TrimPro...etc?

DMAN

Just chillin’
Staff member
Hi Folks,

Next year I am not going thru all this manual work when harvesting...it's just too much work for one person. :rant:

Has anyone had any experience with the TrimPro auto-trimmers or the like?

www.trimpro.ca

I'd like to see some video of units in action if possible. I know they're expensive, but if a machine can cut my trimming time in half...it'll be well worth it. Any insight to these units would be greatly appreciated! :ty:

Reactions: CQ
I rent out for cheap ...all I want is some trim for cookies and PB balls :laugh:

Ok Ok...I'll go to my room now :spanked:

I saw someone pick up a used table top Trim Pro last year and used it on his outdoor and said it was one of the best investments he made. He and I chatted about it a bit. Said it was noisy but cut the trimming time waaaay down. Only comment that caught my attention was it definitely works better on indica structured buds but still OK for the sativa stuff.

:teeth: STICKY FINGERS RULE :teeth:

vbpgimage.php

-

Aahh, how nice to see all of those BCIT grads putting thier education to good use! Those things have gotta be beating the resin offa the buds, doncha think?..

What is PP gonna do for a job?! I wonder if the trim is still good for hash or if you could only use it in a solvent wash....

This was our first year outdoors and lemme tell ya...
The quality of "trimpro weed" is high enough to not need a detailed, hand trim, unless ya got the time.
The time it saves is the best feature.
As another cabana member once said... "It is the difference between a push mower and a ride-on mower!"
Worth every penny!
-joe

This was our first year outdoors and lemme tell ya...
The quality of "trimpro weed" is high enough to not need a detailed, hand trim, unless ya got the time.
The time it saves is the best feature.
As another cabana member once said... "It is the difference between a push mower and a ride-on mower!"
Worth every penny!
-joe
i'll double check joes' work with the trim pro and let you all know my opinion :D

Yeah....OS and I won't let y'all down....WE"LL be the judge of the quality lol.....and we'll know if it's the TrimPro or not as Joe's skills are top shelf.....now for the important ?

Can ya scrape the blades for scissorpro hash?

I have a trimpro and it does an admiral job however you still need to do all the detail trimming. The trim pro does make it so much easier to get all of the obvious leaves out of the way. :D

All the final product (as time allows) will be "joepro'd" for sure - but we got offers for "trimpro weed" as is!
The whole legal med garden took about 6-8 hours to tp and put on the rack.
I'll make sure to save some of the tp weed for ya to sample... I smoked the samples :D
see y'all soon!
-joe

i sampled the JoePro'd and it was top notch!!!! careful, now i've seen the JoePro job the TrimPro has stiff competition

Its always scary when you first look at the thing and then hear it all power up.... but once you use one....yer kinda suprised how it treats the product very gently.

Cheers,
NgNl

Back