only thing I did to all these pairs that I bought was unscrewed them and added a dab of Loctite to the threads to keep them tightened throughout the harvesting / trimming sessions.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

very nice setup whoop, those skitty buckets seem to rock for everyone...good luck with 'em...

Thanks Boo.... been running these SB's for 4 years now this month. ....wow.... cant believe how time flies... ....

next year it'll be my 10th year as a member here and to me that is just fucking nuts.....

i've come a loooooong way since since then.. ..... and when i really stop and think about it....in a huge way.... i owe it to this place.

Or ... i should say ... you folks here at the cabana.

So Last night I got to thinking again about these "H20 Drip Rings" that I bought off Skitty way back in the day ......and how f'n pissed I am at myself for only buying 20 and not more like 60 or even a hundred of them and pass them out as Stocking Stuffers and whatnot....but yea, I was pissed. 20 :rolleyes:

So I got to thinking... concotualized a tool which could retain heat from inside the pvc ......... got a nice size heat gun .........and voila .....

~ H20 Drip Rings V2 ~ :confetti:

shopped around online for 1/2" barbed fittings and trust me.... Not ALL 1/2 fittings are equal.... some not even close!

The ones I went with have a 3/4" threaded male to 1/2" barbed male and is huge in comparison to the others and I'll use it because i'll never have to worry about leaks ......Ever!

Took me a minute or two or three to get it right ... but once I figured it out... and I found my rhythm ... I busted out 20 in no time.

Hey Skitty.... le me know if you still need any :teeth:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Only 5 days under the dome and my new cuttings are already taking root!

Here's a Durban Poison...... thanks again Skitty! :up:

picture.php

WhoopDeeDoo .... That's a really well thought out / laid out setup you've got going there.
Nice work ....

How did I miss this post, lol ! Those are awesome !
Thanks Boo.... been running these SB's for 4 years now this month. ....wow.... cant believe how time flies... ....

next year it'll be my 10th year as a member here and to me that is just fucking nuts.....

i've come a loooooong way since since then.. ..... and when i really stop and think about it....in a huge way.... i owe it to this place.

Or ... i should say ... you folks here at the cabana.

So Last night I got to thinking again about these "H20 Drip Rings" that I bought off Skitty way back in the day ......and how f'n pissed I am at myself for only buying 20 and not more like 60 or even a hundred of them and pass them out as Stocking Stuffers and whatnot....but yea, I was pissed. 20 :rolleyes:

So I got to thinking... concotualized a tool which could retain heat from inside the pvc ......... got a nice size heat gun .........and voila .....

~ H20 Drip Rings V2 ~ :confetti:

shopped around online for 1/2" barbed fittings and trust me.... Not ALL 1/2 fittings are equal.... some not even close!

The ones I went with have a 3/4" threaded male to 1/2" barbed male and is huge in comparison to the others and I'll use it because i'll never have to worry about leaks ......Ever!

Took me a minute or two or three to get it right ... but once I figured it out... and I found my rhythm ... I busted out 20 in no time.

Hey Skitty.... le me know if you still need any :teeth:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Back