TrimPro...etc?

leroy,

I LIKE that! How about some E-Plans? I'll PayPal ya'. ;)

Btw, you've got a mighty fine set of teeth, for a goat. LOL My best friend used to be a goat.....till I caught that bastard screwing my sheep. You don't screw another fella's sheep, that's just not proper!

RICHIE

Mitch is Andrew's brother. He's the operations manager. Andrew speaks english perfectly. You might want to tell him your volume of take down. If it is less than a few ounces, I wouldn't be surprised if he recommends the Trimbox.

However, the most veratile of all the Trimpro-trimmers......is the Trimpro Original with the OUTDOOR GRILL (LARGE SLITS).

YOU DO NOT WANT TO ROLL ANY BUDS ON ANY GRILL.....

I thought you wanted output quality and durability.

The trimpro workstation is intended to use in a method for buds I dont even trim!.. i use those for Bubble Washing!

Funny you insist on the trimpro workstation and you haven't even tried any of them!

Pleeze before you shell out any money, go to your closest hydro shop that stocks them and try them out.

It's kinda like when I first share a vaporizer with someone, and they INSIST on high temperatures to make the vapor all smokey so that they can feel the DRAW of the hit.. just like in smoking.. and I tell them that if they lower the temperature.. they will get waaay higher and cleaner hit.... well....

90% of the time I get resistence.... then after a few times they try it... they... without my persuasions.... MIGRATE towards a lower temperature.. it cracks me up EVERYTIME.

It's like a discovery!

Get yourself the trimpro original.. with the 50% OUTDOOR/INDOOR 50% grill.... you will find yourself using the outdoor side of the grill ALL THE TIME....

Trust me.

Now, if you harvest very little .... just stick to trimming by hand. Nothing beats a pair of human hands! But if you have ANY outdoor or a significant indoor volume... then the trimpro original is the best choice.

Get what you want man!
Don't let my advice fuck up your shit!.... I'm just trying to make sure YOU WANT WHAT YOU GET.

U-123

Those Aardvark things suck I hear...they look like they'd get clogged up real easy....

Hey U-123, this year in vegas, lets spend this guys yearly income on 17 black.

in fact U-123, I think you are just here for money!!! SO, in THAT case... LEAVE YOUR DEPOSIT BAG WHERE MY DESK IS!!!!!!

Radius,
NgNl

Thanks bud,

Dude, I'm not going to Vegas this year. I'm going to be with the Grandfather of Hydroponics, Mr. Resh PhD in the southern latitudes!!!!

Dude... fuck Christine Hubbard the amytriptalyne of hydro bitches...... lol..

In fact lets roll together and WINE AND DINE this guy before he dies...

http://www.howardresh.com/home.html

He runs the Cusinart Resort in Anguilla British West Indies in the Caribbean!

I'm meeting up with him in April.... and we should go to his spot in May...
Screw the HMA.. like you're going to learn anything... no need to be there man..... it's the same crowd every year, unless you running the booth?

Vegas is scary man! Last year you almost got AIDS man!

Like me with MONO nucleosis in Holland....

LOL

NGNL Check this spot out!

http://www.cuisinartresort.com/index.php?catID=33

Dude the island is like less than 20 miles long... and a short ferry ride to St. Martin... It was in St. Martin that I shaved pussy for the first time!

LET'S GO BITCH!

:friday:

U-123

Who'da thunk the Chinese would be takin over the trimmer market? Sheeit, before long they'll be growin the killer kind and puttin us all outta biz, just like Wal-fart does to mom & pop groceries.... :(

- KGB

Mitch is Andrew's brother. He's the operations manager. Andrew speaks english perfectly. You might want to tell him your volume of take down. If it is less than a few ounces, I wouldn't be surprised if he recommends the Trimbox.

Me and my partner have 9k burning, soon to be 12K a burning. I don't think I would need to one of these trimmers unless I was sick of spending weeks trimming every harvest, which I am.

So currently were harvesting 7 pounds every 60 days, and as I get better those numbers just keep going up. So yea more than a few ounces.

However, the most veratile of all the Trimpro-trimmers......is the Trimpro Original with the OUTDOOR GRILL (LARGE SLITS).

Well U-123 here is what some one who has used the Orginal and the Workstation has to say about it, not to mention Michel says the same thing.

Instead, i prefer a grip of modified trimpro workstations (with the thinner stainless grill). Remove the side guards so that you can use a sawing action in addition to the rolling for removing the bigleaf. They turn out more than an acceptable finish as well.

Be careful with the earlier models & some of the knockoffs, the gaps are too wide & they eat fingers for lunch..

By the way, anyone in the market to buy used original trimpros? They make outstanding bigleafers for these expensive units..

The black grill is standard on the regular trimpro & the automatix. The stainless grill is standard on the trimpro workstation. The difference is night & day. The stainless grill is about 1/4(?) the thickness of the old black ones & provide for a much tighter trim. No further touching up is required. In addition the gaps are closer together giving one the confidence to do the smaller more tedious work without loosing a finger.

The technique used will make all of the difference when doing smaller buds on the workstation. I work with about 10 inches of branch for grillwork, then buck it all down (take it off the stick) @ the end of each day. Bucking it all down first & rolling them around with your hands is not where its at in my opinion.

so Tom, you prefer the silver grill over the black teflon coated one?

Most definitely |\|!tr0u$, It's like night & day.

trimpro workstation! make sure to get the workstation it has the closest cut. if your really interested pm me ill give u the manufacturers direct number hell push it out to u at 1400 including 3 day shipping

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny you insist on the trimpro workstation and you haven't even tried any of them!

Yes exactly:exactly: Thats why I have to go off peoples recommendations that have used both of the grill sizes and from the feedback of 5 different people have given me they all recommend the Workstation Grill. Besides you U-123, you still insist on the large grill. Thats because your not listening to what I have been saying I want out of the machine.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
U-123 - I thought you wanted output quality and durability.

No I said:

Thats what I want the machine that does the best job the first time around, so good that you don't need to go over it again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get what you want man!
Don't let my advice fuck up your shit!.... I'm just trying to make sure YOU WANT WHAT YOU GET.

:exactly: Thats the whole point of this disagreement. I respect your advice but from everybody else's feedback is telling me to go with the Workstation's smaller grill, they say the difference is like night and day.

More people are telling me to not get he Orginal Trimpro than to get it. :deadhorse2:

So its simple, I'm gonna order the Workstation:exactly:

I'm not posting anything else until I get it here and trim my next crop, I'll be sure to do a good review on it with tons of pictures.

Peace out everyone:goodbad:

I bought a trim-pro workstation a while back and the first thing I did was take off side things, all they do is get in the way. The first indoor crop I used it on I was blown away by the time savings, you still have to big leaf yourself though. Then I went and helped a friend take down his outdoor crop and got to use a trim-pro with the large slits, wow trimmed weed way faster. I took down another indoor crop with my workstation and really missed the the large grate, I didn't really get a closer trim at all with the thinner grate, with the larger slots made up for the difference the buds got closer to the blade, plus it trims much quicker, the leaves fit through easier. On my most recent crop I borrowed my buddies trim-pro with the larger grate and flew through my trimming, myself and one other person did 15 lbs in 2 days and I think the trim is closer than I got with the thinner grill, the larger grill is definitely quicker to use. You really don't want to roll the buds over the grate with your hand it just squishes the buds.

U-123 knows what's up, I totally thought the workstation would be the way to go but after a couple rounds with both in the real world, I will be replacing my grate with the large one. The small one is still faster than scissors and safer than the larger grate but you really have to a careless fucktard to stick your finger in fan with a blade on it.

Me and my partner have 9k burning, soon to be 12K a burning. I don't think I would need to one of these trimmers unless I was sick of spending weeks trimming every harvest, which I am.

So currently were harvesting 7 pounds every 60 days, and as I get better those numbers just keep going up. So yea more than a few ounces.

RICHIERICH:

Dude, 7 pounds every 60 days?....

Ohh man!....THAT IS NOT A SMALL SIZE or AMOUNT!.... You better get the Trimpro original with THE LARGE outdoor grill unless you want to be trimming the larger leaves by hand....and cleaning the workstation grill every hour!

When cleaning the workstation grill better be super carefull.... THEY WILL SNAP.. When you least expect it. That and the Rubber grommets will fail..

The workstation is for women who ARE SITTING and will have their forearms/elbows ON THE GRILL... trimming a small amount of tiny little shit man!

Those damn rubber grommets will fail.... one time I accused one of my trimmers for "doing it intentionally" in order to have to trim by hand and cost me more money. They looked perfectly cut. But it turns out I got plenty of orders for replacement rubber grommets so it must be common.

So whatever model you decide to carry ask for extra rubber grommets that hold down the face plate.... no argument there.

I've not had a single return on any of the chinese sunleaves trimmers, thank god! I ordered a shitload of them!

Ohhh and please don't rub or roll any buds on the grill. I don't care who or what the instructions say....that's one of the things that makes the trimpro automatik a piece of shit---it's for the ultimate lazy butthole who is willing to compromise a lot of quality for a small amount of time...then you have to dry on a rack, instead of hang-dry.

shit man,

The Merciers OWE me for this thread! I want my commision LOL!

U-123

Well, just wanted to let you all know I am in the middle of using my HOMEMADE TRIMPRO, and it ROCKS!!!

I got a friend of mine to build it for me. I will get picks up eventually, but have to borrow a camera first.

The basic just is a knock off trimpro. There is a bathroom vent fan($60) which has had the blades reversed so it sucks instead of blows, lol. The impeller drive shaft was filed down to allow flush mounting of the blade. The blade is a metal ruler that has had the appropriate edges sharpened on a bench grinder, then hand filed for final edge.

The fan/blade combo is mounted to a 2x4 frame, with similar dimensions to the trimpro.

The grill is a very very thin piece of sheet metal. The openings were made with a circular saw for the long cut, and I will have to check about the short edge, don't remember what he said about that.

The grill fastens onto the frame w/screws for easy removal for blade/grill cleaning, and there is also a piece of plywood that covers the grill to protect it when not in use.

I'll get some pics up, but it CAN be done, and for less than $100 if you already have a bench grinder and some files.

Now, I'm off to do these other few plants. Spent 4 hrs trimming today before I got the machine, now w/the machine I have done 3x as much in two hours, so thats a 6x increase in productivity and I am still learning how to use the thing, lol

Be safe

A

Yes they will I buy stuff from chinese manufacturers all the time for a retail store. alll you have to do is call them and ask if they **give** or sell samples... even if you do get them to give you one you WILL pay for shipping

Well, just wanted to let you all know I am in the middle of using my HOMEMADE TRIMPRO, and it ROCKS!!!

I got a friend of mine to build it for me. I will get picks up eventually, but have to borrow a camera first.

The basic just is a knock off trimpro. There is a bathroom vent fan($60) which has had the blades reversed so it sucks instead of blows, lol. The impeller drive shaft was filed down to allow flush mounting of the blade. The blade is a metal ruler that has had the appropriate edges sharpened on a bench grinder, then hand filed for final edge.

The fan/blade combo is mounted to a 2x4 frame, with similar dimensions to the trimpro.

The grill is a very very thin piece of sheet metal. The openings were made with a circular saw for the long cut, and I will have to check about the short edge, don't remember what he said about that.

The grill fastens onto the frame w/screws for easy removal for blade/grill cleaning, and there is also a piece of plywood that covers the grill to protect it when not in use.

I'll get some pics up, but it CAN be done, and for less than $100 if you already have a bench grinder and some files.

Now, I'm off to do these other few plants. Spent 4 hrs trimming today before I got the machine, now w/the machine I have done 3x as much in two hours, so thats a 6x increase in productivity and I am still learning how to use the thing, lol

Be safe

A

Great for you. I have a friend that I have been talking with for the last 8 months about how can we make a trimmer. Photos of yours will be beneficial.

So how did this turn out?

Richie, did the TrimPro work out for you? A nice clean, quick trim?

U-123 sure made the TrimPro copy sound good. Anyone else use one? Best place to pick one up in So Cal.?

The TrimPro XL video on Youtube makes it look like the best thing since sliced bread.

I want to resurect this thread and ask about mechanical scissors instead. Anyone used anything like this?

pic148412.jpg

BonsaiHeroAfbeelding2.jpg

Bonsai Hero
Speed up the laborious task of trimming with Bonsai Hero hand held electric shears. Very delicate cutting action ensures you won't massacre your flowers (or cut your fingers off). With a little practice, you will soon be doing the work of three men. The Duo version features industrial motors and heavy duty trimmers for two pairs of hands.

ADD TO CARTBonsai Hero - £185.00
ADD TO CARTBonsai Hero Duo - £550.00

Some of the fastest (hand) trimmers I know keep their scissors running nonstop in a very quick staccato, moving the buds and the angle of their hand to get a vclean trim. My thought was to duplicate the repetition without the carpal tunnel...

Maybe something like this?

M_3029_pcscpc700h.jpg

Although the blades seem pretty short to me....

- Butte

OK, lot's of smack talk, but I want to see them in person. Anywhere in the Bay that sells either the tumbleweed or the trimpro? I'll be there this weekend...

- Butte

Last edited:
Back