TrimPro...etc?

Awesome!

I used this thread as a guide on whether i would jump into the electric trimmer world. I cant believe I waited this long. I feel a huge burden lifted, the trim pro original cut my total trim time down by a little more than half and it isn't nearly as monotonous as hand trimming.

Is the trim pro original still the gold standard for trimmers? I'm so sick of spending every free minute in life trimming.

I have a knock off Spin Pro and love it. Had it for 5 years now. Still works great as long as you keep them clean.

OK, I need to see this up close and personal, but it looks better than the tumbler contraptions. I heard a guy in the video saying how it resembles the function of a gold dredge and I agree. Having 40 years experience myself (yes I started when I was 10 cleaning placer gold and progressed to running an 8") harvesting trichomes is very similar to managing and recovering fine and flour gold. These people have gotten really close if not arrived. Really excited to see this, thanks much 2b2s :yay:

I just drop buds on it and kind of swirl them around and the noise doesn't bother me, but I'm from the the rust belt where factories are much louder, plus a little noise is worth the untold hours spent trimming:D

2b2s

4K, little spendy for a trim machine. Sure it pays for itself though. I'd really like to see one up close. Videos don't show much.

We bought a Satellite trimmer from EZ Pro, we run bud through it dry. Always hated trim machines but this one does it!

that is pretty sweet. Same principal as a spin pro, just automated. Can't quite throw $10K at a trimmer at the moment though

love love love the kief catcher though

I have the trim pro original here and a couple of the spin pros...I don't use either of them anymore as the ripping and tearing of trichs was just to much...you lay 2 buds down for a side by side and the machine trimmed buds just down look near as frosty as the hand trimmed...been looking into the dry trim machines but haven`t decided on one yet.
Here`s what`s been holding me back...last year my partner and I hand trimmed on site for weeks on end...then the weather caught up and we had to cut and run...now we`re going back to the storage bins that are full of second harvest buds and some bigger main colas...they have been in cold storage for about 3 months and the leaves are bone dry... We are now finding out that we can simply tickle the leaves off the buds...and to our surprise we can do it 3 times as fast as hand pruning fresh buds...the finished buds are still pliable...They look and smoke beautifully...so this has me re-thinking the fall harvest.
They now have these machines at my local shop... http://www.thetriminator.com/dry-marijuana-trimmer-machine/# ...take care n stay safe.

Hey MariGold , do you still prospect?...ever use a metal detector?...I gots gold fever .....bad.
40 years ago!..damn , gold was $35 an ounce then!...

Yes, I do, it is different now that I am older, I can't work and play like I used too so slower but still lots of fun and satisfying. (Also, can't get placer permits anymore)

For me it is sort of like mother nature's slot machine. Never had the opportunity to use a metal detector, but hope to, just was taught to read the terrain.

Yeah, $35 an ounce wasn't bad then. The fever never goes away, at least in my experience, LOL.

Reibsi, that dry trimmer Is junk, had one on site last season, did t trim spit, leaves way to much leaf, basically packs your dry leaf on the bud.

Ive been doing my whole outdoor the past two seasons, big leaf, cold dry and store in bins till I get to it. As you mention, I buck the bud I to bins and just use my fingers told knock the leaf off. Goes pretty quick, and no longer need a trim crew.

I just got a triminator dry mini. I ran a bunch of packs threw it worked great i put up some videos of it in action on my ig account. Nothing will ever beat a good hand trim but this machine didnt beat the buds up and did a great job trimming.

Back