THE BASEment

DAY 40...pushin hard. Went a little to hard on the nutrients and still workin with an unreliable pH meter but things are starting to feel right again

Yeti OG #3 (Loompa Farms)
20210611_183051.jpg

20210611_084332.jpg

Purple Punch (Archive cut)
20210611_084413.jpg

20210611_083556.jpg

20210611_083803.jpg

Nic the Bruiser OG
20210611_083527.jpg

20210611_083630.jpg

Wowza bro... I thought my little ladies look great for day 40, but yours look incredible.. I mean, look at the weight already on these. awesome SOG grows on all strains, but them

dang Yeti's put on some weight huh? So, is this what it's like to run big lights... lol.

I'd LOVE to see my Oger cut blown up like someone like yourself, see what you think of her run on a larger scale then 1 or 2 at a time... plus your excellent at what you do so, it

would make me look good... hahaha. let me know if interested ok

Thanks carty, it's been a rough road and a lot of work to get things back in shape. I'm really excited for the next round, which will be the first one in 9 months with plants that weren't infected with powdery mildew or treated with harsh chemicals. I have 32 GMO (11 week long flowering cut) clones almost rooted, just gotta figure out what is ready for the other half of the room.

Thanks for the compliments on my pics but I must admit that I'm a terrible photographer, I just have a great camera on my phone. That and the flash. Heres one with the flash on and off for comparison...

Flash on
20210611_083803.jpg

Flash off
20210611_082801.jpg

I was actually just checking out your new pics and Ms. Ladybug did a great job. I love how that GG#4 looks :yum:

Hell, Id love to have a crack at that Oger cut too. She reminds me if Suge's Pure Kush cut, one of my favorites. I got some new stuff in too u might like. We'll have to talk soon or when the weather starts to cool down ;)

Last edited:
Well despite the progress it looks like the BASEment might have to downsize soon. The PM infected rounds are making it hard to get my reputation back to where it was which is making it hard to find patients, customers or dispensaries to work with. Unfortunately I'm pretty bad at networking but I hope I can figure something out.

DAY 52
20210622_083922.jpg

20210622_083842.jpg

GSC s1
20210622_083756.jpg

Versailles OG
20210622_083711.jpg

Purple Punch
20210622_083626.jpg

Dosidos #55
20210622_083559.jpg

Is the pm gone? The buds look good from here. Must be nice being able to sell to dispensaries, do they pay with a check r cash out there? Colorado sucks balls

Heya V, thanks for the compliment. PM has been gone for almost 4 months now but most of these ones were treated with harsh chemicals so I would say they're about 80% healthy.

I just got a replacement probe for my pH meter and found out my readings have been off by 0.2 - 0.5. Luckily the new one is working perfectly as I compared it with a new Bluelab meter. Just a lot of little issues but I'm just about back to 100%. I just hope I can figure out how to keep it going. My plan was to hit the shows with some samples but then covid hit.

As for the dispensaries I'm not really sure. If I have to try the shops it'll be my first time in OR. Hell I'm not even sure it's possible honestly. I used to deal with a lot of shops in LA - Venice, Culver City, Marina Del Rey, Hollywood and Malibu mostly - and it was always cash. The only thing I didn't like was that most places would want 50% credit for two weeks but they always came thru. At that time I didn't mind though since the prices were so good.
Believe it or not, my best was about $3700/unit and the worst was still about $2700.

These days I'd be happy to get $1200 :(

I guess I'm glad we didn't end up in CO. It was a possibility at one time abd I knew about a half dozen growers killin it out there but I've been hearing how things have changed. They're trying really hard to drive out the small scale boutique growers which is crazy since they were one of the biggest reasons for the laws changing. If you don't have a million or more nowadays it's almost impossible to even go grey market. I especially hate all the former enemies of cannabis (DEA agents,other LEOs, Judges, and DAs) taking over the market with mediocre outdoor and greenhouse but what are ya gonna do?:angry:

Sorry for the mini rant

Last edited:
Heya V, thanks for the compliment. PM has been gone for almost 4 months now but most of these ones were treated with harsh chemicals so I would say they're about 80% healthy.

I just got a replacement probe for my pH meter and found out my readings have been off by 0.2 - 0.5. Luckily the new one is working perfectly as I compared it with a new Bluelab meter. Just a lot of little issues but I'm just about back to 100%. I just hope I can figure out how to keep it going. My plan was to hit the shows with some samples but then covid hit.

As for the dispensaries I'm not really sure. If I have to try the shops it'll be my first time in OR. Hell I'm not even sure it's possible honestly. I used to deal with a lot of shops in LA - Venice, Culver City, Marina Del Rey, Hollywood and Malibu mostly - and it was always cash. The only thing I didn't like was that most places would want 50% credit for two weeks but they always came thru. At that time I didn't mind though since the prices were so good.
Believe it or not, my best was about $3700/unit and the worst was still about $2700.

I guess I'm glad we didn't end up in CO. It was a possibility at one time abd I knew about a half dozen growers killin it out there but I've been hearing how things have changed. They're trying really hard to drive out the small scale boutique growers which is crazy since they were one of the biggest reasons for the laws changing. If you don't have a million or more nowadays it's almost impossible to even go grey market. I especially hate all the former enemies of cannabis (DEA agents,other LEOs, Judges, and DAs) taking over the market with mediocre outdoor and greenhouse but what are ya gonna do?:angry:

Sorry for the mini rant

Mornin G, your not missing nothin here in CO, especially on the western slope, market has been in the toilet for awhile. Have heard noise that the price per has risen some. This will be the first year that I haven’t grown outdoor since I can’t remember. Past three years I have been pollinated by the local hemp farmers. Even though the local hemp farmers have let there crop rot in a pile as they can’t get it sold, there still fukin growing it. Maybe this year they will figure it out, that there’s no money in hemp and freakin move on to soybeans or somethin.

That sucks CBF, I always loved your OD work. I don't talk to many of my old CO friends anymore so I didn't know it got so bad. The hemp farm is a crazy problem, I hope they switch it up too. I know they legalized hemp in a lot of states or maybe even nationwide but I haven't really seen a big increase in hemp based products.

I do love the landscape there in CO though.

Sorry for the mini rant
Oh so you normally drive it down to Cali? They got rid of any and all grey markets here ten years ago. Your either on one side or the other side of the fence.
I was at 1250 a couple years ago after I lost a connect but found some new guys and am at 17-1800 now. It’s gone before it’s even ready lol. One guy wants me to cancel the other guy out so he can get both batches without paying more and I’m like no dude! Doesn’t work like that. I like job security. Dirty grungy cavers, I don’t know how they do it traveling for days in a cave towing your shot around. Literally.
They ask me if my quality is anywhere else like dispensaries, and it’s like ya it is but only a very small percent and they will charge you $400 an ounce. They will not find my quality anywhere else for less cash. And like you I do not have good networking skills to meet new people or else I’d be getting even more. I just can’t stand people and that’s my problem.

great last line V.........goin’ nuts in town.......backwoods mentality don’t fit in .....but damn if all the purdy gals don’t make it a ‘lil easier.....

sad day when market for outdoor....(80’s) ...isn’t 5/unit wholesale....or 64 small bit it....didn’t take tending 100+....35 beauties and off to Baja till New yr..

thanks for sharing g......

That booty is a blessing, doesn’t look like a work out one hers just sits naturally...I like both and in between, barefoot is very good at this.

Yes he is! This guy named Strayfox used to post some killer shots at breedbay. I think he got married though, that shit slowed way down a few years ago. LOL

Whenever I see a barefoot post when I click on new post I have to check over my shoulder make sure the wife ain’t behind me lmao.

Oh so you normally drive it down to Cali? They got rid of any and all grey markets here ten years ago. Your either on one side or the other side of the fence.
I was at 1250 a couple years ago after I lost a connect but found some new guys and am at 17-1800 now. It’s gone before it’s even ready lol. One guy wants me to cancel the other guy out so he can get both batches without paying more and I’m like no dude! Doesn’t work like that. I like job security. Dirty grungy cavers, I don’t know how they do it traveling for days in a cave towing your shot around. Literally.
They ask me if my quality is anywhere else like dispensaries, and it’s like ya it is but only a very small percent and they will charge you $400 an ounce. They will not find my quality anywhere else for less cash. And like you I do not have good networking skills to meet new people or else I’d be getting even more. I just can’t stand people and that’s my problem.

I used to live in Socal, been up here about 6 years now. Congrats on the bidding war, your work is definitely deserving. I'm starting to think about putting up one of those ig accounts and taking orders. Just gotta find that one guy who can see the easy $$$. My last middle man quit when he started getting crazy money in unemployment despite not having a job lol. I'd probably do the same.

I see the same thing with the dispensaries, most of it is good quality GH and OD. Go try to get some top shelf from Archive though...$300 a zip, so $4800 a unit. How the hell can I not find someone at $1200 - 1400???

Last edited:
Back