The Canna Cabana history…

what going on y’all would just like to introduce my self and say hello to everyone i’m glad to be here being a young man/woman in todays state of the canna market is no joke even harder when it’s a way of living wanna take the time out to say much love & respect to everyone still trucking along it feels good to be able experience this in my life time i’ve only heard and imagined based purely off podcast like breeders syndicate etc. wanna put it out there and thank the mods and say its a honor to be here 🫡

Haven't logged on here in quite some time. Saw a post by CSI on IG and figured I'd log in and have a look around. Was thinking about grabbing some of CSI's Durban Poison F1s, but wanted to read some reviews first. I have yet to find that really anise smelling Durban I got so many years ago and the search continues.

Hope you're all well and having a good start to 2024.

HB.

Thanks for letting me join the boards! This looks like a cool place. I was on the forums at the cannabis culture website in the early 2000’s and it was all love in there. Definitely was like a home away from home for me. It’s come and gone like many of the big greats, hopefully someone has an archived copy of the forums somewhere. Nevertheless, it’s badass to see a new outfit of individuals stepping up and carrying the torch! Keeping the flames of knowledge/community burning bright <3

Back