The Canna Cabana history…

The great trader daze! So many went on to become seed companies.

Some of you guys get to breathe easier. Not much change in this neck of the prairie. Well, we did get medical, but no edibles or grow. Baby steps.
Based on my showing my vault list in 2013 on opengrow= sannies spot which became home after planet ganja went down.

Many thought I would start a seed business and felt like it’s better to keep that on the down low.
Guys who were in the mix like incognito had a list that was like1,000 and went on to start his own company. I even grabbed a couple packs from him but was to late to get his blueberry cross. He used my #1 favorite strawberries n of all time. DJ’s Pre 2k Blueberry done in 60 days. Etc

Yup I need to say hello to the myplanet ganja folks. Was happy to see butcher Bob here with that same avatar 🤗 aloha Bob great to see your face first and a pleasant surprise 💯☯️🎉

Ooo all the old forums were gold, as was this one. I learned so much over the years, while teaching myself ti grow. So many kind folks willing ti help and share. A real community.

The cabana, cannabis culture, reefermab forums etc. so stoked to see the cabana up again!

Good to see so many old faces who helped "overgrow" and bring the industry to where we are today. I've gone thru several name changes over the years as well but have been along for the ride all along. Can't find my empty pack of Bogglegum but hey it's been awhile

Attachments

• IMG_20240102_213041211.jpg
    IMG_20240102_213041211.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
The only thing that I was severely disappointed about, was the loss of all the photos! I logged back in and my locker had been cleaned out! @DMAN I had pictures in there that existed nowhere else! I feel that a whole era of cannabis had been deleted! Just for reference sake I’m sure a lot of other people were storing plant pics, for cataloguing. Is that stuff gone for good? Again it really hit hard having long forgotten cultivars and the last of the pictures that we had as references. Other then that bro I totally embrace change and this place was definitely going into the ages….

Congratulations on the new beach! @CurbsideServ Nice too see you on the mod side curby! Hope your doing well brother and can’t wait to catch up with y’all soon!

The only thing that I was severely disappointed about, was the loss of all the photos! I logged back in and my locker had been cleaned out! @DMAN I had pictures in there that existed nowhere else! I feel that a whole era of cannabis had been deleted! Just for reference sake I’m sure a lot of other people were storing plant pics, for cataloguing. Is that stuff gone for good? Again it really hit hard having long forgotten cultivars and the last of the pictures that we had as references. Other then that bro I totally embrace change and this place was definitely going into the ages….

Congratulations on the new beach! @CurbsideServ Nice too see you on the mod side curby! Hope your doing well brother and can’t wait to catch up with y’all soon!
We have a full, and complete backup of the old website...nothing is gone!

vBulletin Albums were not compatible with the new Xenforo software. @Skitty is working on a fix to transfer the old Albums over, but it's proven to be a very difficult task. For 2 months we warned all members at the old site to back up important content, such as pics. We did everything we could to let folks know that things may not go smoothly switching to new software. Apologies if you missed the multiple posts that were made.

@Bubbamaniac there were also server issues and crashes that took place LONG before I took over, great lengths were taken to salvage everything, however can't help anything that was already gone prior to me upgrading and updating everything. The old Vbulletin was not maintained regularly and was severely outdated. Some sacrifices had to be made in order to upgrade to new Xenforo platform.

Back