What nutes do you use?

6-30-30 powder nutes plus bix additives... I take stuff out and put in new so it works for lots of stages of bloom.. veg i use pure blend mostly..

LOL FOE my old lady would have my ass if i had just a cabinet for nutrients. the 3 bottles were more than enough!

PBP grow at 5 ml per gallon and calmag at 5 ml per gallon with some liquid kelp for veg

PBP bloom at 10 ml per,LKB at 5 ml per gallon for bloom,i cut out calmag in flower;;

heres some GDP in flower about 7 weeks

Attachments

• GDP @7 weeks 004.jpg
    GDP @7 weeks 004.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 18
Looks awesome, and super simple. Do you phase out the calmag as you go into 12/12, or do you just stop using it when on flower day 1?

Looks awesome, and super simple. Do you phase out the calmag as you go into 12/12, or do you just stop using it when on flower day 1?

i just stop using when they go into flower

nice Greekbro...is that the newer cut you spoke on?...

yes bro,this is a cut that a meat farmer friend gave me awhile back,so far it looks like a winner,just started flushing that one tonite

Happy Frog Soil

Veg nutes:
House and Garden Bio 1 Soil Component 10 mil per gallon
Age Old Kelp 1 mil per gallon

Bloom nutes:
House and Garden Bio 1 Soil Component 10 mil per gallon
Age Old Kelp 1 mil per gallon
Botanicare Cal Mag 2 mil per gallon
Advanced Nutes Liquid Carbo-Load 3 mil per gallon
Advanced Nutes bud Blood 3 mil per gallon week one of bloom only
Advanced Nutes Big Bud 1/4 tsp per gallon weeks 2 through 8 or 9 strain dependent

Two week flush after bloom regimen ends - water only - two weeks.

End products are super clean as far as burn goes with f'n great taste and clean ash.
:dancer::dancer::dancer:

Well, this is my version of the H3ead forumula, I am using Canna Coco, you wouldn't use this formula in Hydro or Soil.......

Veg, I'm using 2ml GH Grow, 6ml GH Micro, 7ml GH Bloom, plus Rapid Start 1 ml gal....

My bloom is on a 300 gallon drain to waste, I feed this 3 or 4 times a day for like 45 seconds......

Based on 63 day 12/12 Flower Cycle, all measurements are ML, per US Gallon, ph 6.0

Day 1-14 IN THE BIG RESERVOIR
6ml micro
9ml bloom
5 ml Cal-Mag
Day 15 TOP FEED 1 tsp./Gal. Kool-Bloom POWDER, 15 ml gal Budswell Guano Tea, 5 ml gal Floralicious Bloom

Day 15-21
6ml micro
9ml bloom
5 ml Cal-Mag
Day 21 TOP FEED 15 ml gal Budswell Guano Tea, 5 ml gal Floralicious Bloom, 5 ml gal Cal-Mag

Day 22-28
6ml micro
9ml Bloom
5 ml Cal-Mag
Day 28 TOP FEED 1 tsp./Gal. Kool-Bloom POWDER, 15 ml gal Budswell Guano Tea, 5 ml gal Floralicious Bloom

Day 29-35
6ml micro
9ml Bloom
Day 35 TOP FEED 1 tsp./Gal. Kool-Bloom POWDER, 15 ml gal Budswell Guano Tea, 5 ml gal Floralicious Bloom

Day 36-52
9 ml Bloom

Day 52-63 (Flush)
5.5-6.0 pH h20 at 50 ppm

This is what works for me, your results may vary!

Roots soil amended w/ perlite, black gold, granular lime, azomite, mykos, Caps root packs

Veg:
Botanicare Soil Grow - 5-10 ml - strain dependent
H&G Multizen - 2 ml
Roots Excelerator - 1.1ml
Yellow Bottle Essentials(pre) - 2ml

Bloom:
Botanicare PBP - 5-10 ml - strain dependent
Multizen - 2 ml - thru week 3
Roots Excel - 1.1ml - thru week 3
Yellow Bottle Essential(ultra,phat,ooze, and final) - 2 ml
MOAB/Hammerhead combo - weeks 5-8 - strain dependent
Flush for 2 weeks. week 1 with molasses, week 2 with R/O

Killin it!

GH Flora Micro
GH Flora Bloom
Botanicare Cal-Mag

real simple, around 5ml Micro, 10ml Bloom in veg

same thing i use.
but i do use canna's rhizotonic lately, and the stuff will grow some roots while being pretty affordable. my shop stopped carrying roots excel.

in canna coco.

only i use a bit of nova bloom in flowering instead of upping the 5/10 ratio.
maybe some guano and molasses a few times after week 3.

:yinyang:

Last edited:
I use ~40% organic potting mix, Black Gold, FFOF, whatever... the rest is perlite, peat moss and canna coco. I don't add much for the 1st run, after that I add dolomite lime, EWC, kelp meal, guanos, bone/blood meal, whatever else catches my eye that is locally available after each run. Mix it into the soil and re-use.

VEG:
Age Old Grow, 1 tsp/gal

BLOOM:
Age Old Bloom + Earth Juice High Brix Molasses OR Earth Juice Meta-K to raise the K-levels.

I use 20 gal smart pots and water every 3-4 days after they get going. I use a lot of amendments so I feed the liquid nutes lightly, more for fine-tuning. I use plain water every 3-4 waterings, and taper off the nutes until they get only plain water the last 4-5 waterings.

It seems to work well but its pricey. Lately i have been making a killer ACT with Caps root packs and some molasses & EWC. Roots are blowin' up! Ill use up the rest of RE and thatll be it.

So i guess the answer is no now that i think about it. In fact once i use up the yellow bottles im not using that ish either...too pricey! They all work fine but am i seeing that much diff.....probably not. Ill be rockin' the ACT's more often and less nutes. Live and learn

Straight Botanicare Coco...getting tired of the perlite, and my plants look much better and pH stable in straight coco. Using RO water in bloom, sediment filtered well water in veg. The well water is strong on iron and magnesium and comes out around 0.3 EC.

Veg (per gal/4 L):
5mL Organicare Calplex (subsitute for Botanicare CalMag+ with cleaner water)
6mL GH FloraMicro
9mL GH FloraBloom
1.1mL H&G Roots Excelurator
2.5mL Grotek Pro Silicate (late veg)
Target EC ~0.8-1.0

Early Bloom (stretch):
1-2mL General Organics CalMag
4-5mL H&G Cocos A&B
5mL Grotek Pro Silicate (also substitutes pH Up in early bloom)
3.8mL H&G MultiZen
0.5mL H&G Roots Excelurator
Target EC ~1.2-1.4

Mid Bloom (budset):
2.5-5mL General Organics CalMag
2mL H&G Cocos A&B
3.8mL H&G Bud XL
1-2mL Higrocorp Pure Flowers
2-3mL General Organics BioThrive Bloom (not every feed)
1.25-2.5mL MgSO4, Epsom Salt (not every feed)
Target EC ~1.4-1.5

Late Bloom (ripe):
5mL General Organics CalMag
5-10mL General Organics BioThrive Bloom
1-2mL H&G Cocos A&B (optional, depending on need for N)
0.1-0.5mL Higrocorp Pure Flowers (only really used to substitute pH Up in late bloom)
15mL Random source of sugars/carbs, usually Curbside's left over Pepsi (not every feed)
Target EC ~1.0-1.3

2 weeks flush with RO water, heavy run-off

Last edited:
^^ Good ol' Curb's stale pepsi huh? ill have to give that a shot.

ok ....sounds proper for sure man...much thnx for the reply and the savings!...:applause:
Im lovin WhiteShark atm...lil that and some B1 + basic nute reg...and pow...
FOE20

If youre rockin the Great White you should try Caps bennys. Way more concentrated at a cheaper price. PM me if youre interested

Ive tried one part, two part, three parts, and organic. My fav is whats on sale and use at bout half to 3/4 strength:happy:

how are you measuring this?

i was just asking someone how much epsom to use the other day.

The official measure would be dry volume, not fluid volume. But for hydro, 1/4-1/2 tsp per gal thus 1.25-2.5mL per gal if you just go by the (imprecise) assumption that dry volume = fluid volume.

Last edited:
I'm an old school, outdoor, in the swamp grower. Nothing fancy just the nutes I think my girls need and water as required.

I start with a equal mixture of; Pro-Mix BX, Top Soil and Sheep Manure. To that I add Bone and Blood Meal. I also use Molasses mixed in warm water (for more carbs) and Miracle Grow (the one for tomatoes) every other watering. That's about it for a simple low cost grow.

I used to use DNF Parts A&B but I found that it workded no better than the Miracle Grow and it cost a lot more (someone told me, just joking, that DNF stands for "Does Not Flower").

I realize that there are a lot of folks that do not think that Miracle Grow is a good idea. I have seen how well Miracle Grow works on my other plants (I have a 24ft. X 36 ft. greenhouse I use for flowers and vegetables) and after seeing how well it works on my other plants I see no reason not to use it on my girls. I know your local hydro grow shop owner will tell you a different story but then again I'm sure they make a lot more money on their brands than the Miracle Grow product.

Well, thats the way I do it and I have been doing it that way for over a decade with good results.

Good growing to you and yours.

Back